Author Topic: Freckled Inmate signed Million dollar deal to spread her twat for playboy  (Read 15313 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that is one ugly vagina

roast beef sammich

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
she looks like  Malachai from children of the corn

"He wants you too, Malachai !!!"

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
She looks like one of those females that coughs a lot---on you, like her germs are gold.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
She looks like one of those females that coughs a lot---on you, like her germs are gold.

its from all the coke and meth

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Who still buys this shitty rag anymore? $1 rental of MACHETE will get you the same shit Hef paid almost a million for

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/24/lindsay-lohan-posing-playboy-nude-close-to-a-million-dollars-hugh-hefner/

Lindsay Lohan
NUDE Playboy Spread
For Nearly $1 MILLION!!

Lindsay Lohan is shooting nude photos for Playboy  -- TMZ has confirmed -- and LiLo don't strip for peanuts ... the spread will earn her almost a million dollars!

Sources tell us the deal has been in the works for months, and that Lindsay balked at an initial $750K offer because she wanted ... ONE MILLION dollars ... to show the world what her momma gave her (apologies for the DiLo reference).

We're told Hugh Hefner and Co. recently came back to Lindsay with an offer less than her asking price -- but close enough for her to sign on the dotted line. No word yet on which issue Linds will be featured in ... but it's a good bet she'll be on the cover.

Lindsay's rep said, "I can neither confirm or deny at this time." Playboy didn't immediately respond to our email or phone call. 

According to sources, the shoot started over the weekend -- which means Linds was juggling her court ordered morgue duties ... with getting nekkid.

Sweet, sweet multi-tasking.

This sucks, I thought you were talking about Casey Anthony!!! :(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Do it safe, or she will freckle you  ;)

never will I see the hype with this girl. Just not a pretty girl, which is pretty tough to do now adays with all the surgery and make up these sluts have access to. I really feel for these young women with lots of money who don't have the looks to show, that must suck.
l

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
never will I see the hype with this girl. Just not a pretty girl, which is pretty tough to do now adays with all the surgery and make up these sluts have access to. I really feel for these young women with lots of money who don't have the looks to show, that must suck.

also what little looks she does have are fading fast due to overpartying, drug use and constantly staying up all night

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
that is one ugly vagina
yes, herpes infested twat for sure
T

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
This sucks, I thought you were talking about Casey Anthony!!! :(

THE BEEF thought we were talking about Ken Waller.

THE BEEF

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
I'd pumped that freckled little nympho's cherry pie until my hips seized.

suckmymuscle

Who still buys this shitty rag anymore? $1 rental of MACHETE will get you the same shit Hef paid almost a million for

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/24/lindsay-lohan-posing-playboy-nude-close-to-a-million-dollars-hugh-hefner/

Lindsay Lohan
NUDE Playboy Spread
For Nearly $1 MILLION!!

Lindsay Lohan is shooting nude photos for Playboy  -- TMZ has confirmed -- and LiLo don't strip for peanuts ... the spread will earn her almost a million dollars!

Sources tell us the deal has been in the works for months, and that Lindsay balked at an initial $750K offer because she wanted ... ONE MILLION dollars ... to show the world what her momma gave her (apologies for the DiLo reference).

We're told Hugh Hefner and Co. recently came back to Lindsay with an offer less than her asking price -- but close enough for her to sign on the dotted line. No word yet on which issue Linds will be featured in ... but it's a good bet she'll be on the cover.

Lindsay's rep said, "I can neither confirm or deny at this time." Playboy didn't immediately respond to our email or phone call. 

According to sources, the shoot started over the weekend -- which means Linds was juggling her court ordered morgue duties ... with getting nekkid.

How old is she? She looks like she's in her late thirties to early forties.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Everyone's seen her pussy and doesn't she have a sex tape doing the rounds (like all these sluts?)

Seems like a waste of money as PB is very tame stuff.
O

bike nut

• Getbig V
I'd still rather sexually degrade LiLo than any of the ugly Mudsharkian sisters.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Yeah, I think she's hot and obviously pretty nasty in the sack.

Still, that cooch ain't no million dollar pussy.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
LOL, Hefner is a gazillion years old and has more money than he can possibly spend, 1 million is nothing to him, and i bet my ass that he personally "test drives" every girl that has ever been in the Amercian playboy for at least one night, so who gives a fuck.

bike nut

• Getbig V
The average Getbigger drops that kinda cash on pussy in a week.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V

The money is nothing to him but he used to offer the million dollars to women you'd NEVER expect to see naked ..let alone already have their c.unt splashed all over the net and sex tapes floating around.

His autobiography is quite a read. Unfortunately he did a few guys but I guess that's still Getbig!
O

bike nut

• Getbig V
Maybe the $1M is actually $50k a year for 20 years....

Getbiggers drop that per month on HRT.

DK II

• Getbig V
Maybe the $1M is actually $50k a year for 20 years....

Getbiggers drop that per month on HRT.

Only the ones who have a shitty source.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
Hef offered runningmom $25,000

To stay dressed!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Lindsay Lohan
NUDE Playboy Spread
For Nearly $1 MILLION!!

I want to lick her pussy  :P

DK II

• Getbig V
I want to lick her pussy  :P

You'll get less diseases if you lick a mexican hospital door knob.  ;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
yes, herpes infested twat for sure