Author Topic: Daz Ball - the Demolished Dreams  (Read 26981 times)

w8m8

Daz Ball - the Demolished Dreams
« on: October 25, 2011, 10:30:13 AM »
Working title:

DAZ BALL - THE DEMOLISHED DREAMS OF A PEPTIDE CRETIN: ACT III

Brief synopsis:

Oh my, now this is a surprise!!! Daz Ball crashing out of the Brits... AGAIN!!

When will the dumb cunt learn?

It's pathological with the Humulin humping twat.

The following is taken from a post made in 2009... just after Daz dissapointed his asslicking fans at the British:

"Now that Daz has lost the chance of earning the pro card he so hoped to gain, what will his next move be over the upcoming months?

For those knowledgable of the history of Daz's 'career' thus far, they might be asking if we will [once again] see Daz acting upon nothing other than confused whimsy, whereupon we shall witness Daz scrabbling, in desperate fashion, as he seeks out that which he believes to be 'superior advice' to that presently being obtained from the 'professional' prep guru wannabee with whom he has current relations?

In the aftermath of this weekend, superficial good words will no doubt have been exchanged, all of which will prove to have about as much veracity as Daz's hairline once the dust settles and the other options present themselves over the coming months.

Will we see Daz dumping the FAR less than knowledgable James Collier before gravitating toward the well worn advice of (amongst other con men) messrs Nichols, Aceto and Rambod et al?

Will this be what Daz believes is needed as he eagerly pursues that 'once in a lifetime' chance to live the 'dream' that is USA based Pro Bodybuilding?

As with Daz's previous (and indeed shameful) purging and subsequent public denial of any involvement with Biohazards Gary Howell (a man who truly did take Daz Ball from nothing to the level of being a serious UK contender) will we now see Daz publicly purging himself of any observable involvement with those parties whom have afforded him the 'advice' responsible for his arrival on stage in a condition that was only deserving of third place? a total disaster at at a UK Pro Card qualifier!

Indeed, such a move would be irony at its best given the way the less than clued up [re: the requisite pharmacological issues at hand] James Collier has chosen to position himself as the 'expert' supposedly responsible for the dramatic changes in the physiqe of Daz Ball.

Some might say that such Judas like actions are fully deserving of such a bitter karma; indeed, one can quite validly suppose that whilst searching out new and better counsel, Daz will also be engaging in a massive amount of soul searching at this time.

Five figures spent on drugs over the last year? and for what? a third place!!

With his dream of earning a pro card now lying in tatters, all other trinkets that such a pro card would have acted as the conduit for are now equally ruined; such majestic entities as performing sessions for old gay men in return for GH and other similarly sordid acts!!

We'll see what comes to pass, but I dont believe it is too much of a stretch for one to assume that a certain Mr Howell will be smiling a wry one at this time.

Industry_XS"

So, what do we know about Daz?

Well, and to sum up, after leaving the tutelage of Gary Howell several years ago circa 2004 (ie: after Howell had been responsible for adding mucho mass onto Ball's frame) Daz then, as outlined above, hooked up with the incompetant twat James Collier (the fuckwit admin of Muscletalk.co.uk) of whom, lead Daz up a road to sweet FUCK ALL!! LOL

Moving on to the present time; Daz, in 2011, has apparently hooked up with a 16 year old 'guru' (really) and acheived an AWESOME fourth place LOL

This SURELY has to be the "final nail in the coffin" for the dopey cunt from the UK?

LOL, Daz if you're reading, was all that schmoe sperm worth it, brah? For how many more years will you be displaying that smooth, fudge-like, insulin and peptide addled physique to the world?

You are riddled with Palumboism (Google it Stephen Hawking) and should hang the thongs up before your health is compromised beyond repair!

It's not all bad though; I hear James Collier has a job to offer, vis a vis, a mod position at his 'great' forum wherein you can offer folks your 'great' training advice, used posing thongs and sources for gear.

LOL!!!

Fucking wanker!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: DAZ BALL - THE DEMOLISHED DREAMS: ACT III
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 10:56:53 AM »

It's not all bad though; I hear James Collier has a job to offer, vis a vis, a mod position at his 'great' forum wherein you can offer folks your 'great' training advice, used posing thongs and sources for gear.

LOL!!!

Fucking wanker!

All that hard work that BigG put in, only to be publicly sold down the river  ::)
2009 - circa 2011  ;D at least he can MOD on MT for heir Collier - FOR FREE - Aaaaaaahahahaha

5 figures spent on gear just so he can post shit & ban trolls for the master  blaster (the ugliest man on the boards) James Collier.
Who's ya daddy Daz?? JC, that's who  :D

"Well I don't have a pro card, but I am a mod on muscletalk.co.uk" - sure Daz, sure you are. I would start writing home now if I were you  ;)

WTF - is that lump in his right quad  ??? trick of the light, or site injection?? Jury is still out deliberating

As said "wanker, LOL"

PT

Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 11:21:44 AM »
All that hard work that BigG put in, only to be publicly sold down the river  ::)
2009 - circa 2011  ;D at least he can MOD on MT for heir Collier - FOR FREE - Aaaaaaahahahaha

5 figures spent on gear just so he can post shit & ban trolls for the master  blaster (the ugliest man on the boards) James Collier.
Who's ya daddy Daz?? JC, that's who  :D

"Well I don't have a pro card, but I am a mod on muscletalk.co.uk" - sure Daz, sure you are. I would start writing home now if I were you  ;)

PT

Dude, stop it, you'll have 'teamMT' on yo ass, fo sho:

http://dazball.com/teamMT.html

hahahahahahahahah

Oh and, I'm going for site injection LOL.

The fucked up thing here is that the "Daz Ball shambles" has been ongoing since [at least] 2008. It was only from 2009 - after Daz was demolished by Paki Khan - that things began to take on a particularly comical aspect and the Palumboism really started to take hold.

It was at that point the twat should have retired.

The fucker really does define "desperate".

I'm not sure whats worse? Daz's desperation, or the asslicking "wow doesnt he look great, he really has brought that gut in" type comments on Collier's fag-laden Muscleshit forum.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »
Tell me JC, is not the ugliest fucker on the boards.
You can't can you.

Damn that board is shit.

Just look at alll the fan mail they get - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=399563.0

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 12:09:03 PM »
You can't can you.

Damn that board is shit.

Just look at alll the fan mail they get - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=399563.0

PT

he's atrocious and a cunt

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 12:14:14 PM »
real question is - are w8m8 and PT lovers ?
K

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 02:07:00 PM »
Working title:

DAZ BALL - THE DEMOLISHED DREAMS OF A PEPTIDE CRETIN: ACT III

Brief synopsis:

Oh my, now this is a surprise!!! Daz Ball crashing out of the Brits... AGAIN!!

When will the dumb cunt learn?

It's pathological with the Humulin humping twat.

The following is taken from a post made in 2009... just after Daz dissapointed his asslicking fans at the British:

So, what do we know about Daz?

Well, and to sum up, after leaving the tutelage of Gary Howell several years ago circa 2004 (ie: after Howell had been responsible for adding mucho mass onto Ball's frame) Daz then, as outlined above, hooked up with the incompetant twat James Collier (the fuckwit admin of Muscletalk.co.uk) of whom, lead Daz up a road to sweet FUCK ALL!! LOL

Moving on to the present time; Daz, in 2011, has apparently hooked up with a 16 year old 'guru' (really) and acheived an AWESOME fourth place LOL

This SURELY has to be the "final nail in the coffin" for the dopey cunt from the UK?

LOL, Daz if you're reading, was all that schmoe sperm worth it, brah? For how many more years will you be displaying that smooth, fudge-like, insulin and peptide addled physique to the world?

You are riddled with Palumboism (Google it Stephen Hawking) and should hang the thongs up before your health is compromised beyond repair!

LOL!!!

Fucking wanker!

hahahaha! underrated thread for sure.  :D

newmom

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 03:11:51 PM »
he's atrocious and a cunt

where did that link go that had the other forum, i trolled it at work but link is gone. I liked what I read thus far over there

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 08:41:11 PM »
real question is - are w8m8 and PT lovers have I got any thing of consequence to say about any subject at all?

The real question is do you have anything to say about the EDL yet?? You are the GetBIG poster boy for them.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 08:44:46 PM »
You can't can you.

Damn that board is shit.

PT

He is one of the most ugliest and inbred looking schmoes there is, his forum is full of insecure losers sucking each others buttholes
Thunderdome approved

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 08:55:12 PM »
 :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »
why do you hate on daz so much? never met him but these are nothing but personal attacks. he has some freaky bodyparts..like the calves. physique wise minus the waist and he is pretty good bber IMO
irongearco.com

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 10:34:01 PM »
I dig it!

w8m8

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 04:03:13 AM »
where did that link go that had the other forum, i trolled it at work but link is gone. I liked what I read thus far over there

what link ? the one in hg 71/2's "scaming" thread to the roid board ?

TruthHurts

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 08:07:03 AM »
why do you hate on daz so much? never met him but these are nothing but personal attacks. he has some freaky bodyparts..like the calves. physique wise minus the waist and he is pretty good bber IMO

The w8m8 gimmick is used solely for personal attacks and flaming. When it gets timeoutted the board gets hacked.

Still funny to see "men" try to get sexual with it. Pretty sad when you know the truth thought.

w8m8

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 08:28:40 AM »
The w8m8 gimmick is used solely for personal attacks and flaming. When it gets timeoutted the board gets hacked.

Still funny to see "men" try to get sexual with it. Pretty sad when you know the truth thought.

fuck you Fat Alice

suck a dick and die

you hack this board and everyone knows it

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 08:57:15 AM »

Says the fat prick afraid to use his real account anymore
Go get turned down by a prostitute

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 09:33:40 AM »
Says the fat prick afraid to use his real account anymore
Go get turned down by a male prostitute

Fixed for accuracy
Thunderdome approved

newmom

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2011, 10:05:24 AM »
what link ? the one in hg 71/2's "scaming" thread to the roid board ?

yes I found it on the scaming thread..Thanks

w8m8

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 04:46:33 PM »

I really really really wish I lived in California

I'd put you out of your misery

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 05:08:56 PM »
Is he related to Deez Nuts?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 05:23:16 PM »
fuck you Fat Alice

suck a dick and die

you hack this board and everyone knows it
This