Author Topic: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his 'advice'  (Read 101958 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Use good sense and caution with his advice
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2011, 05:05:23 PM »
why do you think they go to sleep and die? think ,,

steroid is nto the answer,, neither hgh,,

what they die from in sleep is usualy over dosing of pain killers,, taking just little too much ,, insulina just little too much with it,, narcotics will do it to yuo friend,, add booze to it and it is short way to heaven

notice its very coomon ,, they first go to hospital feelign little bad,, they then release,, then they go sleep ...tak epain killer or something ,, within few hours they chose on their tongue or die in sleep somehow,, to never wake up again ,, all in their 30s 40s ....

the bodybuild life style of some is much much more than hormones MUCH MUCH MORE

gh15 approved
1.I agree that recreational narcotics are 100x worse then any steroid. I posted that already.
2. I have no doubt that some of your drug ideas would help any hardcore guy max out their mass.
I admit I am no drug guru as it isn't my area.

3. I just think that way too much time , $$ and interest is wasted on drug use for over 90% of guys who bodybuild.
I love bodybuolding but don't think it should consume a lot of your $$ or overall life.
That is all I am saying GH15.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2011, 05:09:00 PM »
Seems like that is what you want the most at the moment.

Fuck off with your gay hit ups and go back to masturbating to bodybuilder pics on the net, or try someone where you'd be more lucky, Bay, "1" or MattC.
I admit, you come up with a few funny get big classic zingers sometime.
Sadly, this ad naseum attack was neither funny or up to your usual standard. Try again numbnut .

FYI, I have no desire to be your buddy or pal  and don't take you serious. ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2011, 05:13:02 PM »
Same as if you get racing advice from Michael Schumacher, it's advice for the race track, if some idiot does it in his Pinto on a public road and dies, his fault.

At least with the roids you can't get others killed.
Good point and analogy.
That is my point as well.

I just think most guys who bodybuild would save a lot of money if they didn't get so into the drug end of it.
I have seen plenty of guys juice like crazy and still look like a crap.
I know you think I am a fukhead, but I beat guys who juiced a ton while I used little or none .
Since I am no gifted genetic freak, I think that shows you really don't need all the drugs to be a decent regional bodybuilder.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »
I have  no idea who or what GH15 is. I do know he posts some interesting  or controversial stuff here at getbig.
I would simpy urge some good sense and caution if anyone considers following his drug cycle advice.
If you develop health problems, waste $$ or get busted, the annonymous internet guru won't be there to help.
I'm not sure just how effective his drug cycle tips are and don't care.

Why risk your health and finances on some extreme drug cycles?
So what if you won't be a huge freak? Most here seem to want a decent physique that  gets pussy and to enjoy life.
I'm 53 now and have dabbled in small amounts of steroids but never even considered insulin, diuretics or HGH.
Screwing around with your blood sugar or extreme manipulation of fluid levels for bodybuilding seems crazy to me.

If you want to be a future pro, you might consider Gh15's advice and ideals
To be a top pro, we all know what risks need to be taken .
If you dream of being on the Olympia stage, you might consider what GH15 says, I admit THAT . Drugs are not my area of expertise.
Just remember, you don't have to use extreme levels of drugs and take the risk, just  to be a regional bodybuilder.
It can be a healthy, functional lifestyle that enhances your life, instead of being your life.
Nobody requires you to  go the Gh15 drug cycle route just to build a decent physique and enjoy bodybuilding.

Now blast away and tell me how crazy and stupid I am hahaha.

Prove that you are/were an actual bodybuilder? Aren't you just a weight lifter?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2011, 05:31:47 PM »
Prove that you are/were an actual bodybuilder? Aren't you just a weight lifter?
Ya I have very little involvement in actual bodybuilding. You obviously know me REALLY well and have  outed me for the fraud I am.
In fact most of my lifting is with swinging kettle  bells and I promote their use in various ads you may have seen . ;)

You getbiggers are damn smart. NOBODY can fool this bunch. I'm busted, damn! :'(

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2011, 05:33:29 PM »
one corection ,, make the 165 185... 165 is natural weight,, 185 is what i meant ,, i was thiknign natural whiekl this fellas with no gh still use aas they will be able to compete higher lean muscle but their 185lb will look very diff than the 190lb of the fella who is on gh too...very very diff look

gh15 approved
What was I even thnking?! You are right GH15 it is impossible to gain much muscle without a lot of drugs.
I'm a retard , can we kiss and make up now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2011, 05:36:03 PM »
Ya I have very little involvement in actual bodybuilding. You obviously know me REALLY well and have  outed me for the fraud I am.
In fact most of my lifting is with swinging kettle  bells and I promote their use in various ads you may have seen . ;)

You getbiggers are damn smart. NOBODY can fool this bunch. I'm busted, damn! :'(

Didn't you just do one show in the early 90's? Showed up at like 8% bodyfat or something. Hell TA walks around at 7% :-\

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2011, 05:50:31 PM »
Didn't you just do one show in the early 90's? Showed up at like 8% bodyfat or something. Hell TA walks around at 7% :-\
Nailed me again, damn. :-\ I compted once in my life and ONLY once*, back in the 90's on a dare bet, from my wt lifting buds.
I tried to diet down and maybe got under 10% if I was lucky? ( *8% is being nice, thanks haha).
It was the NPC Outer West Bayou Championships and I got 3rd out of 3 guys. It was held in Jacksons Bayou, La on Feb 30th 1993.
Some freak named Bobby Bouchere won the show and was awesome. he was one of those rare freaks that refused to cut back on water before a show. He looked great and had this really hot girlfriend named Vicky. I heard he played Div 1 football as a linebacker at some school in La before he was a bodybuilder.

I guess i'm just an older weight lifter and never did learn much about actual bodybuilding. Hey I did shake Jay Cutller's hand once!
I now feel dumb trying to talk about bodybuilding with a forum of guys that have a lot more knowledge and experience in bodybuilding then me.
If you ask me the NPC judges really suck. What dumbass judges they are huh?!
I am amazed you knew so many true facts about me. How did you learn this stuff about me? I'm impressed!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2011, 05:54:27 PM »
Thanks gh15,and I agree,but all I`m trying to point out is that some idiot will try an exorbitant cycle when they don`t really need to, and these are the idiots that have no clue, and don`t want to put in the time training first to build a foundation.

Generation nothingness = 2 years training time and lots of every drug imaginable..........kind a` sad.

I don`t want to sound like Howard here,trust me!!  ;D
Gh15 knows more about bodybuilding then I ever will.
I apologize to him and the getbig forum for telling my lies.
I have very little formal education and never was into real bodybuilding except for one small show many years ago.

now that you know , don't make too much fun of me, thanks and sorry aagain.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2011, 06:00:12 PM »
Seems like that is what you want the most at the moment.

Fuck off with your gay hit ups and go back to masturbating to bodybuilder pics on the net, or try someone where you'd be more lucky, Bay, "1" or MattC.

...damn dude I thought we could hook up at the 3rd stall on the first floor men's room at the Arnold expo. I'm bummed!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2011, 06:21:13 PM »
Nailed me again, damn. :-\ I compted once in my life and ONLY once*, back in the 90's on a dare bet, from my wt lifting buds.
I tried to diet down and maybe got under 10% if I was lucky? ( *8% is being nice, thanks haha).
It was the NPC Outer West Bayou Championships and I got 3rd out of 3 guys. It was held in Jacksons Bayou, La on Feb 30th 1993.
Some freak named Bobby Bouchere won the show and was awesome. he was one of those rare freaks that refused to cut back on water before a show. He looked great and had this really hot girlfriend named Vicky. I heard he played Div 1 football as a linebacker at some school in La before he was a bodybuilder.

I guess i'm just an older weight lifter and never did learn much about actual bodybuilding. Hey I did shake Jay Cutller's hand once!
I now feel dumb trying to talk about bodybuilding with a forum of guys that have a lot more knowledge and experience in bodybuilding then me.
I am amazed you knew so many true facts about me. How did you learn this stuff about me? I'm impressed!

How many shows have you competed in? And how many shows have you judged? Honest question

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2011, 06:24:34 PM »

Didn't the FONZ judge that show? Because you 'jumped the shark" in the 90's :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Busted by getbig crack research team, damn.
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2011, 06:30:18 PM »
I have been "found out" and the real truth on me is revealed in a thread I foolishly posted trying to slander GH15.

1. I posed as a physics teacher with graduate degrees. The truth is I am a high school drop out and have worked in a drill bit factory for the past 33 years. It was recently revelaed by a getbig fact checker. I am ashamed, sorry.

2. I never judged any show and was busted trolling the men's room at  the Arnold Classic

3. I only competed once in my life, years ago at 10% body fat and got dead last. It was the NPC west outer bayou championships won by Bobby Bouchere, a real freak with this hot girlfriend named Vicky. I am surprised he never went pro?

4. I claimed to work out in a gym, but the truth is I  really work out in my basement on an old bow flex and swing kettle bells.

5. I never had a woman as my wife and only know my dog in a biblical way.

6. I was never natural and my receptor cells have rejected even the most extreme dose of drugs. My ass was a pin cushion.
I'm just old , chunky and limp dicked now, sad but true.

7. I can't even get respect at getbig.com or down at my hang out , Bob's Country Bunker, that recently barred me because I bored the bar patrons with my lame tales.
8. I shook Jay's hand once and can brag about that . I also said hello to Bob Chick too....I really did and he said hi back, I think????
Sucks to be Howard

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Busted by getbig crack research team, damn.
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2011, 06:31:29 PM »
didnt read past 'I' lol
follow the arrows

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2011, 06:31:47 PM »
So this is your monthly call for some attention when obviously nobody cares about your sorry uninteresting 50 y/o ass in real life?

Also dont you have a pic of yourself sitting alone in a stupid cave which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to go with that "new" retarded thread by any chance?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2011, 06:34:41 PM »
so this is your monthly call for some attention when obviously nobody cares about your sorry uninteresting 50 y/o ass in real life?

Dont you have a pic of yourself sitting alone in a stupid cave which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to go with that retarded thread by any chance?

LOL, well I got you to read it or at least waste your time opening the thread and replying hahahahaha.

Got ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
didnt read past 'I' lol
I am surprised you can read that well. ???

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2011, 06:41:41 PM »
Howard, you really suck at doing funny.
Stick to boring, you're great at that.

you're welcome

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »
Howard : Comedy :: Cheese Grater : Masturbation

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2011, 06:45:53 PM »
Howard, you really suck at doing funny.
Stick to boring, you're great at that.

you're welcome

get a life.

fixed.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2011, 06:50:01 PM »
howard the duck

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2011, 06:56:11 PM »
Howard,

Einstein or Newton?
O

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2011, 06:56:36 PM »
I think the amount of juice "needed",depends on your level of development,number of years training,age,and goals...........etc. etc.

A beginner who has trained only 6 months surely doesn`t need to be on any gear,he should build a foundation first.

A first timer will/can do great on a test only cycle.

An NPC regional competitor doesn`t need growth hormone or insulin although I do know that most guys use it anyway.

What I`m trying to get at is,the more complicated stacks with more compounds should only be used for the people who have put in the time training in the gym or competing.

Too many young fucksticks today train for a year,jump on tons of shit,place 5th. in their local contest and then are never seen again.

Use the amount needed for the above stated reasons............in other words,don`t use Ronnies cycle if you place 5th. in your local contest.

Make your gear use progressive just like your training should be.

actually everyone, regardless of age or gender, should be running 10 grams of gear a week and doing curls at every moment of the day. they should be curling in their dreams too.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2011, 07:08:07 PM »
Howard stop raping your dog and get out of the cave more often.   :P