Author Topic: pm question answerd  (Read 5818 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:31 PM »
First off just wanted to say thanks - been reading your bible for awhile and really appreciate all the advice. I wasn't a believer in the beginning but I am now!

If you have time, just wanted some input on proper dosing to make as much progress as I can in the next 40 days.

Fat loss only - I have as much muscle as I want, probably 15% body fat. With 15iu growth I seem to gain weight and wanted to drop as much as possible.

Main question is just as much growth/ace as I can tolerate and that will drop weight fast? Or should I stick to more moderate doses of both? Say 6-7iu/day and 100mg EOD.

my friend,, you cant only lose fat on this protocol lol trenbolona ace first and formost increase thickness of muscle and density of muscle and lean muscle ,,15 iu of hgh is for big mutatitions to occure ,, fat drop is only part of mutation,,

trenbolona ace is a very very strong strong strong drug ,, it is not easy drug on the brain and it is a com position changing drug ,, you see groink physiqe? you saw where he started? 5 weeks....does this look liek someone who lost muscle? only gains in lean muscle occured ,, you cant only lose fat on trenbolona ace,, on gh it is possible but also will be hard because of the actual fiber increase that make you look more blown up from within even with no aas but to a much lesser degree,,

you can lose bodyfat only on low doses of hgh but to begin with you will gain some water weight...and after few weeks it will drop ,,no matter what though you will look higher in lean muscle than before so again hgh is not exactly the answer for someone who doenst want any muscle gains..

a fella that claim he has so much muscle and just want to lose bodyfat...i never met a fella like this ...but lets say it is the case ...should get his mission acomplished by either ephdrina or clenbuterol,, stacks of eca ...they will not make you gain any muscle only preserve what you have ,,again though with epehdrina you will look flatter with time and high it will give you shit feel ,, clenbuterol will be better for fulness and less shitty feel ,,

really hgh and trenbolona ace is for the utmost bodybuild who really want to look impressive ,,trenbolona ace give you the first layer of impressivness ,, it is a layer that still leave you in a human zone,,,adding hgh to it takes you out of the ball park into human mutation

1. no you can not achieve only fat loss from this 2 products combined

2. you can not achieve the lean 3 dimentional look of hgh and trenbolona from using only trenbolona ace

3. through out all your bodybuilding life you will hav eto find the sweet spot for you between the combo of trenbolona ace and human growth hormone,, those 2 LOVE each other,, they are something all of us use and those 2 drugs love eachother like adam and eve

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:26:28 PM »
goolible

L.L

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:35:14 PM »
do you reccomend mutation (trenbolone+15 ius of hgh daily) from the start or should bodybuilder wait until he is really lean to bump his gh to 15 ius daily?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 09:45:07 PM »
my friend,, you cant only lose fat on this protocol lol trenbolona ace first and formost increase thickness of muscle and density of muscle and lean muscle ,,15 iu of hgh is for big mutatitions to occure ,, fat drop is only part of mutation,,

trenbolona ace is a very very strong strong strong drug ,, it is not easy drug on the brain and it is a com position changing drug ,, you see groink physiqe? you saw where he started? 5 weeks....does this look liek someone who lost muscle? only gains in lean muscle occured ,, you cant only lose fat on trenbolona ace,, on gh it is possible but also will be hard because of the actual fiber increase that make you look more blown up from within even with no aas but to a much lesser degree,,

you can lose bodyfat only on low doses of hgh but to begin with you will gain some water weight...and after few weeks it will drop ,,no matter what though you will look higher in lean muscle than before so again hgh is not exactly the answer for someone who doenst want any muscle gains..

a fella that claim he has so much muscle and just want to lose bodyfat...i never met a fella like this ...but lets say it is the case ...should get his mission acomplished by either ephdrina or clenbuterol,, stacks of eca ...they will not make you gain any muscle only preserve what you have ,,again though with epehdrina you will look flatter with time and high it will give you shit feel ,, clenbuterol will be better for fulness and less shitty feel ,,

really hgh and trenbolona ace is for the utmost bodybuild who really want to look impressive ,,trenbolona ace give you the first layer of impressivness ,, it is a layer that still leave you in a human zone,,,adding hgh to it takes you out of the ball park into human mutation

1. no you can not achieve only fat loss from this 2 products combined

2. you can not achieve the lean 3 dimentional look of hgh and trenbolona from using only trenbolona ace

3. through out all your bodybuilding life you will hav eto find the sweet spot for you between the combo of trenbolona ace and human growth hormone,, those 2 LOVE each other,, they are something all of us use and those 2 drugs love eachother like adam and eve

gh15 approved
*yawn*

!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
prime body with lower gh ...then introduce trenbolona take gh out ...continue trenblona ace ripp yourself to shredds to a point every one in the street approach to you like a damn homo and tell you hey buddy you are ripped hey budy you are ripped hey buddy you are ripped you know? to a point you want to give him a punch to the face,, thennnn its time to introduce gh again this time at high doses attack body with 15 iu do not take out trenbolona but introduce even more of it ,, you will see things you never dreamed of ,, you basicaly will see a jon cena infront of your eyes,, who will be this jon cena? you! thats when you will start understanding the balonie you been fed all those years in magazine and from the ron herises and from the true protin dsanta and sons etc,,

one thing to remember though trenbolona ace is HARSH ON THE BRAIN ! it will make you one crazy mother fucker not violently because the ones who say violent are already fucked up from before,, they have probelms from before mentaly and was violent before...but! what it will fuck you with is your mental state of anxiety....of the ability to concentrate,, of the ability to function well in stress,, trenbolona is a drug that need to be respected! it changes the body to a great degree it will make a chiwawa into top olympian ...it did sean lol but! it will also give you mental anxiety and really will make your brain a sad place to be ,, you will hav eto knwo how to deal with it and control it ,, the best ones can do it ...the worst ones....end up with the murderer and the ugly wife right next to them in a cell

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 09:51:39 PM »
got it..thanks your Divine Majesty

L.L

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 09:53:59 PM »
Btw ,this is my first week of doing Strangos tren at 150 mgs   x 3 times per week..with some Prop ,masteron and 4 ius of gh..of ocurse i  wll increase the tren as weeks go by..so far so good in the mental department...only thing my girl beat my ass playing checkers the other day  and i was 2 secs away from throwing her ass out the balcony. ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 09:57:34 PM »
Btw ,this is my first week of doing Strangos tren at 150 mgs   x 3 times per week..with some Prop ,masteron and 4 ius of gh..of ocurse i iwll increase the tren as weeks go by..so far so good in the mental department.

oh you do the strngo....

lucky you

you already should see diff in mirror right now if its been week ,, if you started lean at 10% you shoudl on the strngo trenbolona be ANIMAL right now! the product from that lines are so strong that you practically feel jacked while you push the needle into the ass ,,i never met a better chef dont know abotu others but this is number one chef in history of modern bodybuild,, simply art

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 10:00:10 PM »
i will post pics at the end or near end  of my prep...ths is how i started 2 weeks ago..231  5'10//oh i forgot im on proviron 50mgs daily too.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 10:24:44 PM »
I'm sure this will be in phase 4, but what's an EFFECTIVE protocal for the ECA stack?  100 mg for 230 lb bodybuilder 11 percent bf the sweet spot?

Seems like at 50mg a day it doesn't do shit but make a great preworkout stack.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 10:29:12 PM »
i dont understand why people caffeine pills, just take the ephedrine 3 times a day, you'll be good

dustin

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 11:30:11 PM »
i will post pics at the end or near end  of my prep...ths is how i started 2 weeks ago..231  5'10//oh i forgot im on proviron 50mgs daily too.

The img tag has fucked up dimensions but you can tell that's a serious physique. Good job, man. I removed the resolution settings in the tag but I'm posting from my phone and can't see if it's fixed.

Definitely post more pictures as you progress. You've got great tren and should wake up looking different almost every day. 8)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2011, 12:37:39 AM »
i dont understand why people caffeine pills, just take the ephedrine 3 times a day, you'll be good

so they get that caffeine rush/stay up all night  ;D

L.L

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 12:43:27 AM »
The img tag has fucked up dimensions but you can tell that's a serious physique. Good job, man. I removed the resolution settings in the tag but I'm posting from my phone and can't see if it's fixed.

Definitely post more pictures as you progress. You've got great tren and should wake up looking different almost every day. 8)

thanks ,brotha...I have a long way to go , the fun has just started sort of speak...and regarding strangos tren, it's  AMAZING..shit, it is 3:20 am in miami and i'm  up and counting the minutes until  5 am hits so i can go assault the gym and blast my chest to new dimmessions..that shit is goood.. ;D

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 12:51:56 AM »
thanks ,brotha...I have a long way to go , the fun has just started sort of speak...and regarding strangos tren, it's  AMAZING..shit, it is 3:20 am in miami and i'm  up and counting the minutes until  5 am hits so i can go assault the gym and blast my chest to new dimmessions..that shit is goood.. ;D
try his injectable dbol, drol tne blend in the offseason.  you will thank me for this  :D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2011, 01:05:33 AM »

;D 8)

L.L

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2011, 06:28:25 AM »
to those pming me about how to get with this source..im sorry but u know how the game is played..it took me awhile to get in, i just cant give ya his email just like that plus that doesnt even get you in,......cant do nothing for ya

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2011, 06:37:08 AM »
nice night for a walk