Author Topic: Ralph Nader likes Sarah Palin and Ron Paul  (Read 429 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ralph Nader likes Sarah Palin and Ron Paul
« on: October 26, 2011, 01:28:41 PM »
 :)  :)  :)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ralph Nader likes Sarah Palin and Ron Paul
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 02:00:36 PM »
He likes the dumbest candidate and the brightest candidate? ;)

He makes a lot of sence i am already a Ron Poul voter but always nice to see stuff like this:)

And Palin speaking against coorporate power as well as the government? Sounds good to me:)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »
:)  :)  :)

when I posted videos like this before you scoffed at them 3333...

Ok, I have to say after watching this video, Nader isn't very smart these days lol...  You don't start something intended to hold the president's feet to the fire and in the same breath say that it's not intended as a real threat...  That's exactly what he said just now... We're going to put pressure on him but stop before it really hurts him in the election...  This is not like Nader whatsoever lol...  dude lost his mojo...

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »
when I posted videos like this before you scoffed at them 3333...

Ok, I have to say after watching this video, Nader isn't very smart these days lol...  You don't start something intended to hold the president's feet to the fire and in the same breath say that it's not intended as a real threat...  That's exactly what he said just now... We're going to put pressure on him but stop before it really hurts him in the election...  This is not like Nader whatsoever lol...  dude lost his mojo...

i don't see why you disagree with what he's saying.  he is a liberal.  and he supports democrats.  he just doesn't like what they're doing in some areas and wants it to change.