Author Topic: Tren conversion  (Read 2485 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
Tren conversion
« on: October 26, 2011, 08:06:18 PM »
Tren ace have powder is it just 20%bb 2% ba to convert

lesaucer

Re: Tren conversion
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 08:35:13 PM »
i put 8cc bb and 1cc ba for 2 fina cart, 40ml total with oil

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 08:45:21 PM »

how long do you plan on running the tren for bro? I know you said your past gear might of been fake, how are you responding to the fina?
l

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 08:54:45 PM »
following gh15 and gonna do at least 6 months minimum, i just brewed it and its lighter than any tren ive ever seen, its just a little darker than my test, anyone ever seen light tren should i be worried

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 08:55:26 PM »
Does it come out good? Quality wise...

Painful injections or no? Im thinking of converting tren but im afraid i might fuck things up...im a pussy.  ;D

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 04:29:51 AM »
Does it come out good? Quality wise...

Painful injections or no? Im thinking of converting tren but im afraid i might fuck things up...im a pussy.  ;D

comes out very good, no pain, got tren cought one time only. the color your tren is depend of the type of oil you use, as long as you let the pellets dissolve until there is no more grains, THEN put it in coffee filter, i wait like 2-3 days just to make sure

plan on running until i die lol!  fina has nothing to do with the rest of the gear ive tried, its crazy

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 07:30:46 AM »
 So how safe is homemade fina REALLY. What are the long term effects of injecting methycellulous and the binders in the pelletes. When someone gets into trouble from tren, could it be the stuff in the pellets and not the tren itself that are toxic?  homebrewing sounds nuts if you dont have the proper equipment
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sex_news_sports_funny_grok/julia_child_on_the_juice_or_how_not_to_do_kitchen_chemistry
l

lesaucer

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 07:34:13 AM »
So how safe is homemade fina REALLY. What are the long term effects of injecting methycellulous and the binders in the pelletes. When someone gets into trouble from tren, could it be the stuff in the pellets and not the tren itself that are toxic?  homebrewing sounds nuts if you dont have the proper equipment
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sex_news_sports_funny_grok/julia_child_on_the_juice_or_how_not_to_do_kitchen_chemistry

lol you get rid of the binders with the coffee filter and whatman. no chance it gets in your final product

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 07:55:30 AM »
lol you get rid of the binders with the coffee filter and whatman. no chance it gets in your final product

coffee filter...sounds promising  ::)
l

lesaucer

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 08:09:55 AM »

why dont you go and try it before opening your dumb mouth. the tren after conversion have been lab tested lots of times and it came out clean.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 01:54:42 PM »
and watman filter after dickhead. hope this helps.

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 07:22:44 PM »
http://absinth.greatnow.com/calcpowder2.html

put in your oil, change powder weight to .6 or .65, put in the amount of ba/bb you are going to use (usually 0.2/0.18 or 0.2/0.20) and put in the dosage you want (usually 100mg).  simple.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2011, 04:47:15 PM »
holy shit just made some tren e and it is darker than shit it looks like thick coke.