Author Topic: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!  (Read 31892 times)

newmom

Re: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2011, 10:07:37 AM »
oh you goons knock it off

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »
no it isn't. Disturbia posted her pic and then some of the dinks on here kept posting it. She never posted it. One member here, whom I trust, (have met him) has talked and skyped with her, if he says she's a woman than that's good enough for me

;D ::)

I am a women to....me at the gym.
K

w8m8

« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2011, 11:32:45 AM »
I do not understand or agree with the unjustified vilification of W8M8.  The usual consortium of fools who seek to degrade her are not unexampled, for many who attack her, attack me.  On these fronts, I assume both are the same and am willing to mount a measured defense if need be.

The losers can't deal with you being fit and prefer to lash out

much akin to children who need constant attention and throw tantrums

Well done for your admirable physique being exhibited as an example of being lean and sculpted like a fine marble statue

give my best to Lady Jezebelle .. I hope she's enjoying the autumn weather  :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2011, 11:46:45 AM »
The losers can't deal with you being fit and prefer to lash out

much akin to children who need constant attention and throw tantrums

Well done for your admirable physique being exhibited as an example of being lean and sculpted like a fine marble statue

give my best to Lady Jezebelle .. I hope she's enjoying the autumn weather  :)
My newest round of pictures, soon to be posted, shall shatter that mold to pieces.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2011, 11:49:00 AM »
;D ::)

I am a women to....me at the gym.

Thats hot....seriously.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2011, 05:51:24 PM »
LOL

oh dear .. you're so tough and manly .. you use BB boards to massage your limp dick into submission  

If you think any of this bothers me it just shows how fucking mental you are .. fingertips and keyboards you fucktard ... I have fun here ... pushing peoples buttons entertains me .... and others ... check the views and replies here in this thread ... the energy level here went up about 5 notches

you and sucky should hook up

this whole facade of being someone that matters and has some type of value attached to a message board is a fucking joke .. dream on .. REAL life is not Getbig .. compare my post count to how many YEARS I've been here .. then look at yours and the other ones who are melting .. ADDICTION is what that is

Fuck off cunt

Yes I am manly....not so tough though. Pleased that you noticed.

There is more to life than sex and even if there wasn't I wouldn't be getting my rocks off by spending time here....particularly not by posting to or reading your posts.

What I think is that nothing bothers you. Even if it did, you would never admit to it anyway. Like you, I'm just amusing myself here. Chances are since I am retired, I have a lot more free time to burn than you. Unlike you, I don't do it by being mean spirited and vulgar to just about everyone else in these forums. Speaking of vulgar, your constant use of the word cunt is self-deprecating. If I were inclined to be vulgar back, I'd call you a dick.

Why would suckmymuscle and I hook up? What do we have in common? Don't bother answering because despite what you think you know about me, you don't know squat.

There you go, you peaked my interest. I looked up our respective post counts. I've been a member here three more years than you have and my post count is a mere percentage of yours....so what was that you were saying about addiction?  Next time do your homework. See below:

Name: W8M8
Date Registered: August 02, 2007, 03:30:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Primemuscle
Date Registered: November 30, 2004, 01:45:46 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice life dickhead. You owned no-one. LOL

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2011, 06:13:21 PM »
Game. Set. Match.
a

w8m8

« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2011, 01:24:07 AM »
Yes I am manly....not so tough though. Pleased that you noticed.

There is more to life than sex

I looked up our respective post counts.

I've been a member here three more years than you have and my post count is a mere percentage of yours....so what was that you were saying about addiction? Next time do your homework. See below:

Have a nice life dickhead. You owned no-one. LOL

Matzi Matzi Matzi ... everyone knows that sex doesn't matter to you ( with your wife ).. you're craving the muscle bears

you made this gimmick and many many more

you reg'd it but NEVER posted on it until you needed to get a dig in at the great Dan Duchaine .. in JAN 2010

your first post

This Dan Duchaine is an imposter.

now fuck off and try harder LOL

cunt

suckmymuscle

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2011, 01:43:17 AM »
you and sucky should hook up

The only thing that I am hooking up is my dick in your asshole when I slam dunk my balls into you donkey style on my barn, you stupid c.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2011, 02:16:14 AM »

w8m8

« Reply #160 on: October 29, 2011, 04:11:02 AM »
I want you so bad w8m8 I can't stop thinking about you

you have no chance in hell of ever getting close without me slicing your jugular  :-*

w8m8

« Reply #161 on: October 29, 2011, 04:12:42 AM »
Primemuscle is a gimmick of MattC that he uses to express his deep desire for cock

I know .. he likes having men piss on him too

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 29, 2011, 04:12:58 AM »

Matzi Matzi Matzi ... everyone knows that sex doesn't matter to you ( with your wife ).. you're craving the muscle bears

you made this gimmick and many many more

you reg'd it but NEVER posted on it until you needed to get a dig in at the great Dan Duchaine .. in JAN 2010

your first post

now fuck off and try harder LOL

cunt

Danzi, Danzi, Danzi....everyone knows that you are full of shit.

You made this gimmick and so many many more.

Yes I, Primemuscle posted here to get a dig in at you, Danzi in January 2010.

Now fuck off and try harder. LOL!

Dickhead

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2011, 04:15:57 AM »

Oh my, is that the best you can do???

Now fuck off and try harder.

Dickhead/Cunt

w8m8

« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2011, 04:17:28 AM »
everyone knows that I take great pride in my "posing suit " thread on BBPro and use it to get sexy pm's from fags that come to gawk at the cocks

It turns me on more than my wife can

Fuck off cunt and go have a tug .. it's what's you do best

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 29, 2011, 04:25:41 AM »
Everyone knows I am a miserable and useless piece of crap who has no life, so I post stupid and phony quotes on Getbig to amuse myself.  

I'd suggest you stick your whole hand up your vagina except you had it sewn shut a long while ago. -Gives new meaning to the phrase, "you are full of piss and vinegar".

Pathetic cunt

w8m8

« Reply #166 on: October 29, 2011, 04:27:59 AM »
cunt

LOL

like a puppet on a string

I can make you respond  ;D

you are nothing more than an AIDS carrying cocksucking cretin that has a penchant for musclebears

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 29, 2011, 04:41:04 AM »
LOL
t
like a puppet on a string

I can make you respond  ;D

you are nothing more than an AIDS carrying cocksucking cretin that has a penchant for musclebears

Well not for much longer because it is way past my bedtime here in Oregon. -You just get home from a night out trying to find someone to play with without any success? Go to bed.

Puppet calling the kettle black are you? Seems like you are working hard here to respond to me. 

w8m8

« Reply #168 on: October 29, 2011, 04:45:37 AM »
Well not for much longer because it is way past my bedtime here in Oregon. -You just get home from a night out trying to find someone to play with without any success? Go to bed.

Puppet calling the kettle black are you? Seems like you are working hard here to respond to me.  

lulz ... not work at all .. a fun past time in fact .. knowing I can play you like a marionette is quite funny

I am passing time from my office .. I never have to spend a night out looking for anything .. but you seem to AVOID going to bed with your wife quite frequently .. fag  :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #169 on: October 29, 2011, 09:34:02 AM »
lulz ... not work at all .. a fun past time in fact .. knowing I can play you like a marionette is quite funny

I am passing time from my office .. I never have to spend a night out looking for anything .. but you seem to AVOID going to bed with your wife quite frequently .. fag  :D

your world is crashing down around you gimmick/troll, pathetic that this is your world though isn't it  ::)
K

w8m8

« Reply #170 on: October 29, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »
your world is crashing down around you gimmick/troll, pathetic that this is your world though isn't it  ::)

you reek of rancid desperation ... your snout has been up my ass for weeks ... I've shit on you at least a dozen times

your world may revolve around a message board .. as exhibited by you it surely carries a lot of worth to you

but no mistake mongol .. you have no clue about anything you think you do

so carry on Sonny Jim ... follow me around and beg for some type of recognition more .. I love having the strings

:-*

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »
you reek of rancid desperation ... your snout has been up my ass for weeks ... I've shit on you at least a dozen times

your world may revolve around a message board .. as exhibited by you it surely carries a lot of worth to you

but no mistake mongol .. you have no clue about anything you think you do

so carry on Sonny Jim ... follow me around and beg for some type of recognition more .. I love having the strings

:-*

Terrible post of random thoughts and made up names  ::) you probably troll under different users here and also on other web sites.
But it just comes back to you being a fat lonely bloke desperate for perverse acceptance as a female which is quite sad.
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2011, 01:41:37 PM »

From one marionette to another, I wasn't sleepy last night and I was feeling feisty. Couldn't you tell?

My wife and I both snore loudly and are light sleepers, therefore we sleep in separate bedrooms. Now you have a few more personal details about me to banter about. If you ever get lucky enough to find someone who will put up with you long enough for the two of you to grow old together you'll understand this better.

You're just passing time on your employer's dime....that's so loyal and dedicated of you, I'm impressed...slag.  :D

Swlabr

« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2011, 01:50:35 PM »