Author Topic: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!  (Read 32224 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2011, 05:37:44 PM »
  I must confess that W8's attitude kinda turns me on. I love to tame mares such as her. My family owns a farm and in my adolescence I went there a lot. I remember that one of my favorite activities was to tame horses and mares that were just coming along. I would get W8 and make her eat rotten hay and corn from the floor like the good little mare that she is. Then I would tie a rope on a braiser screwed into her jaw with a screw driver and pull her along. Every time she opened her mouth to say something un-lady-like, I would shut her hole up by pulling at the steel braiser sunk in between her teeth really hard. At night, I would tie her up in the barn on all fours and brutalize her asshole whilst my Filla fucked her down the throat. The combination of the pain of getting fucked in the asshole with lack of Oxygen must be quite unpleasant. Ah the good times I would have taming this mare......

SUCKMYMUSCLE

w8m8

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2011, 05:39:10 PM »
Awwwww forced to admit the obvious now?  ;) and try and save some face? go lick your wounds and I never tried to show how smart I am , just how fucking stupid you are.  ;)

I'm a can of worms you should have left closed.

LOL

scare me big fella

go on and try

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2011, 05:40:28 PM »
 I must confess that W8's attitude kinda turns me on. I love to tame mares such as her. My family owns a farm and in my adolescence I went there a lot. I remember that one of my favorite activities was to tame horses and mares that were just coming along. I would get W8 and make her eat rotten hay and corn from the floor like the good little mare that she is. Then I would tie a rope on a braiser screwed into her jaw with a screw driver and pull her along. Every time she opened her mouth to say something un-lady-like, I would shut her hole up by pulling at the steel braiser sunk in between her teeth really hard. At night, I would tie her up in the barn on all fours and brutalize her asshole whilst my Filla fucked her down the throat. The combination of the pain of getting fucked in the arsehole with lack of Oxygen must be quite unpleasant. Ah the good times I would have taming this mare......

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LMFAO

suckmymuscle

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2011, 05:42:37 PM »
LOL

I said your attached images were chopped .. the text was bold and my post wasn't

I never said I didn't go back and edit anything  ;D

you took an actual PHOTO like an ass instead of just googling

there's a cache image fucktard

could've saved yourself time and stupid effort "trying" to show how smart you are

LOL

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bGwyEgTmgsoJ:www.getbig.com/boards/index.php%3Ftopic%3D194966.0+getbig:+ever+been+propositioned&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

BTW I have a lot posts that do not hide what I like and don't like .. and GAYLOR is still a vile disgusting oil bag of filth for who he is in total you mongoloid fuckwit

You got owned you stupid C.U.N.T. STFU retard. Stupid fucking C.U.N.T. trash...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2011, 05:45:52 PM »
LOL

scare me big fella

go on and try

You have enough problems on your hand with suckmymuscle

w8m8

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2011, 05:46:52 PM »
  You got owned you stupid C.U.N.T. STFU retard. Stupid fucking C.U.N.T. trash...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shut up stupid .. go back to your barnyard fantasy

w8m8

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2011, 05:55:35 PM »
 Awwwwwwww...the stupid c.u.n.t is sad because she got owned...awwww...stupid c.u.n.t...you fucked with people much smarter than you and now you are humiliated.. Don't try to save face, c.u.n.t. Your face is too ugly to be worth the trouble. Now...  

Cry more!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry mooooooooooooooooore!!!!!!!!!!! Cry moooooooooooooore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hang on

let me guess

this is the SUCKY imitation of KILLAH CAP USER DEREK ANTHONY

w8m8

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2011, 06:03:02 PM »
I'm big
I'm bad

I am a KILLAH

SUCKY

I sure hope there's no dogs nearby you

You're dangerous and scary

::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2011, 06:16:20 PM »
I don't like raisins nor prunes

wrinkled shit ain't my bag

it's yours

look down old man
This one really hurt me deeply......you`re just brutal! 
 ::)

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2011, 06:32:56 PM »
.....wow this guy's rage is incredible :-\,,,..and he does not seem like he is faking it....

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2011, 07:07:29 PM »
 ??? SuckinManMuscle melting like butter on a hot knife  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2011, 09:42:46 PM »
Not all the time. I think some is cut and paste..woten loved to own or lack their of..either way I find them both intelligent and refreshing...

Why did I think you'd have more self respect and class? Do you find vulgar intelligent and refreshing? w8m8 calls folks girls and you applaud? Most women of quality with any degree of dignity would find such a flagrant use of the word c-unt insulting and degrading. Are you a w8m8/woten prodigy/slave?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2011, 09:51:20 PM »
it shows how deeply I can reach your inner self perception of yourselves and exactly how important you feel about being perceived as someone of value and worth ... build yourselves up online to make up for what you lack IRL

Tell everyone again how they have no life outside Getbig. Hmm, seems like self analysis to me.

You're completely delusional if you think you reach anyone's inner psyche. You are a crass joke and everyone is laughing at you! I guess you are just too self-impressed to notice.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2011, 09:54:09 PM »

You don`t have to be a certain age to post on a forum and have fun.  :)

Here, here!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2011, 09:55:52 PM »
the picture of adonis when he is ripped is nto 7% ,, it is 6% just hold water,, maybe even slightly less than 6% but hold too much water estrogen little too high for dry 5-6% ,,but the actual bodyfat ont he fella in this poicture is 5-6%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2011, 09:57:10 PM »
the guy who they say is 10% looks a lot leaner too

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2011, 09:57:49 PM »
again! ,, he does have some fat,, 5-6 % closer to 6% mainly in areas under belly button and over all softness due to estrogen that is too high for this bodyfat ,, it is due to stress in most liklihood and nto using the right products,, but! the actual bodfat in this picture is 6%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »
Some HUGE meltdowns in this thread  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2011, 10:01:12 PM »
just to be clear so its understood here and i dont needd to get pm about it ,,

the fella whre it says 14 % is actualy 11-12%

th efella where is says 10% is actualy 7%! this is what 6.5-7% look like that is LESS ESTROGENIC,, this is what i call DRIER 6-7%

and adonis is leaner than him he is 5-6% there closer to 6% but wet ,, i suspect it is due to jewish heritage and stress which increase specific hormone in body that promote estrogen and will increae bodyfat with time,, but adonis in this picture WAS FIGHTING TO BE LOW BODYFAT AND WATED IT ENOUGH TO GET TO 6% ,, this is what 6% look like friends ,, wet but it is 6%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2011, 10:06:28 PM »
you knwo what,, its nto even wet,, it is semi wet! i hav eseen and trained fellas at 6% that are wetter!,, he is semi wet 6% ,, just not enough muscle thickness

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2011, 10:14:38 PM »
w8m8 is a shared gimmick account used to flame and was use to spread Woten Nazi propaganda until timeoutted for that. Then the board was hacked which is what happens every time the gimmick is to'ed.

Woten, W8Man, Pillowtalk and catchersmittfacemom all a little gang on here. Notice that youngblood always "vouches" for that account.

Basically nothing from the w8m8 gimmick is positive or helping to built a brighter getbig. It's all flames and attacks. I think Josh and Alex know some interesting stuff.
We never know how these things play out over time.

Wrong Alice!!
This is GetBIG you dense fucktard, W8M8 brings a lot of owning's to the board & the humour level often goes into the higher counts when she does.

I only post from x2 IP's (ask BigRON) one is from my office, & the other is from my apartment. The other IP's I used ages ago ALL came out of London or the Algarve (Portugal).
There is only x1 person behind this account & that is me. You & Josh, how these things play out, LOL, that's a good one!! Sure Alex, sure thing buddy. You are the uncrowned King of GetBIG, sure you are.
What was the best you could do with me?? Oh yeah = WEAPONZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Weak as piss poor gravy that has been mixed with water, idiot mongoloid, French wanker.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2011, 10:41:42 PM »
either way I find them both intelligent and refreshing...

This  8)

Both of these ^^^^

Anyhoo, I have one more day of family visiting (Diwali) & then I am going to the domestic airport in Andheri East, to catch a flight to Goa.
Will not be checking in for a while. You kids have fun ganging up on W8M8. They have all come out to play for this thread, & the rage from SMM is disturbing. Hey SMM, it's a game dick head, this is a message board & not the real world you spastic. There are NO promotions/bonuses/benefits of any kind to be earned here, so why invest so much energy?? It's just a laugh. get a real job you fucking time waster.
The same goes for ND & other 20K + posters who take the world of GetBIG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to serious.

Every time I check in of late to G&O, if a new thread has been started, you will find at least x4 posts from DK on the 1'st page. He is all over G&O like a fly on shit, every single thread. I know life in Japan is pretty rough right now, what with the entire place being a toxic soup of radioactive isotopes, but get a fucking life FFS. PS3 & GetBIG?? You are doing more damage to yourself than you know.
I will pray for your soul while I am sun bathing on the beach below (Palolem, my fave in Goa). I may get distracted from time to time by some passing G-string or other, but I will still pray for ya  :-*

Have fun kids, see you when I have a tan/fresh battery. Laters.................. ........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2011, 10:57:01 PM »
W8 owning a lot of fucking schmoes in this thread. Meltdown central.

Trans Milkshake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 28, 2011, 01:00:34 AM »
to sum up this thread

every single poster who is claiming to own the other ones

is melting down

never seen such real life anger on the internetz
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #124 on: October 28, 2011, 01:05:44 AM »
W8M8, if you let me, I'll fuck you solidly in the ass. I'm not a pussy-boy like most fags on here. I'm a Chelsea fan and Bridge season ticket holder. I'll take you to a game and ruin your ass in the Captain's Bar. Up for it?