Author Topic: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!  (Read 32173 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: The True Adonis at 7% BF: PHOTO AND ARTICLE!!
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2011, 04:34:55 PM »
Jesus fucking christ, Narcistic Deity you are a mongol.

Why?

Well, perhaps now would be a good time to tell us just why your photoshop versions of my posts have absolutely emboldend text?

Small clue, you don't know how to use photoshop's character feature, you fucking retard!

BUSTED, you inept, incontinent, photoshopping twat!

LOL, I mean, shit, just LOOK at the mess ND is attempting to pass off above; abysmal low quality photoshopping; piss poor no less!

If anyone recalls, I was the one that did the fatpanda photoshops; it's a piece of software I actually make a living with.

Here is a link to the BB.com post feat the full compliment of fatpandas photoshops for all those that want to remind themselves of the stuff of legend:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128309901&p=561750021&viewfull=1#post561750021

LOL, just compare those with the shit "Narcistic Moron" is trying to sell LOL, fuckign lamer cunt!

Here is the thread in question (for anyone to read) that Narcistic Spastic is attempting to misrepresent; it's nothing secret, and featuring my usual standard text.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=194966.0

Hahahahaha what else are you going to say? you panicked because I call you out for being a hypocrite for calling Taylor Gay slurs and forgot you openly admitted to licking twat for 7 months , so you ran back in a huff and edited your original posts , but you NEVER counted on me leaving the original window open  ;D  ;)

This is your post original as it sat before you ran back and edited it  ;D NO photoshop , just you busted trying to pull a fast one.

NO photoshop open dummy all original  ;) notice the tabs all up top none of them say photoshop

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2011, 04:37:10 PM »
busted for what

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2011, 04:40:23 PM »
busted for what

For lying and being a hypocrite

her original post she admits to being a dyke for 7 months , then proceeds to rag on tbombz for being bisexual , until I posted a screencap of her admitting she's known the touch of a woman , she panicked ran back and edited her original post and tried to cover it up , but being the dumb bitch she is , she never counted on me leaving the original window open and intact  ;D

now she's looking really fucking stupid and is now forced to say I photoshopped the part about her being a carpet muncher 

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2011, 04:43:30 PM »
she said she was bi before, I knew whoever's account it is, they were putting forth a bisexual vibe anyway. I think there's something up with the account anyway, it has a contrived feel to it, not quite natural.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2011, 04:44:29 PM »
she said she was bi before, I knew whoever's account it is, they were putting forth a bisexual vibe anyway. I think there's something up with the account anyway, it has a contrived feel to it, not quite natural.

Hahahahahaha great call

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2011, 05:03:57 PM »
W8W8

don't wanna play anymore  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
  I must say, that even though this is Getbig, I seldom use the word c.u.n.t because it is much too harsh and offensive to women. However, if there is one woman here who deserves it is is this W8 trash. The word "bitch" is too euphemistic to describe how petulant arrogant and stupid this woman is. Get one of those really annoying bitchy teenage girl and pump her full of steroids and other manly hormones and what you get is this W8 c.u.nt...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2011, 05:15:47 PM »
W8W8

this is from your post history , same story about you suckling on pussy for 7 months.  ;) 

You fucked with the wrong Marine  >:(

TruthHurts

« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2011, 05:16:59 PM »
w8m8 is a shared gimmick account used to flame and was use to spread Woten Nazi propaganda until timeoutted for that. Then the board was hacked which is what happens every time the gimmick is to'ed.

Woten, W8Man, Pillowtalk and catchersmittfacemom all a little gang on here. Notice that youngblood always "vouches" for that account.

Basically nothing from the w8m8 gimmick is positive or helping to built a brighter getbig. It's all flames and attacks. I think Josh and Alex know some interesting stuff.
We never know how these things play out over time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2011, 05:17:11 PM »
 I must say, that even though this is Getbig, I seldom use the word c.u.n.t because it is much too harsh and offensive to women. However, if there is one woman here who deserves it is is this W8 trash. The word "bitch" is too euphemistic to describe how petulant arrogant and stupid this woman is. Get one of those really annoying bitchy teenage girl and pump her full of steroids and other manly hormones and what you get is this W8 c.u.nt...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sometimes you just have to put these bitches in their place bro Sean Connery style

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM »
w8m8 is a shared gimmick account

Woten, W8Man, Pillowtalk and catchersmittfacemom all a little gang on here. Notice that youngblood always "vouches" for that account.
^THIS^

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2011, 05:19:59 PM »
are one of the people behind that gimmick that chick who's pix were linked to that account?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2011, 05:22:56 PM »
are one of the people behind that gimmick that chick who's pix were linked to that account?

JoJo the dog-face boy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2011, 05:24:04 PM »
Probably not.............I don`t think any are really women.

Just acting that way to throw people off.

Probably all Woten ....................schi zophrenia anyone?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2011, 05:24:10 PM »
how do all these people who run the w8m8 account know each other?

seriously, there needs to be a w8m8 faq

suckmymuscle

« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2011, 05:24:51 PM »
Sometimes you just have to put these bitches in their place bro Sean Connery style

Sean Connery on W8... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »
how do all these people who run the w8m8 account know each other?

seriously, there needs to be a w8m8 faq
Like I said,they`re probably all Woten.

if not,they probably know each other from Matt C`s board.

At any rate,they can all suck my ass!  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2011, 05:26:40 PM »
btw, I've been friendly to w8m8 and have nothing against that person(s) personally as they have never said anything bad about me

...HOWEVER, i take umbrage with the people behind that account pretending to be a hot chick

seriously though....read the quote below....DO YOU REALLY THINK A ATTRACTIVE GIRL WOULD BE TYPING SHIT LIKE THE PROCEEDING?

LOL @ all the mongols gathering in a heap of protan and lube to give each other some "back up"

gimmick .. racist ..man hater .. woman hater .. multiple user account .. closeted repressed homosexual .. ugly .. large pores .. big nose .. syntax

lololololololololercopte rs .............

Gaylor is a vile disgusting oil filled deformed pig who fucks and sucks black strangers and steals from his own parents

booty let Little Lee shit on her fake bags and needs acceptance by strangers so desperately she posts nude pics and earns money from a webcam peep show

wes is so old and empty he needed to go to the library to check in on a message board and beg to be a mod

Narcissistic is addicted to the virtual connection so badly his post count is over 35 grand

if any of you fucking losers had a real life you wouldn't be so invested in what I have to say about anything

it shows how deeply I can reach your inner self perception of yourselves and exactly how important you feel about being perceived as someone of value and worth ... build yourselves up online to make up for what you lack IRL

;D

HOT GIRLS DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF OF THE WORDS IN THE ABOVE QUOTE!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2011, 05:27:33 PM »
  Sean Connery on W8... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Boooommmmmmmm bitches  ;D

w8m8

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2011, 05:29:40 PM »
now she's looking really fucking stupid and is now forced to say I photoshopped the part about her being a carpet muncher 

LOL

I said your attached images were chopped .. the text was bold and my post wasn't

I never said I didn't go back and edit anything  ;D

you took an actual PHOTO like an ass instead of just googling

there's a cache image fucktard

could've saved yourself time and stupid effort "trying" to show how smart you are

LOL

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bGwyEgTmgsoJ:www.getbig.com/boards/index.php%3Ftopic%3D194966.0+getbig:+ever+been+propositioned&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

BTW I have a lot posts that do not hide what I like and don't like .. and GAYLOR is still a vile disgusting oil bag of filth for who he is in total you mongoloid fuckwit

w8m8

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2011, 05:33:50 PM »
w8m8 is a shared gimmick account used to flame and was use to spread Woten Nazi propaganda until timeoutted for that. Then the board was hacked which is what happens every time the gimmick is to'ed.

Basically nothing from the w8m8 gimmick is positive or helping to built a brighter getbig. It's all flames and attacks. I think Josh and Alex know some interesting stuff.
We never know how these things play out over time.

Fuck you Fat Alice

You chicken shit windscreen shooting loser

w8m8

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2011, 05:35:03 PM »
Like I said,they`re probably all Woten.

if not,they probably know each other from Matt C`s board.

At any rate,they can all suck my ass!  ;D

I don't like raisins nor prunes

wrinkled shit ain't my bag

it's yours

look down old man

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2011, 05:35:23 PM »
For the record, i would sleep with W8M8 and give her 120% sexual satisfaction.  8)
D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »
LOL

I said your attached images were chopped .. the text was bold and my post wasn't

I never said I didn't go back and edit anything  ;D

you took an actual PHOTO like an ass instead of just googling

there's a cache image fucktard

could've saved yourself time and stupid effort "trying" to show how smart you are

LOL

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:bGwyEgTmgsoJ:www.getbig.com/boards/index.php%3Ftopic%3D194966.0+getbig:+ever+been+propositioned&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

BTW I have a lot posts that do not hide what I like and don't like .. and GAYLOR is still a vile disgusting oil bag of filth for who he is in total you mongoloid fuckwit

Awwwww forced to admit the obvious now?  ;) and try and save some face? go lick your wounds and I never tried to show how smart I am , just how fucking stupid you are.  ;)

I'm a can of worms you should have left closed.

Xerxes

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »