Author Topic: so my workout partner shoved another supplement down my throat "animal rage" lol  (Read 3250 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
because i work early and late shifts and when i have late shifts i have to workout in the morning and my strength is shit in the morning and everything feels soooo heavy even the warmups

he claims when i take this in the morning it will lessen the negative effect of morning training on my strength

true?

he claims there are no hormonas and no creatinas in the product so it's safe

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Look for this sign, if it has it you are good to go:

Team Pat Banana

io856

in before "shoved his cock down your anus" "he claims no STDonas"

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
in before "shoved his cock in your anus?" "he claims no STDonas"

why always with the gay imaginations

io856

why always with the gay imaginations
BECAUSE I spend a large amount of time on a board dedicated to the male physique! what the fuck do you expect?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
i have the feeling your training partner shoves other things up your throat as well, "purenaturalfaggot".

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ok i took one scoop of this shit now let me go to the gym (10:10 am)

last friday i managed 6 reps with 160kg squat so i wonder if i can do 5x162.5kg now

i wonder.....

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
You're gonna be Mr Olympia.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
i have the feeling your training partner shoves other things up your throat as well, "purenaturalfaggot".

Damn shame he didn't choke on it and die.

DK II

• Getbig V

Damn shame he didn't choke on it and die.

x2

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
because i work early and late shifts and when i have late shifts i have to workout in the morning and my strength is shit in the morning and everything feels soooo heavy even the warmups

he claims when i take this in the morning it will lessen the negative effect of morning training on my strength

true?

??? wtf are you talking about? what "negative effect" ? you mean being lazy/tired? you dont need supplements for that, 200-400mg of caffeine will do it, dont waste money on expensive "animal" products

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
So your workout partner animal raged your throat with his cock. If only you had blocked sinuses at the time, you fucking tool.
Trans Milkshake.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
It's just another energy booster that will help you through your workout. It's no different than stuff like jack3d, quake, and super pump max

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
just inject

fuck training

the trainer

true?

So let me get this straight when your partner shoved his cock down your throat with a lot of force you think its animal rage, by the way he is a liar when he shoots his load in your mouth you can get some protein from it but i do not think it going to increase your strength.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

true?

How do you like this windmill, PNS ?  It's Dutch you see.... :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Couple cups of coffee and a strong desire to train your ass off regardless of what time it is = all that`s needed.

DK II

• Getbig V
Couple cups of coffee and a strong desire to train your ass off regardless of what time it is = all that`s needed.

x2, if you can't sleep and have to get up early, just quit your fucking job, move to California and live the dream!!

Like Marty33422432

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
x2, if you can't sleep and have to get up early, just quit your fucking job, move to California and live the dream!!

Like Marty33422432

Hey dont be disrespecting Marty31672!!  :D :D
X

DK II

• Getbig V
Hey dont be disrespecting Marty31672!!  :D :D

Any news from him? I'm seriously worried about the guy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Any news from him? I'm seriously worried about the guy.

Na man, I know he had an addiction to strippers and his wife was pissed at him. I don't know where Marty is, but I think he is livin' the dream. I think he pursued his goal of MMA and bodybuilding. Deep down, Marty was a good man. I know wherever he is, he is doing well!
X

DK II

• Getbig V
Na man, I know he had an addiction to strippers and his wife was pissed at him. I don't know where Marty is, but I think he is livin' the dream. I think he pursued his goal of MMA and bodybuilding. Deep down, Marty was a good man. I know wherever he is, he is doing well!

Last thing i know is that he tried to bang his ex-wife's sister, then went to Las Vegas and became a cage fighter.

True alpha male.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Last thing i know is that he tried to bang his ex-wife's sister, then went to Las Vegas and became a cage fighter.

True alpha male.

I think Marty had a sexual addiction and it overpowered him. He was powerless against it. I hope its not his downfall  :-\ :-\
X

DK II

• Getbig V
I think Marty had a sexual addiction and it overpowered him. He was powerless against it. I hope its not his downfall  :-\ :-\

True alpha male.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
True alpha male.

lol!!  :D :D

I think one day we will see Marty in cage, battling it out for the championship.
X