Author Topic: T.O. tried to off himself this month?  (Read 5277 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
T.O. tried to off himself this month?
« on: October 28, 2011, 06:24:53 AM »
The roller-coaster ride that is the life of free-agent NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens continues. While the 37-year-old hopes to return to the field to play for some team in the league soon, there's more troubling news about his time off the field.

Stemming from an incident when Owens rushed to a Los Angeles hospital for a potential prescription drug overdose on Oct. 6, TMZ.com reports the 911 call placed by his female assistant revealed Owens was attempting to kill himself.

Based on TMZ.com's transcription of the call, in response to the emergency dispatcher asking "Was this a suicide attempt?" the assistant says, "Yes, I believe so." Before sharing that, the assistant said that her boss, Owens, had ingested "four prescription pain pills—I just don't know how many he's taken but he took them about 30-45 minutes ago."

According to TMZ.com, Owens' representation has declined to comment on the situation. Agent Drew Rosenhaus has been busy trying to find an NFL team for Owens, now that his client has recovered from having offseason knee surgery on a torn ACL.

Owens held a workout earlier this week in California, but no NFL teams attended.

It's not the first time the Owens camp has had to shoot down rumors of a suicide attempt.

Five years ago, Owens, then with the Dallas Cowboys, was hospitalized for what he called an adverse reaction to pain medication. Because reports of him having then taking 35 Vicodin pills had run rampant, he vehemently denied that rumor in a follow-up news conference.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2011-10-27/terrell-owens-incident-earlier-this-month-reportedly-a-possible-suicide-attempt?icid=maing-grid10%7Chtmlws-sb-bb%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk1%7C108132#ixzz1c5BKpdRD

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: T.O. tried to off himself this month?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 06:35:30 AM »
I heard the 911 call this morning on the way to work. A part of me thinks his assistant is a stupid attention whore. He was awake conscious, breathing, and able to talk. Why would she tell them it was a suicide attempt? I think she is looking for a way to make a big pay day off of this. I would be fucken livid if someone called 911 on me and told them I was trying to kill myself If I was just nodding out a little bit especially someone I have on the payroll! I've seen that show I think It was the fat miss black piggy one that turned him in.

On the other hand T.O is a dumbass maybe he did try to kill himself. He's a big baby with the emotional maturity level of a 12 year old girl.

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 06:39:42 AM »

will he be battling it out at the olympia stage?

does he believe a calorie is a calorie?

HIT vs Volume?

these questions neeed to be answered

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 06:47:30 AM »
at the very least, the dude is pushing 38 and is fcking up his script pills.

he was on tv bawling his eyes out a month back as well, right?  describing his financial woes.  The dude went from cruising around in a bentley and making more money than Jordan... to mulling offers for $400 per week to play Arena football.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 06:49:06 AM »
He got a job offer by Chicago

The Chicago Rush.  :D
D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 06:49:35 AM »
will he be battling it out at the olympia stage?

does he believe a calorie is a calorie?

HIT vs Volume?

these questions neeed to be answered

You forgot the thong question: glittery or not?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 08:11:43 AM »
4 pills is a suicide attempt? lol, I used to take 2-3 pain kilers and then chug prescription cough syrup before I went out on a friday night, guess I was trying to off myself every weekend

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »
4 pills is a suicide attempt? lol, I used to take 2-3 pain kilers and then chug prescription cough syrup before I went out on a friday night, guess I was trying to off myself every weekend

Lol..,,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 09:36:28 AM »

hahahhaha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 09:39:51 AM »
Dude needs to seek professional help.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2011, 04:44:47 AM »

you should just kill yourself! your a fuckin loser!

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2011, 04:56:12 AM »
Dude needs to up the dosage

fixed
getbig or getgot

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2011, 05:00:19 AM »
This

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2011, 09:27:38 AM »
he should go see his buddy for help. ;D ;D ;D
F

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2011, 11:05:17 AM »
he should go see his buddy for help. ;D ;D ;D

as a eagles fan, that pic makes me wanna barf
getbig or getgot

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2011, 11:22:48 AM »
The guy needs to get rid of those two bitch's that follow him around and just fly solo. Stop doing retarded reality shows because he is a boring fck. There is nothing exciting about this guy other than being an NFL player.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2011, 11:25:32 AM »
This phony suicide attempt looks like a well orchestrated attempt to open the doors to keep the money coming in for other reality shows(Celebrity rehab etc). This guy's bank is drying up. Maybe Cutler can get him into the DJ game.