Author Topic: kick ole anderson out of wrestling.  (Read 4406 times)

yates fan

• Getbig III
kick ole anderson out of wrestling.
« on: October 28, 2011, 05:31:31 PM »
now this may be old news to some,as it happened a good while ago, but i am repulsed at what ole anderson did to the american dream dusty rhodes.seems ole had a change of heart and became a fan fav.then got himself involved in a feud with the assasians and ivan koloff,so he is asking people for help when his  brother lars got hurt,first he has tbolt patterson help him, then he reaches out to dusty for help,dusty agrees and teams with ole to take on the mangyh old assasians with special refs gene anderson and ivan koloff,well to make a long storyshort ole turns on dusty and all 5 men give dusty an asss woopin, only lars came to the ring to help dusty,being in a hated feud and jumping on people from behind is all part of wrestling,i realize this,but this what ole did,pretnding for a year just to set up stardust was displorable,he should be banned from wrestling for life!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: kick ole anderson out of wrestling.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 05:44:35 PM »
You have been keeping that in for quite a while.  Glad you got it off your chest.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 07:26:30 PM »
now this may be old news to some,as it happened a good while ago, but i am repulsed at what ole anderson did to the american dream dusty rhodes.seems ole had a change of heart and became a fan fav.then got himself involved in a feud with the assasians and ivan koloff,so he is asking people for help when his  brother lars got hurt,first he has tbolt patterson help him, then he reaches out to dusty for help,dusty agrees and teams with ole to take on the mangyh old assasians with special refs gene anderson and ivan koloff,well to make a long storyshort ole turns on dusty and all 5 men give dusty an asss woopin, only lars came to the ring to help dusty,being in a hated feud and jumping on people from behind is all part of wrestling,i realize this,but this what ole did,pretnding for a year just to set up stardust was displorable,he should be banned from wrestling for life!

It'll be alright, man.

You have been keeping that in for quite a while.  Glad you got it off your chest.

;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 02:29:21 PM »
Yes, I was shocked one time when the Horsemen threw Dusty in a dumpster behind a gas station and the police were not called.  Just a different world...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 02:49:54 PM »
Yes, I was shocked one time when the Horsemen threw Dusty in a dumpster behind a gas station and the police were not called.

A more appropriate course of action would have been to call the Boy Scouts of America who would have issued the Horsemen a merit badge for cleaning up the community and putting garbage in its proper place!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »
I remember reading the Ole is suffering plenty from M.S. and possibly other health issues.  I'm sure he is "paying" for "what he did to Dusty"  ::)

From other sources I have read, Ole was a big enough a-hole in real life that no in-ring persona could capture.
~

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 01:46:02 PM »
I remember reading the Ole is suffering plenty from M.S. and possibly other health issues.  I'm sure he is "paying" for "what he did to Dusty"  ::)

From other sources I have read, Ole was a big enough a-hole in real life that no in-ring persona could capture.

Sorry ass Ole is the one who ordered all the footage of old Omni events destroyed....thereby destroying the Rich/Sawyer "Last Battle of Atlanta" footage.  Should get and Anderson body-slam with his arm behind him for that alone.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 11:18:38 AM »
thanks,so its agreed ole has to go.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 03:14:01 AM »
Sorry ass Ole is the one who ordered all the footage of old Omni events destroyed....thereby destroying the Rich/Sawyer "Last Battle of Atlanta" footage.  Should get and Anderson body-slam with his arm behind him for that alone.

Wasn't that a setup move for one of those Russian tag teams (I think Ivan Koloff and Alexis Smirnoff in the GA territory)... they would always win their matches with Smirnoff using his head to drive the opponents arm up his back from the hammerlock after several minutes' worth of arm-softening moves including the arm behind the back slam...instant submission.

~

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 12:26:52 PM »

Ole Anderson is a jerk.

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 11:36:14 AM »
were any of the other andersons actually related to ole,i found out arn is not but was gene or lars actually his brothers.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 11:37:49 AM »
were any of the other andersons actually related to ole,i found out arn is not but was gene or lars actually his brothers.

I'm pretty sure than Gene and Ole were really brothers, but don't know about Lars.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 01:20:09 PM »
Ole Anderson is a jerk.

I haven't heard anyone say much positive about Ole.  :-\
~

OLE BIG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »
I'm pretty sure than Gene and Ole were really brothers, but don't know about Lars.

Are you sure about that? 

I don't think Ole would throw someone head-first into his real brother, and cause that terrible tick, just to save a match.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 02:31:12 PM »
It's still real to me dammit!