Author Topic: Geneza Pharmaceuticals Testimonial  (Read 3697 times)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
Geneza Pharmaceuticals Testimonial
« on: October 28, 2011, 09:10:00 PM »
ok, i read the rules of this boarding. i don't think this will be in violation of anything so here goes:

i thought i'd offer my testimony in regards to geneza pharmaceuticals (http://genezapharmaceuticals.com/) and my experience thus far into my third cycle.

here's what i ordered (again, all geneza):
3 x test e 250mg/ml
3 x tren ace 100mg/ml
100 x oxy50mg/tab
140 x proviron25mg/tab

and here's how i'm splitting it up:
week 01 | 1.5ml test | 1.5ml tren |                  | 2tab prov (daily)
week 02 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren |                  | 2tab prov (daily)
week 03 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 1tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 04 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 1tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 05 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 2tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 06 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 2tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 07 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 2tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 08 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 2tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 09 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 2tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 10 | 3.0ml test | 3.0ml tren | 2tab oxy (daily) | 2tab prov (daily)
week 11 | 1.5ml test | 1.5ml tren |                  | 2tab prov (daily)
week 12 |            |            |                  | 2tab prov (daily)
week 13 |            |            |                  | 2tab prov (daily)
week 14 |            |            |                  | 2tab prov (daily)

(table misaligned a bit when i pasted it in. oh well)

http://genezapharmaceuticals.com/ has a "check your supplier" feature which i took advantage of. this is obviously re-assuring when in doubt about ordering from a web source. the packaging itself is VERY presentable--very impressive packaging with expiration dates and another web-verifiable code.

injections are painless. doing a mon, wed, fri protocol. currently i'm on my third week sitting at 17 days in. i've gained 13lbs so far which is not unusual for me compared to previous cycles, but this time i feel noticeably harder and am also less bloofy than previously when on deca, and dbol. to this i credit the tren of course.

my libido is higher than it's ever been in my life. sex drive is almost completely uncontrollable. i credit this to proviron on top of test. i've read many times that shbg's primary duty is to bind to test. and proviron has a shown a very high binding affinity to shbg. so with shbg's hands tied behind it's back the test that i'm injecting is running rampant in my bloodstream. but aside from libdo through the roof i'm experiencing no noticeable side effects.

i would highly recommend geneza products to anyone looking for gear that's good to go. and i plan on ordering as much as possible again just as soon as my source makes it available again to customers outside europe.

i first got the idea for the cycle from muscular development mag. a reader wrote in with a question of "what's the best mass stack?" and test, tren, and anadrol were recommended. proviron was my ancillary of choice after comparing articles on nolva, clomid, arimidex, etc... proviron's complimentary nature to test stood out to me.

the stack is also outlined in william llewellyn's anabolics, but i modified the dosages for men not mice.  ;)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: Geneza Pharmaceuticals Testimonial
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 06:36:19 PM »
its nice to see that we have authorised napsgear reps posting on these boards  ::)

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »
its nice to see that we have authorised napsgear reps posting on these boards  ::)

i don't work for anybody man...

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 02:01:34 PM »
its nice to see that we have authorised napsgear reps posting on these boards  ::)

lol
TEAM Nasser

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 06:20:14 PM »
Why start low dose first week then increase second ?

And have you just stopped ? or are you now running other compounds - I dont understand why run a "cycle" for 11 weeks then just stop - you go back to where you started at week 1 - theres only one "cycle" in this game and its on for life at varing degrees.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 06:35:00 PM »
Why start low dose first week then increase second ?

And have you just stopped ? or are you now running other compounds - I dont understand why run a "cycle" for 11 weeks then just stop - you go back to where you started at week 1 - theres only one "cycle" in this game and its on for life at varing degrees.

llewellyn designed it like that. probably a precautionary measure? some people have adverse reactions to tren so if everything's a go, up the dose. idk, that's my guess anyway.

i haven't stopped. i started week four today.

as far as running it 11 weeks: again llewellyn. he has graphs showing how gains start to level off as early as six weeks. eight weeks seems to be the most valuable cycle length. so my plan is to yeah, basically stay on year around, but with four week bridges of minimal dose test. just to give the body a break from elevated cholesterol, hematocrit levels, blood pressure, liver stress from orals, etc, etc...

before this i unintentionally took like six months off. (gear took three months to arrive instead of three weeks! >:() results were disastrous. i lost almost 40lbs. :-X on the road to redemption now though! ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 06:57:50 PM »
llewellyn designed it like that. probably a precautionary measure? some people have adverse reactions to tren so if everything's a go, up the dose. idk, that's my guess anyway.

i haven't stopped. i started week four today.

as far as running it 11 weeks: again llewellyn. he has graphs showing how gains start to level off as early as six weeks. eight weeks seems to be the most valuable cycle length. so my plan is to yeah, basically stay on year around, but with four week bridges of minimal dose test. just to give the body a break from elevated cholesterol, hematocrit levels, blood pressure, liver stress from orals, etc, etc...

before this i unintentionally took like six months off. (gear took three months to arrive instead of three weeks! >:() results were disastrous. i lost almost 40lbs. :-X on the road to redemption now though! ;)
Ah good stuff.. Have you run tren before ? if not 4 weeks in how are you liking it ? Like gold yeah  ;D

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 10:18:28 AM »
Ah good stuff.. Have you run tren before ? if not 4 weeks in how are you liking it ? Like gold yeah  ;D

first time running tren, yeah. after a few weeks in and reading some posts by gh15 on the topic i was thinking to myself, maybe i should have flipped flopped the test and tren dosages! :D i love the denser harder look and i'm gaining almost just as fast as on deca and dbol despite obviously holding less water.

in hindsight i think i should have done test propionate instead of enanthate just bc i'm already dividing my weekly test dose up into three shots to minimize shots by combining injections and to ultimately accommodate the acetate ester's half life. oh well, next time around.