Author Topic: Special video for the haters of Derek Anthony  (Read 63400 times)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
We feel honored that you take some time off from sucking cock to post here.
haha you wish i did bitch.... jealous girl i love the atention keep hating 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
5 pages strong i love the attention thank you bitches !! keep talking shit ....................
my build delusional state of mind is superior to all of your skinny asses keeping it real attitudes lol

More like this, cock lover

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
ahahahahah and again Getbig destroys Derek Anthony. I'm so proud of this place sometimes. You gotta get outside that ego Derek its killin ya.

no, everyone is buying in to his self promotion like dummies. No one talks about him. he starts a thread and 5 + pages of people arguing over nothing.. I would have been proud if No one responded since its obvious that he Only cares about responses. But no, time after time everyone still does exactly what he wants.

Nothing would "hurt" derek more then getting No responses. But apaprently most people aren't smart enough to realise that. since its 5 pages and no one has mentioned the obvious.

I was hoping when I first saw the thread that getbigger are smart enough to Not take the bait and get trolled. but.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
hey bro. you've been an inspiration to me for years. fuck tha haterz bro- keep pumping!

ahahahahaha yeah right. fuck off you washed up douchebag.
b

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
This is probably the guy acting like he is the real Gary S., with all his fake accounts.

Now that you mention it, their writing styles are very very similar.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Now that you mention it, their writing styles are very very similar.
And what about the timing. DA wants to be a pro we all know that. So he would love to be Gary, a pro that get pussy, not like him who gets the dick.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
no, everyone is buying in to his self promotion like dummies. No one talks about him. he starts a thread and 5 + pages of people arguing over nothing.. I would have been proud if No one responded since its obvious that he Only cares about responses. But no, time after time everyone still does exactly what he wants.

Nothing would "hurt" derek more then getting No responses. But apaprently most people aren't smart enough to realise that. since its 5 pages and no one has mentioned the obvious.

I was hoping when I first saw the thread that getbigger are smart enough to Not take the bait and get trolled. but.

Spot on, but how can you ignore a hunk like Derek. His 5 pages of fame are well deserved.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III

lol its all a game my little swede they always talk shit .. fall right into my little trap !

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
hey bro. you've been an inspiration to me for years. fuck tha haterz bro- keep pumping!
that was creative .. what a tool

ahahahahaha yeah right. fuck off you washed up douchebag.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
What a clown....

Fortress

• Getbig V
This twat's physique looks like absolute shit and his legs are total bitch wheels.

Hope this helps.

It can't end well.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Those scabs on DA's arms are fucking nasty.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

balzac

• Getbig IV
yo derrick,

since you are so proud of your body how are the stats ???

shoulder and waist in inches please... thanks

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
yo derrick,

since you are so proud of your body how are the stats ???

shoulder and waist in inches please... thanks

Waist= 40"+

(Third best build BBing "radio" show host)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
derek i would love to be on your show. lets talk about how you had do have police as security at the arnold classic expo
irongearco.com

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
derek i would love to be on your show. lets talk about how you had do have police as security at the arnold classic expo

Scurd of Vince Goodrum.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Scurd of Vince Goodrum.

100% truth. the thing is he talked crazy like he is now...like a tough guy..then has security to protect him. i told him who i was off of getbig and he was very polite. NOT like he is on the board here ;D
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
BTW when we walked away my girlfriend at the time asked if he was gay. ;D
irongearco.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Now we see what your mental state is with the sleeves---everybody gets sleeves now to seem more "hardcore", this image has become a fad, and you've jumped on the latest fad.

And if your physique is so good, why haven't you won a Pro card, I assume you have competed?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Anyone seen Derek Anthony these days?

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop

Looks ill.

io856

5 pages strong i love the attention thank you bitches !! keep talking shit ....................
my build is superior to all of your skinny asses lol
you have no dignity

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Maybe nobody cares in the first place.  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163