Author Topic: Special video for the haters of Derek Anthony  (Read 63237 times)

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Team Pat Banana

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Can't even get your story straight

amazing you save all my posts lol thats to funny

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
so did hundreds of bodybuilders i was 21 who gives a fuck im 30 now get the fuck over it dick wod.. im living the life now and happy ! great girl,great friends, great job. hate me all you want . i been doing my thing for years and  you tool bags still talk shit ! fucking pathetic !

If everything was so great you wouldn't come to here, you would never open this useless thread and you would never care what GB thinks about you, so i guess it's not so great after all...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
The old queer that infected Derek..

O

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
so did hundreds of bodybuilders i was 21 who gives a fuck im 30 now get the fuck over it dick wod.. im living the life now and happy ! great girl,great friends, great job. hate me all you want . i been doing my boyfriend for years and you tool bags still talk shit ! fucking pathetic !

fixed
Team Pat Banana

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
is that a rug your wearing ???

apply85

• Getbig IV
derek is just killing time till the grim reaper comes knocking, why should he make sense and be forced to play by rules like honesty  or consistency, death is around the block he is just killing time

Stavios

i mean for real do you have anything else better to do then sit on getbig and bash people with builds. this is for all the pros you tools bash. nothing but a bunch of jealous punks lol keep hatin bitches...

Your shoulders are even narrower than you chances to finish your life without catching AIDS

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Your shoulders are even narrower than you chances to finish your life without catching AIDS
Reminds me of a recent mr O...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
you guys are such bad asses call on my show http://WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/dashow but none of you have the balls youll just say my show sucks lol fucking cowards !

Derrick, no one has even mentioned you in a very long time but obviously you're dying to get us to listen to that pathetic show you're running.   Get lost and the next time I run into you, don't even think about pulling that pussy ass shit you did last time
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Can't even get your story straight

Bahahaha!!!  Good call, Grit.... ;D
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
ahahahahah and again Getbig destroys Derek Anthony. I'm so proud of this place sometimes. You gotta get outside that ego Derek its killin ya.

g101

• Getbig IV
you guys are such bad asses call on my show http://WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/dashow but none of you have the balls youll just say my show sucks lol fucking cowards !

::) ::) ::) ::)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

calves look fantastic

quad teardrop looks 2dimensional but i guess that could be a funny angle

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
hahahaha ;D

you forgot the hat and the fingers
Team Pat Banana

kingko

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
yeah Derek what is up with your stomach??
and what really happen with your arms?? 3 stories come on tell us in your radio show

The Ugly

• Getbig V
He's still alive?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
and what really happen with your arms?? 3 stories come on tell us in your radio show

he looks like shit even his delts look small

seems like a classic case of palumboism, muscular atrophy, and slin-growth-gut

he wont recover

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
hi Derek!

Wow you are so pathetic. What a weak ass atempt at hypeing your garbage radio show.  Teh aids is strong in you!

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!

Bahahaha!!!  Good call, Grit.... ;D

lol. bump the comparison and explanation pics...

as they say in the internet world..

"owned"...

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Who knew that having old fags pump jism in your ass caused chicken pox...learn something new every day.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
i mean for real do you have anything else better to do then sit on getbig and bash people with builds. this is for all the pros you tools bash. nothing but a bunch of jealous punks lol keep hatin bitches...

Slow day at the chicken ranch?  Not a pluckin' thing to do, eh champ?