Author Topic: Special video for the haters of Derek Anthony  (Read 63291 times)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
Re: I MADE A SPECIAL VIDEO FOR MY HATER/FANS AT GETBIG..............LOVE YA
« Reply #175 on: November 01, 2011, 10:03:54 PM »
Ok, I'm finally gonna bite on a DA post... just can't bite my tounge anymore:

To start, Derek, I'm 5'10", 250 @ 8%.  If you want to just turn this into a who has a better physique comp right off the bat then feel free to look for my pics on here as they are posted.  You do have several years on me though so I'd be more curious to compare my physique at 30 to yours ;).  Next, I don't live at home in my Mommy's basement.  Actually lived out in Suffolk county for a while.  When I did live with my Mom though it was in Harlem, not Long Island, so if you want to fight, come to my neighborhood :) lol.  However, I'm an adult and don't fight unless I have to.  I stopped picking fights when I grew up and realized the tough guy routine is immature.  Now, I also have a successful career and live in a nice part of Manhattan where it is certainly more costly to live than Nassau County lol.

With all that being said, I want to make some open statements about you.  I don't know you personally, but I have heard enough about you from people who do know you and I've also seen you in action over the internet more than enough to make these statements:

1)  You once were a bodybuilder, but I wouldn't call you a success.  If I'm correct you won a couple of local, maybe regional shows even but you are far from a pro and never will be.  You also never even placed top 10 on any National Stage so to call yourself a successful bodybuilder is just a lie.  You built a decent physique at one point which is now maxed unfortunately.  You are a really a gym rat at this point who knows his drugs, but it's been years since you stepped on a stage.  So at best, you're a gym rat who lives the bodybuilding lifestyle.  

2)  You were made famous from all the GAT advertisements years ago.  Really became recognized as more of a fitness model because GAT gave the bodybuilder role to Eugene Mishin, but hey, good for you, it got your face and name out there so can't hate on that.

3)  I don't care that you did gay 4 pay and I'm not going to make fun of you for that.  People do what they do for money and if what you did is OK by you then that's all that matters.  However, what you did does limit how successful you could be.  Just like Kai's fucking a grapefruit limits him.  Also, your lack of education, actually I don't know how educated you are so I'm not going to say that, but how poorly spoken you are and how you present yourself also limits how successful you could be.  I know you're "just being real" about who you are, but the fact that you struggle to put together a decent sentence at times, use vulgar language, and are all tatted up wearing earings and chains at the age of 30 only hurts you.  Look at the people who have made the most money out of bodybuilding.  Take Jay Cutler for instance.  No one has probably ever made more money from bodybuilding alone than Jay.  Why?  He is well presented, speaks well, and knows how to market himself to the max in a professional, widely accepted manner.  He also understands that "Keeping it real" and "Keeping it business and professional" shouldn't always mix.

4)  I don't know why you call your website and radio show successful.  A quick check on Compete.com will show that you had less than 1,000 unique hits on your website during the Olympia month.  Don't know that I'd call that successful.

5)  What you are doing here on GetBig is a decent at best attempt to gain more listeners on your site.  I feel you on that.  You're probably doing the website/radio show thing solo or with little help so you need to maximize all outlets.  If you were successful, you really wouldn't need to go on GetBig, start threads about yourself to grab attention and draw in viewers.  No, I have never listened to your show, but hey, I am responding to your thread so you were successful in grabbing my attention on some level so good for you on that.  However, due to the limitations you've created for yourself on how successful you can be, the website and radio show will only ever bring in enough money for you to pay your bills and live a middle class life (maybe, I don't know if you have other jobs and it wouldn't shock me if you did).

Lastly, don't waste your time posting a dumb response like "Post your pics asshole!" or "See that, look how much attention you give me."  I'm actually speaking to you like a gentlemen and being honest.  If you want to make this a childish pissing match at the age of 30 then good for you, but I'll just ignore that.  I'm hoping you will actually post an intelligent well thought out response or that you just take in what I'm saying here, not respond, and think about it.  We'll see though...
lmao you writing a book? dude i dont care what you have to say about me and my site and radioshow arent a success. how the fuck would you know? ok since your so confident mr 5 100 250 ill meet you any place and i know for sure you wont do or say shit. prob will have a interlectual conversation. you dont know me and half the above shit you posted is false. just like all the other bullshit lies these tools post. so i guess your a 5 10 250 black took  also harlem.lol ill meet in howard beach my other home turf...more then welcome to come... ciao

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2011, 10:30:41 PM »
the muscles look tired and disfigured now.Scar tissue build up? something looks very odd, delts to arm diff er ential. Maybe due to extreme low er ed aas dose due to health and less inten se se training while ovrr compensating with site injections. Im depressed seeing this regression.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »
You actually are too retarded to post the link properly?

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2011, 11:11:00 PM »
What are you talking about come to Howard beach like you have the goons out there? You are not about that life so let's be serious here. You're the village idiot and for some reason people like this shtick you do. I don't care how much money you made you've got pictures of men rubbing on you in gay clubs. Please stop with the tough guy act when you're probably soft anyway.

He's tight about the shit being said about him though making 5 minute YouTube explanation videos. Peterfever might have forums interested in your radio show though ;)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2011, 11:17:41 PM »
that video is why I love getbig.. My favorite part ''you have 12 inch arms soaking wet'' ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2011, 11:22:15 PM »
Hey, Derek, funny shit on that video. Next time you make one turn off your TV in the background so that the camera focusses on you and not on that TV screen behind you.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2011, 11:38:29 PM »
God damn DA your lelt trap looks like a hunchback!

I can't tell the difference between you and this dude anymore

Chest is good tho DA, what's the deal with the Madusa tattoo? You Greek? Or just a fan of clash of the titans?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
as if spending your whole life in a gym showing off your "build" to other men to impress them , especially younger men, was any better... He s no better than these tools. Also it's great to make fun of younger tools when you re an older tool yourself, the irony.

what you say is true

these old farts are always funny but a lot of the time they are very knowledgeable and therefor bitter

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »
What are you talking about come to Howard beach like you have the goons out there? You are not about that life so let's be serious here. You're the village idiot and for some reason people like this shtick you do. I don't care how much money you made you've got pictures of men rubbing on you in gay clubs. Please stop with the tough guy act when you're probably soft anyway.

He's tight about the shit being said about him though making 5 minute YouTube explanation videos. Peterfever might have forums interested in your radio show though ;)
FUCK YOU MONKEY BOY

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2011, 10:24:25 AM »
Hey, Derek, funny shit on that video. Next time you make one turn off your TV in the background so that the camera focusses on you and not on that TV screen behind you.
LOL OK

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2011, 10:26:27 AM »
God damn DA your lelt trap looks like a hunchback!

I can't tell the difference between you and this dude anymore

Chest is good tho DA, what's the deal with the Madusa tattoo? You Greek? Or just a fan of clash of the titans?
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING YOU 17 YEAR OLD BITCH?? THIS GUY LOOKS BETTER THEN ME ? LMAO YEA OK

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2011, 10:27:55 AM »
the muscles look tired and disfigured now.Scar tissue build up? something looks very odd, delts to arm diff er ential. Maybe due to extreme low er ed aas dose due to health and less inten se se training while ovrr compensating with site injections. Im depressed seeing this regression.
YOU SPELL WORSE THEN I DO... POST A PICTURE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE TOOL.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2011, 10:29:02 AM »
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING YOU 17 YEAR OLD BITCH?? THIS GUY LOOKS BETTER THEN ME ? LMAO YEA OK

to be truthful neither of you look 'good'.

so who looks better is a moot point.

however, you both do look like fucking retards. if you want to fight for king of that title fill your boots.
b

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Special video for the haters of Derek Anthony
« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2011, 01:04:37 PM »

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2011, 01:17:27 PM »
ya know, i'm a pretty big douchebag but I'm glad I never made it to Sensei Level Douchebag like DA

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2011, 01:18:59 PM »
ya know, i'm a pretty big douchebag but I'm glad I never made it to Sensei Level Douchebag like DA
JNN you are cool. DA is a clown.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2011, 01:23:02 PM »
Imagine the rage and anger he was to post those video's.

He looks genuinely hurt.

He brings most of it upon himself though.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2011, 01:24:36 PM »
is that his condo? or did he move into his girls condo ???

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2011, 01:26:13 PM »
lmao you writing a book? dude i dont care what you have to say about me and my site and radioshow arent a success. how the fuck would you know? ok since your so confident mr 5 100 250 ill meet you any place and i know for sure you wont do or say shit. prob will have a interlectual conversation. you dont know me and half the above shit you posted is false. just like all the other bullshit lies these tools post. so i guess your a 5 10 250 black took  also harlem.lol ill meet in howard beach my other home turf...more then welcome to come... ciao

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #195 on: November 02, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »
DA CLOWN   hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha   :-X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #196 on: November 02, 2011, 02:16:12 PM »

An oil douche performing hater punches  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 02, 2011, 02:20:30 PM »
Trapz Synthol 101

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
maybe, it could also be social class related, isn't it mostly trashy people that get them? or is that a false prejudice

my coach always said to tools in my gym who got tatoos "if you were built you wouldnt need tattoos to stand out" and their confidence was crushed, not even replied just saw their face go :-[

Back when I was a kid it was considered low class of have tattoos. I suspect this has changed. My theory is that many people are trying to look different or stand out from the crowd, so they get tattoos. Only problem is that so many people have them now, you stand out more if you don't have a tattoo and not so much if you do.

I would get a tattoo if I could take it off when I got bored with it, much like taking off your clothes when you go to bed. Unfortunately, tattoos are permanent.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »
You can tell its getting to him when he's wiping his eyes talking about guys hurting his feelings on getbig  :'(