Author Topic: Special video for the haters of Derek Anthony  (Read 63012 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Special video for the haters of Derek Anthony
« Reply #350 on: November 04, 2011, 08:50:19 PM »
dirty derek  :-X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: November 04, 2011, 08:51:47 PM »
dirty derek  :-X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: November 04, 2011, 08:56:48 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: November 04, 2011, 09:01:25 PM »
dirty derek dances provocatively in front of the flag. disgraceful  :-X

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/8611/derek_anthony_studio_2/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: November 04, 2011, 09:01:34 PM »
ev
dirty derek  :-X

Really, what's your beef with DA? So he posed nude, did some videos, danced for other men's enjoyment back in the day when he was younger and somewhat boyishly innocent looking. -Probably he needed the money. Maybe he liked the attention. Maybe he's even gay or bisexual. Why does any of this get you so worked up and hostile? Are you jealous of him?

Personally, I think it is cool that he owns his past. A lot of folks pretend they never did anything crazy, fun and/or stupid and they sometimes act all high and mighty and pious, putting others down for doing the same things they did or wish they had done.

io856

« Reply #355 on: November 04, 2011, 09:04:15 PM »
Really, what's your beef with DA? So he posed nude, did some videos, danced for other men's enjoyment back in the day when he was younger and somewhat boyishly innocent looking. -Probably he needed the money. Maybe he liked the attention. Maybe he's even gay or bisexual. Why does any of this get you so worked up and hostile? Are you jealous of him?

Personally, I think it is cool that he owns his past. A lot of folks pretend they never did anything crazy, fun and/or stupid and they sometimes act all high and mighty and pious, putting others down for doing the same things they did or wish they had done.
Its about self respect and dignity when you spit on that in vain most people detest that.

We created the fuckin "Derek Anthony" on the internet. Him making money off of that through radio or any sort of sponsorhip etc lead to him not having to continue to hustle his ass to schmoe outlets i.e. photoshoots, gay bars and g4p.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: November 04, 2011, 09:04:56 PM »
dirty derek wiggles his butt for you in a dance of debauched filth entitled 'dereks butt'  :-X

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/9777/Dereks_Butt/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: November 04, 2011, 09:07:12 PM »
If you truly loved your life, you wouldn't be here defending it so vigorously, you'd be off living it.

So keeping with the theme of the thread - DIE OF AIDS YOU LYING, SCAMBAG, SCHMOEFUCK!

Be careful of what you wish for....

bradistani

• Getbig V

io856

« Reply #359 on: November 04, 2011, 09:11:19 PM »
Bradistani its well established over the years that Derek has in the past exposed his body for money.

You excessively posting that content comes across as creepy.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: November 04, 2011, 09:13:39 PM »
dirty derek lowers himself lower than the low by masturbating for your pleasure  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/6488/Derek_Anthony_Masterbates/

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: November 04, 2011, 09:19:06 PM »
my god!! dirty derek exposes his unmentionable for lusting men  :o :o :o :o :o :o :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: November 04, 2011, 09:30:31 PM »
dirty derek shamelessly  molests himself for your pleasure in 'derek anthony bed'  :-X :-X :-X

For solo action, these clips are pretty tame. What's your problem?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: November 04, 2011, 09:34:46 PM »
dirty derek lowers himself lower than the low by masturbating for your pleasure  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/6488/Derek_Anthony_Masterbates/

So did watching this video get you off....ain't no big thing! LOL.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: November 04, 2011, 09:37:25 PM »
dirty derek wiggles his butt for you in a dance of debauched filth entitled 'dereks butt'  :-X

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/9777/Dereks_Butt/

You clearly have a "hard-on" for Derek. Is this your problem, you find him hot and you can't have him?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: November 04, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »
Bradistani its well established over the years that Derek has in the past exposed his body for money.

You excessively posting that content comes across as creepy.

You noticed this too? I was just thinking the same thing.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #366 on: November 04, 2011, 09:39:16 PM »
Man, I can see the sponsors rolling into that show after seeing this all in one place now  ::)

io856

« Reply #367 on: November 04, 2011, 09:42:52 PM »
Man, I can see the sponsors rolling into that show after seeing this all in one place now  ::)
Hi Bradistani

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: November 04, 2011, 09:44:49 PM »
Hi Bradistani

well helloooooooooooo!  :)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #369 on: November 04, 2011, 09:51:46 PM »

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/heavymuscletv/1342-the-heavy-muscle-show-episode-5.html

Damn, I've never seen this as I only ever read GB. Apart from Derek coming across like a child with a huge sense of entitlement...I actually felt sorry for him. He has tears in his eyes and says that he is completely broke and had to move in with his brother and is selling his car.

As much as I laugh at him this guy is a victim. He pursued the dream but ended up bald, scarred and full of synthol. He has no money, no qualifications, no chance of employment and liver disease (yes, seriously; It was one of the reasons his sponsors dropped him). I know he's a confused bisexual Jewish guy trying to pass himself off as a mobbed-up Italian but he hasn't actually hurt anyone...just himself.

O

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #370 on: November 04, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
Amazing how strangely shaped all his muscle are. Looks like he has been putting SEOs in every muscle group for quite some time, from looking at those old pics.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #371 on: November 08, 2011, 08:32:36 AM »
ill chime in here..   ive been around this board along time and many other boards.....

Everyone keeps saying DA is gay..  hes not and if he was who gives a shit..  Do u realize how many bodybuilders are gay???   and on top of that you all keep making fun but your the ones with the pics and videos saved on their computers....

Hating is a big thing in the game...  personally it takes too much effort and time to hate on somone...   

give the guy ccredit and try to learn a few things...  he says what he has done and what he does..  most ppl hide from it in the open..  i myself included.. 

and most forums this one deff included are bunch of ppl that are out of shape and like to post up shit from other boards or from something they heard from someoen else and try to make it look like its thru their own experiences.....

For all the haters and DA haters..  post your pics up...  than talk shit.. until than.... hes got you beat

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #372 on: November 08, 2011, 08:44:24 AM »
ill chime in here..   ive been around this board along time and many other boards.....

Everyone keeps saying DA is gay..  hes not and if he was who gives a shit..  Do u realize how many bodybuilders are gay???   and on top of that you all keep making fun but your the ones with the pics and videos saved on their computers....

Hating is a big thing in the game...  personally it takes too much effort and time to hate on somone...   

give the guy ccredit and try to learn a few things...  he says what he has done and what he does..  most ppl hide from it in the open..  i myself included.. 

and most forums this one deff included are bunch of ppl that are out of shape and like to post up shit from other boards or from something they heard from someoen else and try to make it look like its thru their own experiences.....

For all the haters and DA haters..  post your pics up...  than talk shit.. until than.... hes got you beat

shut the fuck up, cunti.

"hating is big in the game"  ::) :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #373 on: November 08, 2011, 08:48:06 AM »

Fuck you Derek, ya mongrel.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #374 on: November 08, 2011, 08:53:19 AM »
Fuck you Derek, ya mongrel.
could be,,,,,