Author Topic: Wong Hong is Wold Champion 2011  (Read 37483 times)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: WBPF World Champioships (Mr.Universe) Here I Come!
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2011, 01:44:28 AM »
Look Fantastic Man. Your left Tricep looks like the insertion ends higher up the arm than the right giving a slightly disproportiante look.  But, personally, if I could get in 50% of that shape I would be happy.

he said it many times he tore his triceps years ago...it's the condition that counts!!  ;D ;D
T

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2011, 03:28:28 AM »

LOL   He is just jeolous!  :-*
Yes I wish I had such good looks. rofl.  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 03:29:59 AM »

Shit must appear differently to you than most...  ::)
So he looks "great" to you?

Only good thing are his quads, pretty good I must say. Other than this, hes a mess. Im being honest.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2011, 03:31:45 AM »
Is it me or your lbs to kg conversion is way off?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2011, 03:38:05 AM »
Is it me or your lbs to kg conversion is way off?
hahahah what a useless fucking head he has...

one would think hes pretty smart..looks like he has a brain the size of a nectarine.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2011, 05:27:09 AM »
No, he's correct. 107kg IS 236lbs.............

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 05:27:52 AM »
Very very close as a matter of fact. You are good man!  ;D The rebound is unbelievable. Only 3 and a half weeks after the Asian Championships and i am already a completely different person (physique wise). I believe this is the easiest period to bring one's physique to the next level (mutation) if he knows what to do right after a show. Body absorbs evrything like a SPONGE!  :)

Haha... ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2011, 06:04:16 AM »
hahahah what a useless fucking head he has...

one would think hes pretty smart..looks like he has a brain the size of a nectarine.

dont be so mean my friend. Why hate? I feel sorry for ya. If dont have any nice stuff to say about that person i think the best is to remain silent. that's my principle. Looks like you have FIRE running in your veins bro. Chill man ! ITs OK I STILL LUV you to the max :-*

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2011, 06:12:34 AM »
Meso would die for a physique like yours, WH. That's why he posts on getbig, just like the rest of us.... ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2011, 06:19:18 AM »
dont be so mean my friend. Why hate? I feel sorry for ya. If dont have any nice stuff to say about that person i think the best is to remain silent. that's my principle. Looks like you have FIRE running in your veins bro. Chill man ! ITs OK I STILL LUV you to the max :-*

LOL, I love this guy. ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2011, 06:21:31 AM »

;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2011, 06:22:35 AM »
Meso would die for a physique like yours, WH. That's why he posts on getbig, just like the rest of us.... ;D
Yes, I would die, literally.  ;D with so many drugs in my system.  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2011, 06:19:41 PM »
looking good ,,

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2011, 11:28:34 PM »
looking good ,,

Thanks bro. Standing back shot also 2 weeks out. SEO free physique dudes ;)

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2011, 11:46:19 PM »
fallsview should give this man the most positive member of getbig award in october  ;D
T

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2011, 08:46:38 PM »
Thanks bro. Standing back shot also 2 weeks out. SEO free physique dudes ;)

yOU LOOK GREAT, AND I AM SURE YOU WILL BE OVERALL. BEST OF LUCK.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2011, 09:13:48 PM »
yOU LOOK GREAT, AND I AM SURE YOU WILL BE OVERALL. BEST OF LUCK.

Hey WEIBK,  i am coming in as a heavyweight (up to 100kg) a class below superheavies when i did MrAsia in BKK. Been doing more cardio, sauna, and tanning in the last few weeks to bring my weight down. It shouldnt be a problem coz i weighed in at 101kg for superheavies in BKK. Just need to drop 1 additional kg to make weight in Melaka. Last 2 weeks before the Universe, no more PT for me coz i wanna focus 100% for this contest. 10 more days and hopefully i will make history by becoming the first Malaysian ever to win Mr. Universe overall title!! I AM READY TO BATTLE! ITS WAR! thanks again for your moral support. See ya in Melaka :D :D

P/S: Just got back from morning cardio at 7.30am. Also did abs.  ;)

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2011, 09:59:01 PM »
Wahlau weii  ;D ;D...the pressure on me just got more lol..since ur moving down a class, I have to stand in for the superheavies...dont know how that will fare for me lol!  :P All I can say is i will give it my all in this short time given to prepare ;)
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2011, 10:40:37 PM »
Wahlau weii  ;D ;D...the pressure on me just got more lol..since ur moving down a class, I have to stand in for the superheavies...dont know how that will fare for me lol!  :P All I can say is i will give it my all in this short time given to prepare ;)

lol   ;D No worries, pressure is only on me and sazali to deliver. One thing is guaranteed though u will move up 1 place since i am not in superheavies. lol lol ;D Anyways, good luck in your prep (eventhough time was not on your side) and i really wanna see you do well. In my opinion, if you were serious bout this contest you should have planned way ahead and prepare early rather than wait till MBBF's announcement. Just my 2 cents ;)

BTW, you still have not reported to centralized training . You are the only one bro ;D ;D ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2011, 11:03:11 PM »
Best physique on Getbig WONG HONG!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »
lol   ;D No worries, pressure is only on me and sazali to deliver. One thing is guaranteed though u will move up 1 place since i am not in superheavies. lol lol ;D Anyways, good luck in your prep (eventhough time was not on your side) and i really wanna see you do well. In my opinion, if you were serious bout this contest you should have planned way ahead and prepare early rather than wait till MBBF's announcement. Just my 2 cents ;)

BTW, you still have not reported to centralized training . You are the only one bro ;D ;D ;D
Problem was i didn't compete this year at the nationals so I thought I wouldn't be called upon in the first place...little did I know they would call me up in the last minute...LOL!
As for the centralised training, I had informed Halim and Anas that I will not make it as it would not allow me to finish my training since i have to drive thru the jam to and fro and rush back to handle my gym and PT. So they are ok with it. Besides I have all that I need at my place and it's only 10 mins away ;)..saves me a lot of time being on the road when time is not on my side.
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2011, 11:59:02 PM »
Problem was i didn't compete this year at the nationals so I thought I wouldn't be called upon in the first place...little did I know they would call me up in the last minute...LOL!
As for the centralised training, I had informed Halim and Anas that I will not make it as it would not allow me to finish my training since i have to drive thru the jam to and fro and rush back to handle my gym and PT. So they are ok with it. Besides I have all that I need at my place and it's only 10 mins away ;)..saves me a lot of time being on the road when time is not on my side.

You are the best! Ok, i will see ya in Maleka next week. Stay focused and hang in there ;)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 03:54:41 AM »
107kg or 236 lbs (2 kg/ 4.4 lbs) more than Asian Championships 2 weeks out. Bigger with more separation! luv it!!

looks funny and very  small

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 07:47:16 AM »
holy crap,,that back relaxed lats just hang out like slabs,,how far  offseason does your weight/condition go,,,,1st place is right there bro.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 07:59:12 AM »
holy crap,,that back relaxed lats just hang out like slabs,,how far  offseason does your weight/condition go,,,,1st place is right there bro.

My off season weight is not far off. Around 112 kg (246lbs) . I still eat clean except with more carbs (400-500g) in the off season with 1 cheat day (yummy!). No cardio of course and i really train as heavy as i can in good form. Many dont train hard in the off season but bodybuilding to me is 24/7/365 days. I will only take break when my body tells me to. With enough quality calories , sufficient sleep, and proper 'supps' its not easy to overtrain.  ;)
BTW, thanks for your nice words. Yup, my goal is to be the CHAMP :D