Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1133 times)

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
pm question answered
« on: October 30, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »
Hormone problems come completely down, when it can only replace ... Loss of money and a good life, but the muscles and muscle memory, questions the quality of butreality ncie and dandy. Will ... What ever it takes longer to return to Sam surpassit level. If you are 30, you work hard and are very serious, but before hand all the drugs, 38 can not get a chance to arrive before theamout Even then it took me two times, usually when you will take time

Always remember your friends the same weight on the scale of separation have the same level of development or condition, it is required and advance levels hormonizing a long time to arrive at, and everyone who's got something that does not mean that the roll 197lb think, then Bhutto is the 197 to 197 condiion two are bodybuild 197 LB .... Ready to compete, but ... You must view and side-shirts, you-you seem much less of a 197 in the form of a comparison LOL look at all the time is coming ... Because they see, hear, and you perform infront of the mirror and be able to tell their ... Look at my face ... they are thesame howlean But no! Leanity wotn thickness of the muscle in this, and he there, but in step 5, and 7. It you're missing a few more months means that ...

The quality of its muscles it takes time to make friends ... Including hormones, it's all the muscles around the diameter of faith, not something that takes time to build ... Only states that in any form and texture, thickness and density of leaness global! Legitimate right consistency! Drug

Hardt is very, bodybuild very hard, and it's usually much bodybuild achieved in that you are most people, Kevin withdrew, but not very bodybuild are, the less accomplished than or at the end of the retirement race, but never 30. They roll you bodybuild bodybuild a those that never stop ... For some reason, bodybuildeer is the black and ... Everyone is a bodybuilder, they "work, but, abodybuilder takes certain people, in your life for something that should be had to come ... and go through hell almost bodybuild befofe deny, even ... In fact, it is to stop the death of a family weight, and maintain and it is somehow, bodybuild issomethign andhelp to help the soul, you understand ... dontcompletely bodybuild strong drug for the brain to think .. talkingabotu as their hormones, their activities talkingabout, fitness medicine is a brain .... thw Note that all bodybuilders for bodybuilders in general is ... More ...

That all people on the world in the past, today at a better time for the weight of all thebest machineinto does not work, its general thingto all bodybuilders, as well as increasing the blood in the treatment of male and female bodybuild friend

gh15 approved
Team Pat Banana

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 12:57:04 PM »
Oh no, is this the start of hundreds of best-gh15-imitation threads ?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 03:37:08 AM »

de heer doctor...What do you think of GH15's system of underground HGH testing with human guinea pigs instead of a chemistry lab?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 04:58:37 AM »
de heer doctor...What do you think of GH15's system of underground HGH testing with human guinea pigs instead of a chemistry lab?
Vrijheid blijheid...

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 06:23:10 AM »

i-mitation start at 15ui gh,,,,200 mg of tren ass,,,on a daily base,,, bilieve me ferllass...

gh15 appoved.
asstropin

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 06:40:14 AM »

i-mitation start at 15ui gh,,,,200 mg of tren ass,,,on a daily base,,, bilieve me ferllass...

gh15 appoved.
good one  ;D