Author Topic: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son  (Read 94446 times)

TPT

• Getbig II
  • I smoke spheroidal joints.
Shaken baby snydrome sucks:

New Rochelle father charged with assaulting his infant son

(09/12/03) WHITE PLAINS - A New Rochelle father is charged with assaulting his infant son, who later died.

Police say Juan Morel, 21, claimed his 5-month-old son fell on Wednesday and that's why he and the baby's mother took the boy to Sound Shore Medical Center in New Rochelle. The hospital then notified police and after detectives questioned Morel, they concluded that the baby had been shaken. The baby died on Thursday after being put on life support.

Neighbors who live at 234 Drake Avenue say they always heard the couple fighting and the baby crying. One woman said she feels guilty for not reporting the fighting sooner.

Morel is now charged with assault and is being held at the Westchester County Jail.

Meanwhile, police are waiting for an autopsy report to determine the exact cause of death. The baby's mother has not been charged. The couple also has a 3-year-old daughter who is now in child protective services.

http://www.news12.com/LI/topstories/article?id=90306
RIP Anabolic Society

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The REAL JUAN MOREL STORY!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 05:29:52 PM »
 ???

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 05:37:02 PM »
???

apparantly, a guy named Juan Morel from the same city that the IFBB Pro Juan Morel lives killed his baby by shaking it in 2003, when Morel was 21 (wich also match with Juan Morel the IFBB Pro's age)

and he did jail for some unknown reason

so...

The thread is on Special Ed's forum

*** I am not accusing the IFBB Pro Juan Morel of anything, just mentionning the fact *** for legal security  8)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 05:42:40 PM »
the ifbb pro jaun morel was in jail for killing his by performing a piledriver while play wrestling...i dont know about that baby killing tho

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »
the ifbb pro jaun morel was in jail for killing his by performing a piledriver while play wrestling...i dont know about that baby killing tho

he cant be that stupid.  i use to piledrive my younger sister, but i never let her head touch the floor.  negro can't be that stupid.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 05:47:40 PM »

I don't know I am just reporting what I saw on Special Ed's forum

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 05:49:32 PM »
he cant be that stupid.  i use to piledrive my younger sister, but i never let her head touch the floor.  negro can't be that stupid.
Did you like it when your sister grazed your penis with her head whilst in the Pile Driver position?

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 05:49:42 PM »
he cant be that stupid.  i use to piledrive my younger sister, but i never let her head touch the floor.  negro can't be that stupid.

hes a bodybuilder so yes he can be that stupid.
and that story of strangling the baby does seem to be the ifbb pro jaun morel, in the article it mentions that he has a 3 yr old daughter during the time of the baby strangling, and the ifbb pro does have a daughter who is currently at least 10..jaun morel= babykiler what a scum bag

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 05:53:29 PM »
http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

Both could fit, there is a Juan Morel that was born in the early 80's and was in for 2nd Manslaughter. The others are too old or in for podunk crimes. Just put his name in the search above.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 06:00:48 PM »
http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

Both could fit, there is a Juan Morel that was born in the early 80's and was in for 2nd Manslaughter. The others are too old or in for podunk crimes. Just put his name in the search above.

it looks as if the ifbb pro juan morel is the first one listed there. so that being in jail for killing his friend with a pile driver was apparently bullshit. sick baby kiler

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 06:04:47 PM »
it looks as if the ifbb pro juan morel is the first one listed there. so that being in jail for killing his friend with a pile driver was apparently bullshit. sick baby kiler

Yeah, it does seem that way. The wrestling story was a good one though, it's got that "So odd it could be true" vibe that that people just shrug and accept most of the time.

TPT

• Getbig II
  • I smoke spheroidal joints.
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »
Yeah. That's it.

The tech on here is slick. Auto-editing and shit.
RIP Anabolic Society

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »
someone needs to clear this up. if 100% true this is awful

if it was however true and he was bbing at the time i m suprised that the media didn't bring up roid rage ;)
irongearco.com

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2011, 10:16:01 PM »
someone needs to clear this up. if 100% true this is awful

if it was however true and he was bbing at the time i m suprised that the media didn't bring up roid rage ;)

i never knew this. I actually liked the dude ( until now)
but i thought he got into bodybuilding after prison
getbig or getgot

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2011, 10:34:04 PM »
How long do do you think this thread would last if "accidentally" posted over on RX?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2011, 10:35:31 PM »
damn damn damn.  :(

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 10:41:31 PM »
How long do do you think this thread would last if "accidentally" posted over on RX?

im guessing schmoe weider didnt run a background check
getbig or getgot

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 10:45:43 PM »
I'd like to read some more proof tho, before relating this TERRIBLE to the IFBB Pro Juan Morel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 11:28:29 PM »
I'd like to read some more proof tho, before relating this TERRIBLE to the IFBB Pro Juan Morel

for sure. some investigating needs to be done. unfortunely i know little about computers ;D i would however really like to know the truth
irongearco.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2011, 11:37:33 PM »

Height, race, residence, DOB should be good identifiers.

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2011, 01:00:00 AM »
Morel's dob is April 2, 1982, lives in New Rochelle
I believe both stories are true(the kid and and the manslaughter 2 for killing his friend).
Got out in 2007

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2011, 01:05:45 AM »
Morel's dob is April 2, 1982, lives in New Rochelle
I believe both stories are true(the kid and and the manslaughter 2 for killing his friend).
Got out in 2007
Damn, these Dominicans...Vic, Juan, whose next, Delarosa?

io856

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2011, 01:07:00 AM »
It seems funny to me that you just search so many bodybuilders in these systems...  often have rap sheets as we have seen on these boards over the years

I mean assaults, manslaughter, drugs and domestic violence   :o :o

newmom

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2011, 03:54:39 AM »
It seems funny to me that you just search so many bodybuilders in these systems...  often have rap sheets as we have seen on these boards over the years

I mean assaults, manslaughter, drugs and domestic violence   :o :o

let's not forget those that get away with it, meaning don't get arrested.

This story sickens me to the core. Fucking scumbag. I tried to research what happend to his little girl that was taken to protective custody? did she permanently get placed somewhere or back to her sick fuck parents

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »
Ok now its getting a bit overboard. She's only with him in every interview he does. Its one thing to make these messed up joke about him but that little girl is a child and shouldn't even be talked about at all.

>:(