Author Topic: Gear - is not magic and will work on anyone!  (Read 12052 times)

Brocty

• Getbig III
Re: gh15's best post of all time
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2011, 02:32:21 PM »
Regarding the people that doubt gh15, I often wonder if they had an accident in the gym and ended up as stupid as Howard or something.

They come on here and talk out of their ass for days when the bible has already been written for them. How could anyone dispute it!? Look at the twinky Persian's thread with all of the Getbiggers who are brave enough to post pictures. Everyone at the top are gh15 believers!!!

All the heathens are too afraid to post pictures. And sometimes they do post pictures and look like PURE SHIT!!!! Anyone who knows bodybuilding outside of what they read in the magazines will know that he is FUCKING SPOT ON. Every. Single. Post... is pure fucking gold. He plays around and has fun, but at the end of the day he is giving the same advice that "gurus" charge thousands for. If you know anything about bodybuilding, you'll know that gh15 is the God of fucking hormones!!!!

couldnt agree more.  Been going through all his work and he is spot on and I can relate to all that is said as a bodybuilder.  Most other gurus hide behind doors, in it for the $.  And the moderators running boards are after bucks also bashing anothers products because the others fucking labels dont look as nice as "their" brand.  Last time I checked its whats in the bottle that counts.  Then you hear all the newbies talk about how nice the labels look and they got their product in 3 days.  WOOOP DEE FUCKING DOO, i fell for it a few times, and on many occasions, the products sucked.  Im sick of listening to the lies from everyone in the industry.  g15 speaks the truth.

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2011, 02:40:05 PM »
omg then u never knew anything about gear then before GH15?

he's writing nothing original, nothing new, nothing revolutionary...

this numbered points list is the same thing ANYONE who knows the basics of AAS's already now..most should know it before even trying their first cycle.

are you mental?  There are no others that point dedicated bodybuilders in the right direction like gh15.  If we sat here and took advice from Dusty Hanshaw to run 700mg of test and dbol we'd all be in the same sticking point

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »
Scambag
 One of gh15's best lines ever! ;D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2011, 02:56:59 PM »
Scambag

lol..

how come he can come up with the funniest shit all the damn time

TITONAS

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2011, 03:55:18 PM »
Well sure he took more, but i guess he still trained, and i don't mean Gran Tourismo, after all Cormier was a great BB, sadly very underrated.

everybody trains, but you don't get big without drugs

training is nothi g to be proud of. Especially if you only train one hour per day...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
Scambag

I like the scambeg spelling more.  :D

L.L

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2011, 04:07:54 PM »
GH15 has grown on me. He's pretty funny but yeah, he isnt telling me much I didnt already know. Pros take lots of shit. Obviously there's more to it than that and I would never say I know all he knows. His thread on music was pretty funny, saying Adele (or whatever her name is) was gonna be the new Madonna HAHA! Madonna is shit, I dont give a fuck how many records she sold. Generation nothingness (did I get that right?) music started with Modonna. It's really the newbs that blow him that annoy me. When someone addresses him as "God" it makes me sick. Some faceless internet guy is your "god"? Holy shit are you a loser.

saying Madonna is shit proves your lack of knowledge about good music, you filthy Christian. ::)

L.L

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2011, 04:11:44 PM »
aside from the many pms you had to gh15 along the years that make you hypoocrat and you know you are,, since i know who you are,, you dont knwo who i am but i do know who YOU are,, aside from this....let me explain something to you ,,

gh15 era which is a long era in bodybuild history ,, is the robinhood era ,,this is how it will be known ,, it is not the actual information i put on that will make me the most memorable fella in bodybuild history ,, it is WHAT I DID ,, FOR WHO I DID IT ,, AND FOR WHAT IN RETURN,, i made no profit remember that,, i can make LOTS OF MONEY OUT OF GH15 and chose not to! it was a choice i took when i agreed to do gh15,, so...aside from fact that i did explain information that was not known i explain the alpha beta of drug intake to many bodybuild ,, i diid a slang gh15 explanation for the simple fella of why you need this and that,, i actualy explained what to elminate inorder to not end up as gym rat,, all this you wont find on steroid boarding,, aside from this....i actualy brought the SOURCE LEVEL UP,, now day sources know if they dotn perform they hav to deal with me,, and its not one boaridng,, it is alll along the field ,, in many many places not only aas,, it is including research products,, it even include  over the counter balonie,, this is my abolit most important impact,, i was able to help HELP many up and comin bodybuild by nevigate them into the right way of thinking and with this bring up the sourcing level ,,

what i did is MACRO not MICRO,, i also did micro but at the end of the day when im gone ,, the macro i did wil stay,, i put a bible that you can read and you do read it ,, if you look into it the reverlation inside it are huge,, it will take years for you to actualy understand how much time saving i did for fellas,, i made fellas like you go nuts because with the years you understood that you cant ignore the gh15 movment,, it was resistable back in 2005 2006 but since 2008 it is very very strong it got to a point when you discovered that you actualy need to bring yout game up otherwize you wil end up in the local river,, and  this is why those kidos and they are all kidos for me,, but this is why those pupils love me so much,, because until gh15 they had no one to cry to ,, they were crying to themsleves ,, they didnt even cry ,, they just said fuck my life and took loses,, they were easy to manipulate and easy to sell balonie to,, after gh15 they became very wize,, they graduated the god of hormone univeristy ,, each and every one of them can analyzse a bodybuild to some deghree and give oyu the right observation and you can test all my pupils they will in most cases be right on,,

i never discovered anyting huge,, I MADE EVERYTHING HUGE SEEM CLEARER AND ACTUALY BROKE IT DOWN TO SHOW HOW SIMPLE IT WAS

gh15 contribution is huge ,, it is not huge it is beyond huge,, forget about a all language i created with vocabulary ,, forget about the stupid humor i put into this ,, im talking about the actual bodybuild information ,, the actual transfering of a low level bodybuild to an advance one and then top amatuer and profesional,, i made them understand what how and why! ,, this you dont get on no steroid boarindg,,

im at peace with gh15,, i can asssure you gh15 is going into hall of fame of bodybuild,, garenteed

gh15 approved

BRAVO!!!!!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2011, 04:50:17 PM »
aside from the many pms you had to gh15 along the years that make you hypoocrat and you know you are,, since i know who you are,, you dont knwo who i am but i do know who YOU are,, aside from this....let me explain something to you ,,

gh15 era which is a long era in bodybuild history ,, is the robinhood era ,,this is how it will be known ,, it is not the actual information i put on that will make me the most memorable fella in bodybuild history ,, it is WHAT I DID ,, FOR WHO I DID IT ,, AND FOR WHAT IN RETURN,, i made no profit remember that,, i can make LOTS OF MONEY OUT OF GH15 and chose not to! it was a choice i took when i agreed to do gh15,, so...aside from fact that i did explain information that was not known i explain the alpha beta of drug intake to many bodybuild ,, i diid a slang gh15 explanation for the simple fella of why you need this and that,, i actualy explained what to elminate inorder to not end up as gym rat,, all this you wont find on steroid boarding,, aside from this....i actualy brought the SOURCE LEVEL UP,, now day sources know if they dotn perform they hav to deal with me,, and its not one boaridng,, it is alll along the field ,, in many many places not only aas,, it is including research products,, it even include  over the counter balonie,, this is my abolit most important impact,, i was able to help HELP many up and comin bodybuild by nevigate them into the right way of thinking and with this bring up the sourcing level ,,

what i did is MACRO not MICRO,, i also did micro but at the end of the day when im gone ,, the macro i did wil stay,, i put a bible that you can read and you do read it ,, if you look into it the reverlation inside it are huge,, it will take years for you to actualy understand how much time saving i did for fellas,, i made fellas like you go nuts because with the years you understood that you cant ignore the gh15 movment,, it was resistable back in 2005 2006 but since 2008 it is very very strong it got to a point when you discovered that you actualy need to bring yout game up otherwize you wil end up in the local river,, and  this is why those kidos and they are all kidos for me,, but this is why those pupils love me so much,, because until gh15 they had no one to cry to ,, they were crying to themsleves ,, they didnt even cry ,, they just said fuck my life and took loses,, they were easy to manipulate and easy to sell balonie to,, after gh15 they became very wize,, they graduated the god of hormone univeristy ,, each and every one of them can analyzse a bodybuild to some deghree and give oyu the right observation and you can test all my pupils they will in most cases be right on,,

i never discovered anyting huge,, I MADE EVERYTHING HUGE SEEM CLEARER AND ACTUALY BROKE IT DOWN TO SHOW HOW SIMPLE IT WAS

gh15 contribution is huge ,, it is not huge it is beyond huge,, forget about a all language i created with vocabulary ,, forget about the stupid humor i put into this ,, im talking about the actual bodybuild information ,, the actual transfering of a low level bodybuild to an advance one and then top amatuer and profesional,, i made them understand what how and why! ,, this you dont get on no steroid boarindg,,

im at peace with gh15,, i can asssure you gh15 is going into hall of fame of bodybuild,, garenteed

gh15 approved

Here is what I DO know

This man is intelligent. Very intelligent.

He has a tremendous ego but its earned and deserved.

Well read and open minded.

Now FUCK off if you think I'm kissing ass. Ive NEVER kissed ANYONES arse-ever. And its costs me but so what.

Swlabr

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »

gh15 approved

Pure poetry.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011, 08:19:18 PM »
saying Madonna is shit proves your lack of knowledge about good music, you filthy Christian. ::)
Madonna is awesome 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2011, 08:22:37 PM »

lol..

how come he can come up with the funniest shit all the damn time

TITONAS

last place i was expecting of finding myself was on bootys titonas ,,looks good big and juicy just the way i like lol

gh15 approved

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011, 08:31:37 PM »
You only need to be on one drug... you don't have to mix all this shit waiting for miracles...

You don't need Test ~ many guys don't need it and it only gives them side-effects

you recover 2 x faster (I think he meant double-time)

Train like you did when you were natural

Stick to the same routine and only add weight if your form is still perfect

Your main "mission" is to choose the drug you want.... hmmmmm...

I'm thinking he would revise this somewhat if he feels compelled to do so. I can almost read the *revisions* on the wall ~

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »
Quote from: gh15 on Today at 06:55:05 AM

gh15 approved

ill say this..if hes cleaning up bad sources and scammers thats about the single best thing that can be done for the average person who wants to do all this.
and tren...ive said it many times.most people still dont undersatnd why its important.and of course it goes right back to most guys dont want someone looking better or being stronger than them.so of course they arent going to promote what they know really works.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:50 PM »
haha where did gh15 say adele is the new madonna

i actually thought about bringing her up a couple of times in the music threads because i thought he would like her  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2011, 12:37:43 AM »
The thing is Alex doesn't even even believe what he posts in this thread. All of his posts are aimed at creating drama, nothing else.
He is coming from a new angle every few weeks, sometimes even arguing with himself with his gimmicks in the same thread. Not long ago he was posting how Nasser was gh15. Next week gh15 knows nothing and isn't a pro. It's all worthless bullshit, from a  completely worthless poster.

That said, I'm exited to see how Alex will look at the Excalibur in a few short weeks. What will the man with "pro size naturally" look like? It will be a sight to see.

alex is a cool dude and most of the stuff you readon on here about him is bullshit. special ed and blockhead have multiple gimimicks here that they use to fuck with him. alex denmies having any gimmicks but i think he has a couple and does use them just for fun to create draa  like you said but hes not the nutcase you think he is. this site is just for shits and giggles to him. the squadfather thing wasnt personal hes just a wealthy dude who has having a bit of fun , it was nothing for him to do what he did and honestly squad had it coming.. not that you think bad of him for that episode but many here do. 

as for the excaliubr alex isnt doing it because he has been caught up in alot of work lately, his company is moving up north and he has quite a bit of responsibilities to take care of... the least of which is keeping promises he makes on this site and posing in a thong for schmoes.

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2011, 05:00:43 AM »
Couldn't find the right youtube link, but there are these people in many walks of life. 

GH15 is the Nanny McPhee of Getbig.....

"When you need me but don't want me, I must stay, and when you want me but don't need me, I must go." 

The point will come when his life has progressed past the fight of educating bodybuilders.  As his pupils take the helm, they will continue to heal the fracture of lies with the conscience of truth.

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2011, 05:19:48 AM »
Couldn't find the right youtube link, but there are these people in many walks of life. 

GH15 is the Nanny McPhee of Getbig.....

"When you need me but don't want me, I must stay, and when you want me but don't need me, I must go." 

The point will come when his life has progressed past the fight of educating bodybuilders.  As his pupils take the helm, they will continue to heal the fracture of lies with the conscience of truth.

QFT

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2011, 03:14:46 PM »
alex is a cool dude and most of the stuff you readon on here about him is bullshit. special ed and blockhead have multiple gimimicks here that they use to fuck with him. alex denmies having any gimmicks but i think he has a couple and does use them just for fun to create draa  like you said but hes not the nutcase you think he is. this site is just for shits and giggles to him. the squadfather thing wasnt personal hes just a wealthy dude who has having a bit of fun , it was nothing for him to do what he did and honestly squad had it coming.. not that you think bad of him for that episode but many here do.  

as for the excaliubr alex isnt doing it because he has been caught up in alot of work lately, his company is moving up north and he has quite a bit of responsibilities to take care of... the least of which is keeping promises he makes on this site and posing in a thong for schmoes.

The way you use a message board for "shits and giggles" does reflect on the real you to a degree IMO. Especially when done over a decade or whatever. I wouldn't doubt Special Ed and Block have gimmicks here but here's the thing: they could be very funny. A lot of hypocrisy too from their end, pointing out the shady side of bb and then actually going to a bb show and hugging and grabbing bodybuilders like a homo.
Squad was very very funny. Alex's contribution IMO has been ZERO. Complete shit all around, not to mention getting some very funny posters banned. Posting racist shit all the time and then complaining about racism and getting the "racists" banned. WTF is that?

Yeah I think he's a psycho for real. Just a very fake person. I have no doubt "no one" would have beat the shit out of him but like we all know Alex is a pussy.

And Alex wasn't doing no damn show, relocation or not. There was no intention of doing it at any point. This type of BS is not funny to me, don't know what others think.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2011, 04:05:08 PM »
both the special ed and the block head,, both of them are highly inteligent individual,, speical head is very smart fella and he was never gh15 eventhough he got blame for it ,, same for block head he is also pretty damn smart,, if they have gimick they come to have fun and nothing more,, as i say before they are both smart fellas and prety good at what they do ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2011, 04:32:12 PM »
The way you use a message board for "shits and giggles" does reflect on the real you to a degree IMO. Especially when done over a decade or whatever. I wouldn't doubt Special Ed and Block have gimmicks here but here's the thing: they could be very funny. A lot of hypocrisy too from their end, pointing out the shady side of bb and then actually going to a bb show and hugging and grabbing bodybuilders like a homo.
Squad was very very funny. Alex's contribution IMO has been ZERO. Complete shit all around, not to mention getting some very funny posters banned. Posting racist shit all the time and then complaining about racism and getting the "racists" banned. WTF is that?

Yeah I think he's a psycho for real. Just a very fake person. I have no doubt "no one" would have beat the shit out of him but like we all know Alex is a pussy.

And Alex wasn't doing no damn show, relocation or not. There was no intention of doing it at any point. This type of BS is not funny to me, don't know what others think.

every sentence of this post is bang on- which is impressive given the accuracies made about a variety of issues.

well said.
b

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2011, 04:34:18 PM »
"speical head"

LMAO!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2011, 05:25:42 PM »

where i think your mistaken is believing that alex takes this site seriously or even cares about what goes on here. its an outlet for entertainment. the guy is very well off and has job in computer technologies which requires him to be online most of  the day..  things that he does which are seemingly very time and resource extensive really arent, not to him at least.  he isnt as outwardly humorous as squad or other guys, he is more entertaining himself than anyone else. using gimmicks to play with people, see what kind of reactions he can get. other people might think what hes doing is desperate pleas for attention, but they are projecting if they think so, not understanding what hes actually doing.. which is just killing time and fucking with people for the hell of it. hes a really cool dude in real life, just dont take the stuff he does on here seriously. as for contributing.. he did make a dozen videos with nasser, pictures and video with big mal and chaos, plenty of drama and entertainment with spec ed/blockhead, flexington, squad, derek anthony, and others..   he does alot to keep the site interesting, absorbing a ton of hatred in the process.. but not giving a fuck cuz he isnt here to be liked just to have fun.   

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2011, 07:33:27 PM »
where i think your mistaken is believing that alex takes this site seriously or even cares about what goes on here. its an outlet for entertainment. the guy is very well off and has job in computer technologies which requires him to be online most of  the day..  things that he does which are seemingly very time and resource extensive really arent, not to him at least.  he isnt as outwardly humorous as squad or other guys, he is more entertaining himself than anyone else. using gimmicks to play with people, see what kind of reactions he can get. other people might think what hes doing is desperate pleas for attention, but they are projecting if they think so, not understanding what hes actually doing.. which is just killing time and fucking with people for the hell of it. hes a really cool dude in real life, just dont take the stuff he does on here seriously. as for contributing.. he did make a dozen videos with nasser, pictures and video with big mal and chaos, plenty of drama and entertainment with spec ed/blockhead, flexington, squad, derek anthony, and others..   he does alot to keep the site interesting, absorbing a ton of hatred in the process.. but not giving a fuck cuz he isnt here to be liked just to have fun.   

dude, hes a fucking weirdo. and you are extremely deluded if you think he doesnt take this place seriously, or that he suffers from a sociopathic disorder.

for squadfather this place was fun and busting balls. for alex gaultier its about validation, the need to belong, and getting pleasure from hurting people. he suffers from something he needs help with. something in his childhood stunted him. an overbearing mother or several foster homes where he was emotionally abused is my best guess.

b

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2011, 04:02:15 AM »
I was always under the impression that test was a base for every cycle whether it be enanth, prop or cyp.

Can anyone clarify this? One of the reasons I didn't want to start a cycle was because I wasn't comfortable shutting my test down at a young age.

"test is not a MUST! it is good for aggressiveness and sex drive but many MANY GUYS do not need it and it only gives them sides."

Read the bible, stupid.