Author Topic: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior  (Read 21865 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2 women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2011, 11:20:12 AM »
Cain doesn't need to prove his innocence. His alleged accusers need to prove their guilt. This ain't Saudi Arabia.

If you make the charge, YOU provide the proof or kick rocks.

sorry but if shit fling around about me and i have proof to show my innocence  i'm doing it .in fact i bet 99%of us would do it.the 1% that wouldn't would not because they know their guilty

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »
sorry but if shit fling around about me and i have proof to show my innocence  i'm doing it .in fact i bet 99%of us would do it.the 1% that wouldn't would not because they know their guilty

You mean like F&F??? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2011, 11:29:31 AM »

And what is this proof that Cain is supposed to show? Again, for the nth time, what are these specific charges levied at Cain? What did he supposedly do or say that got these alleged victims all bent out of shape?

How does Cain defend himself from a nebulous, unspecified charge?

The burden of proof falls on the ACCUSERS, not the accused. That's how it works here.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2011, 11:51:31 AM »
the two woman that got their silence payed off,lets here their side of the story,oh unless were trying to hide something

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2011, 12:05:43 PM »
the two woman that got their silence payed off,lets here their side of the story,oh unless were trying to hide something

Once again, you're presuming Cain's guilt with virtually no proof whatsoever. And, their alleged payoff is hardly an indicator of their being silenced.

As I've stated earlier, if you bring up such a charge and it turns out to be false, more than likely you're going to get fired. At best, you get what these women supposedly got, a nice severance package.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2011, 12:08:50 PM »
This is good for Cain

he can bow out of the race and play the victim card rather than have to bow when he is unable to defend his absurd policy positions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »
This is good for Cain

he can bow out of the race and play the victim card rather than have to bow when he is unable to defend his absurd policy positions

LMFAO!!!!!   As opposed to whose policies positions obama???     LMFAO!!!!   

Beacon, Solyndra, F&F, LightSquared, etc - moron! 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »
Once again, you're presuming Cain's guilt with virtually no proof whatsoever. And, their alleged payoff is hardly an indicator of their being silenced.

As I've stated earlier, if you bring up such a charge and it turns out to be false, more than likely you're going to get fired. At best, you get what these women supposedly got, a nice severance package.

By NBC's Chuck Todd, Lisa Myers, and Domenico Montanaro
NBC News has confirmed that one woman received a settlement from the National Restaurant Association after complaining about inappropriate sexual conduct by Herman Cain.

NBC News is not disclosing the name of the woman nor characterizing who she is.

Cain denied the allegations, saying on FOX this morning he was "falsely accused." "I have never sexually harassed anyone, anyone," he said, "and absolutely, these are false accusations."

Despite being the chief executive officer of the National Restaurant Association, he said he was unaware of any settlement with the accusers, though he didn't deny it.

"If the restaurant association did a settlement, I wasn't even aware of it," he claimed, "and I hope it wasn't for much. If there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers at the restaurant association."

you keep on saying nice severance package nbc reported that she got a settlement ,not a nice severance package

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2011, 12:21:39 PM »
By NBC's Chuck Todd, Lisa Myers, and Domenico Montanaro
NBC News has confirmed that one woman received a settlement from the National Restaurant Association after complaining about inappropriate sexual conduct by Herman Cain.

NBC News is not disclosing the name of the woman nor characterizing who she is.

Cain denied the allegations, saying on FOX this morning he was "falsely accused." "I have never sexually harassed anyone, anyone," he said, "and absolutely, these are false accusations."

Despite being the chief executive officer of the National Restaurant Association, he said he was unaware of any settlement with the accusers, though he didn't deny it.

"If the restaurant association did a settlement, I wasn't even aware of it," he claimed, "and I hope it wasn't for much. If there was a settlement, it was handled by some of the other officers at the restaurant association."

you keep on saying nice severance package nbc reported that she got a settlement ,not a nice severance package

I say "severance package", because allegedly it was 5 figures. Regardless, settlement/severance package means SQUAT, in terms of whether Cain is guilty of what he stands accused. An investigation was done and Cain WAS CLEARED!

Cain gets cleared and the accuser get fired, gets her settlement/severance package and goes away.

So, for the nth time, what are the SPECIFIC charges being hurled at Cain, and what's the evidence to back them up?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2011, 12:22:30 PM »
This is good for Cain

Don't bet on it. Cain is in this until the end.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 31, 2011, 12:25:00 PM »

Amazing how the far leftist scum gravitate to threads like this and avoid like the plague anything on F&F, Solyndra, Light Squared, etc.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #136 on: October 31, 2011, 12:25:44 PM »
5 figures, huh?
and the CEO who was accused knew nothing of the outcome?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit, his ass was following it closer than anyone, you know that.

his political ambitions, his cushy job.  Hell, I'm betting his wife of 43 years never caught wind of these "allegations" from multiple people.

Hell, he probably isn't worried about the political pressure.  He's probably getting chewed out at home for this shit lol... wives don't fall for that "gee whiz honey, I have no idea why multiple women made such crazy claims.. NO NEED to look into it..."

i tell you what fellahs, if any of our women came home from work one day with some nonsense about "oh yeah, two of my male co workers said I was sexually harassing them, but there's no need to investigate, we paid them off and it's over..."

we'd be shitting bricks lol..................... .......

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: October 31, 2011, 12:28:55 PM »
I say "severance package", because allegedly it was 5 figures. Regardless, settlement/severance package means SQUAT, in terms of whether Cain is guilty of what he stands accused. An investigation was done and Cain WAS CLEARED!

Cain gets cleared and the accuser get fired, gets her settlement/severance package and goes away.

So, for the nth time, what are the SPECIFIC charges being hurled at Cain, and what's the evidence to back them up?

source on investigation that said he was cleared

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »
source on investigation that said he was cleared

He said so.  :)

He told us that he didn't know how much $ was given, so he only has incomplete info.

You have cain's word.  His self-serving word.  That's the basis for the entire defense.  His word.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: October 31, 2011, 12:38:19 PM »
He said so.  :)

He told us that he didn't know how much $ was given, so he only has incomplete info.

You have cain's word.  His self-serving word.  That's the basis for the entire defense.  His word.

well he has them family values,so a guess that's good enough for me  :D :D :D :D sad but i think thats how some on this board think

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 31, 2011, 12:42:29 PM »
well he has them family values,so a guess that's good enough for me  :D :D :D :D sad but i think thats how some on this board think

He could have released the restaurant organization to release the information with names redacted, along with their findings.

He didn't expect that question.  "uh, no!"  "No need!"

Cain really is in over his head here.  I fear how he would behave in diplomatic situations.   Romney/Paul... I don't see Cain/Perry being anything but an embarassment.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #141 on: October 31, 2011, 12:42:41 PM »

he has no campaign structure

he might hang around for the first few primaries unless he self destructs before then

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 31, 2011, 12:46:06 PM »
he has no campaign structure

he might hang around for the first few primaries unless he self destructs before then

nonsense.  he has 3 people working for him on the ground in new hampshire alone.

that's more than enough to cover 800,000 voters.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: October 31, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation
 Edited on Mon Oct-31-11 03:36 PM by jefferson_dem
Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation
By JONATHAN MARTIN | 10/31/11 3:08 PM EDT Updated: 10/31/11 3:14 PM EDT

Herman Cain said in his speech today that the National Restaurant Association’s general counsel and the human resources department conducted an investigation into allegations about his conduct in the late-90s.

But the head of the association’s human resources department at the time said in an interview with POLITICO last week that she was unfamiliar with any complaints from female employees about Cain.

<SNIP>

But Cain said flatly in his National Press Club speech today that Ose’s department today actually conducted the probe into his conduct.

“I recused myself and allowed my general counsel and my human resource officer to deal with the situation and it was concluded after a thorough investigation that it had no basis,” the former association CEO said.

Reached at her home today following Cain’s speech, Ose was told of what the GOP presidential hopeful had said about her and was asked about the contradiction.

“He did not say that,” she insisted.

Read the direct quote from Cain, Ose responded: “You and I have talked and I have nothing to say.”

She then hung up.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/67259.html#ix...

hahahaha keep digging

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 31, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »
Cain's Former Secretary: This Is Not the Herman Cain I Know
Former staffers call sexual harassment allegations unbelievable.
Michael Warren
October 31, 2011 12:56 PM

Presidential candidate Herman Cain's campaign has been rocked by a Politico report that revealed Cain was accused of sexual harassment by two female employees during his stint at the National Restaurant Association. Cain told Fox News this morning that he has “never sexually harassed anyone” but confirmed that he was accused of doing so in the past, claiming such accusations were "false." Past employees of Cain, including his long-time female executive assistant, have told THE WEEKLY STANDARD that the charges are unbelievable.

“It’s just not Herman,” says Sibby Wolfson, who was Cain's executive assistant from 1997 through his first campaign for office in 2004, in a phone interview. “He’s got a lovely wife, a lovely family.”

Did Wolfson ever see Cain act in a way that could be construed as sexual harassment? “No, God, no,” she says. “Nothing. Absolutely nothing. In fact, I think Herman was careful to act in the opposite way.”

Those who know Cain from his 2004 run for one of Georgia's U.S. Senate seats say the allegations are completely out of character.

“Never once have I ever seen anything but professional behavior” from Cain, says Matt Carrothers, who was Cain’s political director from December 2003 to July 2004. “I find [the allegations] extremely hard to believe,” Carrothers says in a phone interview.

After Cain lost the GOP primary in 2004, Carrothers continued to work for him at New Voice, Inc., the company from where Cain launched his radio show and syndicated column. Carrothers was at New Voice until July 2007, when the company scaled back operations as Cain’s treatment for cancer progressed. During those nearly four years, Carrothers says, he worked with Cain every day. Carrothers says he even asked Cain to officiate his wedding, and Cain, an associate Baptist minister, did so.

“This is a man of incredible character,” Carrothers says. “He has nothing but respect for women.”

Other veterans of the 2004 campaign agree. "The allegations seem completely unbelievable to me," says Karol Markowicz, who was Cain's assistant press secretary in '04. "He was never anything but a completely perfect gentleman." She says many who worked on that campaign have the same assessment.

"Sometimes someone is nice or good to you personally but you know they behave a different way toward other people," Markowicz says. "Herman is not like that. I never saw one moment where he wavered from being an upstanding, solid person."

Mark Harris, who was Pat Toomey’s campaign director in 2010, worked for Cain in 2004 and calls him a “great guy.”

“My experience with him in 2004 is that he was nothing but a gentleman,” Harris says in a phone interview. He says the sexual harassment allegations don’t fit Cain’s profile. “It’s not the Herman Cain I got to know.”

Ditto, says Alex Brunk, who was Cain’s deputy political director in 2004. “I never saw him treat women inappropriately or heard of him treating women inappropriately,” Brunk says.

Those who knew Cain since 2004 describe him as a “normal person,” in contrast, they say, with most politicians. They also cite the fact that Cain often placed women in important positions in his companies and organizations. Ericka Pertierra, for instance, worked for the Senate campaign before becoming chief operating officer of New Voice. None had heard about these allegations, however, until yesterday.

Bookshelf
Book Info:
Available Formats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe now to The Weekly Standard!

Get more from The Weekly Standard: Follow WeeklyStandard.com on RSS and sign-up for our free Newsletter.

Copyright 2010 Weekly Standard LLC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source URL: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/former-cain-staffers-harassment-allegations-unbelievable_604253.html

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: October 31, 2011, 01:17:11 PM »
Cain's Former Secretary: This Is Not the Herman Cain I Know
Former staffers call sexual harassment allegations unbelievable.
Michael Warren
October 31, 2011 12:56 PM

Presidential candidate Herman Cain's campaign has been rocked by a Politico report that revealed Cain was accused of sexual harassment by two female employees during his stint at the National Restaurant Association. Cain told Fox News this morning that he has “never sexually harassed anyone” but confirmed that he was accused of doing so in the past, claiming such accusations were "false." Past employees of Cain, including his long-time female executive assistant, have told THE WEEKLY STANDARD that the charges are unbelievable.

“It’s just not Herman,” says Sibby Wolfson, who was Cain's executive assistant from 1997 through his first campaign for office in 2004, in a phone interview. “He’s got a lovely wife, a lovely family.”

Did Wolfson ever see Cain act in a way that could be construed as sexual harassment? “No, God, no,” she says. “Nothing. Absolutely nothing. In fact, I think Herman was careful to act in the opposite way.”

Those who know Cain from his 2004 run for one of Georgia's U.S. Senate seats say the allegations are completely out of character.

“Never once have I ever seen anything but professional behavior” from Cain, says Matt Carrothers, who was Cain’s political director from December 2003 to July 2004. “I find [the allegations] extremely hard to believe,” Carrothers says in a phone interview.

After Cain lost the GOP primary in 2004, Carrothers continued to work for him at New Voice, Inc., the company from where Cain launched his radio show and syndicated column. Carrothers was at New Voice until July 2007, when the company scaled back operations as Cain’s treatment for cancer progressed. During those nearly four years, Carrothers says, he worked with Cain every day. Carrothers says he even asked Cain to officiate his wedding, and Cain, an associate Baptist minister, did so.

“This is a man of incredible character,” Carrothers says. “He has nothing but respect for women.”

Other veterans of the 2004 campaign agree. "The allegations seem completely unbelievable to me," says Karol Markowicz, who was Cain's assistant press secretary in '04. "He was never anything but a completely perfect gentleman." She says many who worked on that campaign have the same assessment.

"Sometimes someone is nice or good to you personally but you know they behave a different way toward other people," Markowicz says. "Herman is not like that. I never saw one moment where he wavered from being an upstanding, solid person."

Mark Harris, who was Pat Toomey’s campaign director in 2010, worked for Cain in 2004 and calls him a “great guy.”

“My experience with him in 2004 is that he was nothing but a gentleman,” Harris says in a phone interview. He says the sexual harassment allegations don’t fit Cain’s profile. “It’s not the Herman Cain I got to know.”

Ditto, says Alex Brunk, who was Cain’s deputy political director in 2004. “I never saw him treat women inappropriately or heard of him treating women inappropriately,” Brunk says.

Those who knew Cain since 2004 describe him as a “normal person,” in contrast, they say, with most politicians. They also cite the fact that Cain often placed women in important positions in his companies and organizations. Ericka Pertierra, for instance, worked for the Senate campaign before becoming chief operating officer of New Voice. None had heard about these allegations, however, until yesterday.

Bookshelf
Book Info:
Available Formats

Subscribe now to The Weekly Standard!

Get more from The Weekly Standard: Follow WeeklyStandard.com on RSS and sign-up for our free Newsletter.

Copyright 2010 Weekly Standard LLC.

Source URL: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/former-cain-staffers-harassment-allegations-unbelievable_604253.html

big deal thats what they said about ted bundy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 31, 2011, 01:20:45 PM »
Yeah the allegations against Cain are the same as Bundy.   

you are the typical far left commie traitor marxist wretch.   

F U you commie nut! 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #147 on: October 31, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
I couldn't believe John Edwards was dumb enough to have an affair while running for POTUS and then I couldn't believe he was dumb enough to not use a condom.

guys do dumb stuff all the time, especially when it involves woman

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #148 on: October 31, 2011, 01:21:06 PM »
cnn reporting that there was no investigation done by the human resources department ,shit is starting to hit the fan

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #149 on: October 31, 2011, 01:23:16 PM »
Yeah the allegations against Cain are the same as Bundy.   

you are the typical far left commie traitor marxist wretch.   

F U you commie nut! 

333 - I believe you are the only true commie sympathizer on this board