Author Topic: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior  (Read 21444 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2 (ok, maybe 3) women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior
« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2011, 02:32:33 PM »
he was very clear to greta.

only TWO were filed with his company

I think we cna all agree he knew of this 3rd and was carefully watching his language around it.

And things like this annoy me about candidates.  Just drip the truth, bit by bit, as he gets caught.  shady as fck.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2011, 06:26:16 PM »
Woman Who Accused Cain Won’t Go Public, Lawyer Says (8:40 p.m. | Updated)
NYT ^ | November 2, 2011 | MICHAEL D. SHEAR, JEFF ZELENY and JIM RUTENBERG
Posted on November 2, 2011 9:22:38 PM EDT by Brandonmark

Joel P. Bennett, the lawyer for one of the women who has made accusations against Mr. Cain, said that his client had decided not to go public or to make a public statement herself in an effort to shield herself from the media frenzy swirling around the situation.

“She’s not going to affirmatively make any public statements or public appearances about the case, everything will be through me,” Mr. Bennett said. “She has a life to live and a career, and she doesn’t want to become another Anita Hill.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes. com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2011, 08:46:12 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

AP source: Cain accuser wary of revisiting episode
AP ^ | 11/2/2100 | STEPHEN OHLEMACHER
Posted on November 2, 2011 5:10:59 PM EDT by Raebie

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Despite her lawyer's claims, a woman who accused Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment in the 1990s is reluctant to talk about the episode in public. A person close to the situation said Wednesday that no decision has been made about asking the National Restaurant Association to release the woman from a confidentiality agreement that was part of her settlement. Cain led the trade group while the woman worked there. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the accusations and says the fact that the incident has become public is very unsettling to the woman. Joel P. Bennett is a lawyer for the woman and said Tuesday he was asking the restaurant association to release his client from the confidentiality agreement.

(Excerpt) Read more at hosted.ap.org ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #378 on: November 03, 2011, 05:57:40 AM »
she doesn't want to become the next anita hill. 

anyway, the harassment issue doesn't matter.  Cain is terrible at crisis mgmt.  He's an obvious liar at the silliest levels.  He's plain stupid on foreign policy.  He's finishes as far as being a serious candidate.  The China nuke issue is way bigger than anything related to this case.

he's a dumbass.  Period.  enjoy 4 more years of obama if you back this idiot.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #379 on: November 03, 2011, 06:04:20 AM »
she doesn't want to become the next anita hill. 

anyway, the harassment issue doesn't matter.  Cain is terrible at crisis mgmt.  He's an obvious liar at the silliest levels.  He's plain stupid on foreign policy.  He's finishes as far as being a serious candidate.  The China nuke issue is way bigger than anything related to this case.

he's a dumbass.  Period.  enjoy 4 more years of obama if you back this idiot.

Replace Cain with Newt, Perry, Bachmann, and Santorum and it fits for them as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: November 03, 2011, 06:05:38 AM »
Replace Cain with Newt, Perry, Bachmann, and Santorum and it fits for them as well.

Newt has more intelligence, experience, and education than your messiah could EVER hope for. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: November 03, 2011, 06:08:37 AM »
Back that loser then.  See where it gets you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: November 03, 2011, 06:09:39 AM »

Newt has more intelligence, experience, and education than your messiah could EVER hope for. 

thank you, captain obvious.   

newt flipflopped on libya and had that Tiffany's flap.  that's why he's not leading right now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2011, 06:14:18 AM »
The most that Newt could ever hope to get out of this campaign is an invitation to appear on DWTS.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: November 03, 2011, 08:01:06 AM »
Thurs AM:

Cain Accuser now asking NRA to allow her to issue a statement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: November 03, 2011, 08:01:40 AM »
The most that Newt could ever hope to get out of this campaign is an invitation to appear on DWTS.

I actually believe Newt would fare very well on the debate stage against obama.  He'd be smooth and above getting all dramatic and emotional.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: November 03, 2011, 08:03:30 AM »
Thurs AM:

Cain Accuser now asking NRA to allow her to issue a statement.

Her lawyer's been doing that for the better part of two days.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2011, 08:05:46 AM »
e attorney for one of the women accusing Herman Cain of sexual harassment is asking the National Restaurant Association permission to allow her to issue a public statement about her allegations.

"This morning I will be emailing to the National Restaurant Association's attorney a draft public statement requesting permission to issue it without violating the confidential settlement agreement," Joel Bennett told POLITICO. "I will have no further statement until I hear back from the National Restaurant Association's attorney."

The move reflects a middle course for the woman, who is ambivalent about speaking out.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2011, 08:21:33 AM »
e attorney for one of the women accusing Herman Cain of sexual harassment is asking the National Restaurant Association permission to allow her to issue a public statement about her allegations.

"This morning I will be emailing to the National Restaurant Association's attorney a draft public statement requesting permission to issue it without violating the confidential settlement agreement," Joel Bennett told POLITICO. "I will have no further statement until I hear back from the National Restaurant Association's attorney."

The move reflects a middle course for the woman, who is ambivalent about speaking out.

I'd suggest that this woman has ALREADY violated this agreement. Wouldn't such an agreement state that she can't talk to ANYONE about this issue? Yet, she's talked to Politico and this lawyer.

And how does merely stating specifically what Cain supposedly did violate such an agreement, anyway?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: November 03, 2011, 08:22:39 AM »
I'd suggest that this woman has ALREADY violated this agreement. Wouldn't such an agreement state that she can't talk to ANYONE about this issue? Yet, she's talked to Politico and this lawyer.

And how does merely stating specifically what Cain supposedly did violate such an agreement, anyway?

cain is such an unknown at this point.

I want the strongest repub possible to run against obama.

mcway, 33, do any of you believe cain is the strongest republican anymore?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: November 03, 2011, 08:25:23 AM »

Bro - you are a fucking joke.   You claim you are pissed off about cain lying now?  Are you fucking kidding?   seriously. 

You have done NOTHING BUT DEFEND LIES from Obama for 4 years now!   Never once did you start a thread on any of the millions of lies obama told. 

Fuck - you have spammed more threads on the boards about Cain in the last day alone over his lies than you have Obamas' lies over the last 4 years!

Shit - you can't even fine ONE THREAD YOU EVER STARTED in the last four years calling out obama for lies he has told. 

fuck off with your fake outrage.       

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: November 03, 2011, 08:32:49 AM »

I don't, but that's because I've never suggested Cain was the "strongest" in the first place. In terms of political experience, he's a green as a gourd. But, that obviously holds no bearing to getting to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, anymore.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #392 on: November 03, 2011, 08:34:20 AM »
Bro - you are a fucking joke.   You claim you are pissed off about cain lying now?  Are you fucking kidding?   seriously. 

You have done NOTHING BUT DEFEND LIES from Obama for 4 years now!   Never once did you start a thread on any of the millions of lies obama told. 

Fuck - you have spammed more threads on the boards about Cain in the last day alone over his lies than you have Obamas' lies over the last 4 years!

Shit - you can't even fine ONE THREAD YOU EVER STARTED in the last four years calling out obama for lies he has told. 

fuck off with your fake outrage.       

Does this mean 240 has turned in his TK membership card?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: November 03, 2011, 08:37:34 AM »
Does this mean 240 has turned in his TK membership card?

240 claiming he is upset w Cain lying is ridiculous.   240 loves when politicians lie.   Shit - he even admires it! 

Yet - when Cain did it - its the end of the world.  Same w Palins' baby situation. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: November 03, 2011, 08:38:55 AM »
Why would a pathological liar like yourself worry about what someone else thinks of liars?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: November 03, 2011, 12:50:28 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: November 03, 2011, 01:02:12 PM »

what bullshit... I highly doubt the dems were behind this stuff comming out.  Dems are probably pissed and would rather it came out in the general election if Cain won.  Whoever did this, they blew their wad early.  Cain has all the time in the world to recover.  This benefits someone now and that's not dems.  This is most likely Perry's guys who were behind this imo...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: November 03, 2011, 02:24:41 PM »
Cain has zero proof that the Perry campaign leaked this.

However, he has no problem screaming it anyway.

the man accused has sworn he's innocent, and has authorized ANY reporter who claimed to have spoke to him, to release the records.

Honestly, with as many people as supposedly knew this at teh NRA firm - I doubt the guy would ruin his own career by leaking it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: November 03, 2011, 05:38:16 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

National Restaurant Association chairman during Cain’s tenure: ‘It’s a hatchet job’
The Daily Caller ^ | 11/03/2011 | David Martosko
Posted on November 3, 2011 8:23:10 PM EDT by martosko

In an interview with The Daily Caller, former National Restaurant Association board chairman Joseph Fassler offered a firm defense of GOP presidential front-runner Herman Cain, along with an explanation for how Washington’s best kept secret — the identities of Cain’s sexual-harassment accusers — was also kept from the association’s board.

“The accusations? It’s a hatchet job, in my opinion,” Fassler told TheDC from his Phoenix, Ariz. office. “My gut tells me it’s a hatchet job. He gets a lead, he gets some traction, and the next thing you know, here come these allegations. It’s sad.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thedc.com ...