Author Topic: Dante talking about Dusty - bull  (Read 6539 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Dante talking about Dusty - bull
« on: October 31, 2011, 03:10:32 AM »
Quote from: DOGGCRAPP;1121574
Dusty back in the day....(Yes Da Rooster...before I got ahold of him, pre DC)

Quote from: DOGGCRAPP;1121575
And now Dusty the other day (about a week ago)

I like the adjective "Yatesian"

CLICK LINK FOR ACTUAL PICTURES.

I LOVE HOW HE POINTS OUT THE BEFORE & AFTERS OF DUSTY(WHO BTW MADE GREAT PROGRESS) FROM DC TRAINING.

I GUARANTEE YOU, ABSOLUTELY 110% GUARANTEE YOU, THAT THE REASON FOR THE GAINS WAS AN INCREASE IN DOSAGE. NOT THE DC TRAINING LOLOLOL. COME ON OVER DANTA, LOG IN AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY. BRING GIRLFRIEND MASSIVAGINA TOO IF UR SCARED.

THE THUNDERDOME DOESN'T ALLOW SUCH FUCKING NONSENSE.

PHIL HERNON SAID ONE THING BEST AND EVERYONE FUCKING REMEMBER THIS...WHENEVER SOMEBODY POSTS UP A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES BIGGER(AS IN MORE LBM, YET SIMILAR CONDITION) ITS FROM AN INCREASE IN DRUGS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: DANTA AND HIS FUCKING LIES AGAIN...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 03:15:51 AM »
all rinsed beef and olive oil....

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 03:17:24 AM »
all rinsed beef and olive oil....

DAMNIT. DO NOT FORGET THE GRASS FED CREATINE THAT PENETRATES UR EARS WHEN U SLEEP AT NITE.

CRITICAL FOR GROWTH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 03:38:27 AM »
yes this improvment is only due to drugs,, mainly hgh and...trenbolona lol ,, as i said increase drugs in the peptide department ,, nothing to do with training,,from a fella who didnt know what he was doing,, got better hook and then knew more what he is doing,, in any case not a chance to do damage,, too much drugs too little muscle as in seperation is just not here geneticaly and structurally ,, will make a tropopino light wave ,, reason kuklo the kid turn profesional is because he LOADED ON WHAT HE NEEDED TO and because he blew up on it to the best of his ability while following my recomendation ,, but even kuklo the kid havign his problem as you all know,, generaly speaking today generation the quality of muscle matter less than the size you can pack wether fake or real ,, but with this fella in picture ...not a chance to do damage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 08:40:21 AM »
I hate that dog poo shit...

bishamonten

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 08:55:11 AM »
Did "DC" training build this "physique" too Dante?

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 09:07:48 AM »
yes this improvment is only due to drugs,, mainly hgh and...trenbolona lol ,, as i said increase drugs in the peptide department ,, nothing to do with training,,from a fella who didnt know what he was doing,, got better hook and then knew more what he is doing,, in any case not a chance to do damage,, too much drugs too little muscle as in seperation is just not here geneticaly and structurally ,, will make a tropopino light wave ,, reason kuklo the kid turn profesional is because he LOADED ON WHAT HE NEEDED TO and because he blew up on it to the best of his ability while following my recomendation ,, but even kuklo the kid havign his problem as you all know,, generaly speaking today generation the quality of muscle matter less than the size you can pack wether fake or real ,, but with this fella in picture ...not a chance to do damage

gh15 approved

Why do yo always have a bitter tone when somebody is doing well?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 10:12:39 AM »
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/79653-dusty-3-weeks-out-2.html

CLICK LINK FOR ACTUAL PICTURES.

I LOVE HOW HE POINTS OUT THE BEFORE & AFTERS OF DUSTY(WHO BTW MADE GREAT PROGRESS) FROM DC TRAINING.

I GUARANTEE YOU, ABSOLUTELY 110% GUARANTEE YOU, THAT THE REASON FOR THE GAINS WAS AN INCREASE IN DOSAGE. NOT THE DC TRAINING LOLOLOL. COME ON OVER DANTA, LOG IN AND LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY. BRING GIRLFRIEND MASSIVAGINA TOO IF UR SCARED.

THE THUNDERDOME DOESN'T ALLOW SUCH FUCKING NONSENSE.

PHIL HERNON SAID ONE THING BEST AND EVERYONE FUCKING REMEMBER THIS...WHENEVER SOMEBODY POSTS UP A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES BIGGER(AS IN MORE LBM, YET SIMILAR CONDITION) ITS FROM AN INCREASE IN DRUGS.
No need to guarantee anything man...

Nobody believes this clown anyway.  :D

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 10:23:33 AM »
He looks great for three weeks out, much better than Nasser looked at his last 12 shows

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 10:27:23 AM »
ok so you decided you want to be bodybuilder,, for whatever reason doesnt matter,, you want to look like bodybuilder,, ok but you are not rich ,, you are college student or poorer for waht ever reason ,,

the beggining stage,, phase 1

this is general phase that will preced the following stages

you first and formost put the following group of individuals under complete and utter ignore,, as in you dont take anytihng they say in ,, you always read them knowing they lie for whatever reason:

the group of individuals:

ron heris

layne nortom

danta and sons from the scam company true protien ,,

all fake natural profesionals/amatuers

those are the main ones needed to completely put on ignore and while reading their balonie ...completely isolate yourself and know they lie all the time for whatever reason and agenda to bring money to their pocket ,, they strive on you,, they want you ,, like a prisoner who hasnt had sex with woman for 5 years,, they WANT you bad! and they will stop at nothign with nice label ,, nice lies,, nice shieny advertizment on steroid boardings,, nice desks in expos,, hormonized bodybuild who advertize for them ,, etc etc etc,, everything they can to sell natural illusion will be used,,  so thats that,, reason i mention only the above and not rich gaspari is because he tried to bring real hormones to the market....reasoni didnt mention getny is because i did mention him and he is part of the fake naturals profesional/amatuers

so thats that,, this is first step ,, on your way to become a bodybuilder if you have limited amount of money and income

second stage that will come later on tomorow is about the foods and the drugs needed for your level of low income and the approach

gh15 approved
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=393232.0

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 10:30:47 AM »
i remember reading about dc at one point years back

the only information i remember was that to gain muscle you must gain strength and pros trained their ballz off for strength before they got their pro card, a lot of them get lazy after that and do not train for strength anymore but training for strength increase is the way for muscle mass increase

that's what i remember of "dc training"

also some bogus broscience about stretching muscle fascia

another repackaged bro science routine that just tells you to lift heavy which is obvious

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 12:10:58 PM »
i remember reading about dc at one point years back

the only information i remember was that to gain muscle you must gain strength and pros trained their ballz off for strength before they got their pro card, a lot of them get lazy after that and do not train for strength anymore but training for strength increase is the way for muscle mass increase

that's what i remember of "dc training"

also some bogus broscience about stretching muscle fascia

another repackaged bro science routine that just tells you to lift heavy which is obvious

DONT FORGET TO OVEREAT SO YOU GET FAT CAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH HORMONAS IN YOUR BLOOD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
DONT FORGET TO OVEREAT SO YOU GET FAT CAUSE YOU DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH HORMONAS IN YOUR BLOOD.

if you eat the right gi index carbs in a 45685 ratio in the 42minute 5 second anabolic window 8 times a day spaced 1.64 hours apart with 2 gallons of green tea and 3 gallons of water and 600grams of protein along with 17.8 fl oz of fish oil you can actually lose fat and gain muscle at the same time

NATURALLY

madg

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 01:45:26 PM »
if you eat the right gi index carbs in a 45685 ratio in the 42minute 5 second anabolic window 8 times a day spaced 1.64 hours apart with 2 gallons of green tea and 3 gallons of water and 600grams of protein along with 17.8 fl oz of fish oil you can actually lose fat and gain muscle at the same time

NATURALLY

HAHAHAH LMAO this your best post pns till now  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2011, 01:58:28 PM »
The amateurmuscle site is full of spam!

god bless Ron for making getbig as great and minimalistic as it is and needs to be! 8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 02:18:54 PM »

NATURALLY

oh yeah great post

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 02:22:49 PM »

NATURALLY
bulshit.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »
bulshit.

you are just not dedicated enough to follow the advanced nutritional guidelines and pre peri post workout supplementation and fascia enlargement protocols hardcore dc training requires

this is why people always say "oh steroids" because they are not dedicated enough to use our program and product that works just as good as the steroid but it's not

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2011, 03:16:10 PM »
DAMNIT. DO NOT FORGET THE GRASS FED CREATINE THAT PENETRATES UR EARS WHEN U SLEEP AT NITE.

CRITICAL FOR GROWTH.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 06:56:13 AM »
you are just not dedicated enough to follow the advanced nutritional guidelines and pre peri post workout supplementation and fascia enlargement protocols hardcore dc training requires

this is why people always say "oh steroids" because they are not dedicated enough to use our program and product that works just as good as the steroid but it's not

;D :D

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 07:44:12 AM »
All hard work and quality protein and waxy maize.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 07:57:35 AM »
I've gotten really annoyed with that site. There are some very good threads with excellent information there but the posters all act holier than thou and if you disagree with them (aka spit the truth), 10 of them will flame you like a pack of wolves, while the ones who know better won't say anything because they don't want to get flamed either.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 08:00:31 AM »
I've gotten really annoyed with that site. There are some very good threads with excellent information there but the posters all act holier than thou and if you disagree with them (aka spit the truth), 10 of them will flame you like a pack of wolves, while the ones who know better won't say anything because they don't want to get flamed either.

A herd of sheep protecting their business.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 02:52:31 PM »
A herd of sheep protecting their business.

x2

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »

the best board's are the smaller boards, i think. anyways, what are you referring to specifically? the thread where everyone was stating that "anyone who believes layne norton is not clean, is because that person them selves is a failed lifter" or some such? it was pretty ridiculous, i think the most ridiculous thing was some guy mentioning division one football players as an example of what can be achieved natural and calling people smaller than those players pathetic, which is especially ironic because every single person who has experience with sports knows division one players are juiced to the gills and run 4 grams of test suspension a week on top of a kit or 2 of gh