Author Topic: Bachmann: 'We Don't Owe Them Anything'  (Read 699 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bachmann: 'We Don't Owe Them Anything'
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:26:22 AM »
SHE IS 100000000000% CORRECT!

Michelle Bachmann said Saturday she would not help children of immigrants who come to the U.S. illegally.

At a campaign stop in Iowa, a Latino college student asked the presidential hopeful what she would do to the children of undocumented immigrants. Bachmann reiterated her hard-line stance that the federal government should not grant them citizenship and said she "would not do anything" for them.

"Their parents are the ones who brought them here ... they did not have the legal right to come to the United States," she said. "We do not owe people who broke our laws to come into the country. We don't owe them anything."

When the subject turned to immigration at another campaign stop that day, Bachmann suggested passing a law that would bar citizenship to children born in the U.S. to parents who are undocumented immigrants. "We've got to end this anchor baby program," she said.

When asked during the Republican presidential debate in Las Vegas if she supports repealing the 14th amendment, Bachmann responded that the issue doesn't have to be dealt with constitutionally, but can be addressed with legislation. "There are a lot of Americans that would like us to deal with this issue of anchor babies legislatively," she said.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bachmann: 'We Don't Owe Them Anything'
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 08:34:01 AM »
I thought she was a devoted christian ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:36:25 AM »
I thought she was a devoted christian ???

I don't recall Jesus ever saying anything about helping the poor and downtrodden if they crossed an imaginary line to be there?   ???

Seriously, aside from her moral hypocrisy... I'm a big fan of keeping religion OUT of the political office.  We could import a few hundred million people from China or Darfur or Syria and help them too.  Hells no!

I like this diff between Perry and Bachmann.  HE wants us to be the welfare feeder of the world.  She's all about putting Americans first.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 08:38:31 AM »
Good for her.   

We need to catapult these vagabons over the border in a trebuche.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 08:41:38 AM »
Good for her.   

We need to catapult these vagabons over the border in a trebuche.

The Perry/Bloomberg 2012 ticket disagrees. 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 09:13:17 AM »
I don't recall Jesus ever saying anything about helping the poor and downtrodden if they crossed an imaginary line to be there?   ???

Seriously, aside from her moral hypocrisy... I'm a big fan of keeping religion OUT of the political office.  We could import a few hundred million people from China or Darfur or Syria and help them too.  Hells no!

I like this diff between Perry and Bachmann.  HE wants us to be the welfare feeder of the world.  She's all about putting Americans first.

You may be a big fan of keeping religion out of politics but she isnt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 09:20:56 AM »

whatever blackass.   Take your commie nonsense elesewhere.   

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 09:22:13 AM »
whatever blackass.   Take your commie nonsense elesewhere.   

What a weak and retarded response ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 09:37:14 AM »

Ya gotta draw the line somewhere.  you would never take all the food out of your own fridge to feed the ppl starving on your block.

our nation is near bankrupt.  not the time to pay for college and medical care for illegals, even if rick perry gets a hard-on over it.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 04:21:57 PM »
What a weak and retarded response ::)
and this response is more than a year away from the real fun and games of the election.
He'll be wheels up come June and won't land until after the general election.
(and then have four more years of BO)
w

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 01:48:21 AM »
Ya gotta draw the line somewhere.  you would never take all the food out of your own fridge to feed the ppl starving on your block.

our nation is near bankrupt.  not the time to pay for college and medical care for illegals, even if rick perry gets a hard-on over it.

Yes you got to draw the line somewhere, but she hasnt drawn any lines. She brings up her faith and her children all the time