Author Topic: Hormonization with zero weight training  (Read 4691 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Hormonization with zero weight training
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 05:21:28 AM »

louis just wants to make a fool out of everyone it's pretty pathetic but i admit his shows get some shock laughs

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 05:29:59 AM »

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 05:32:59 AM »
One of my mates is staying at my place right now.. he's just started to take steroids out of curiosity.

Never lifts or does any sport at all .. just smokes weed and drinks beer all day long. Still a skinny-fat twink after about 3 months of juicing by now .. I actually haven't noticed any changes at all which suprised me a bit. He wants to go to the gym soon ... yeah sure.

How much and what is he using? Has he increased his caloric intake?

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 05:40:59 AM »
True though.

Work and stress are much worse for BB.

That's why i like steroids, you have more energy, feel better, AND you can train after work and still gain!

I haven't used drugs but I agree about the negative impact that work and life stress can have on training/results.  After a long work day I simply do not have the motivation to train hard, I just wanna relax. There is no mental energy left.  That is why I have started training at lunch or before work.

I'm still considering hormonization but I'm a pussy and scared of side effects.

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 10:09:41 AM »
How much and what is he using? Has he increased his caloric intake?

Told him to start off with just 250mg test e5d .. he upped the dosage after like 3 weeks to 500mg e5d .. he's probably eating about 1200 calories a day + 1000 calories from alcohol. He now bought himself some weight gaining shakes and high calorie proteinbars .. I'm sure he's not going to change his body composition.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »
Told him to start off with just 250mg test e5d .. he upped the dosage after like 3 weeks to 500mg e5d .. he's probably eating about 1200 calories a day + 1000 calories from alcohol. He now bought himself some weight gaining shakes and high calorie proteinbars .. I'm sure he's not going to change his body composition.

Well even with hormones you need calories and protein. You can't grow from thin air  :D.