Author Topic: Hormonization with zero weight training  (Read 4687 times)

First Blood

• Getbig III
Hormonization with zero weight training
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:45:41 PM »
Has anyone on here (or heard of someone who has) tried hormonizing with zero training*? If yes, how much mass were you able to add?

I wonder how far you can take a physique simply by upping the dose (with no training).

*nothing else than brisk walking

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: Hormonization with zero weight training
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 08:48:08 PM »
Has anyone on here (or heard of someone who has) tried hormonizing with zero training*? If yes, how much mass were you able to add?

I wonder how far you can take a physique simply by upping the dose (with no training).

Yes... i work with a guy who is on HRT. He is fat and looks like shit but is happy.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:49:30 PM »
Yes... i work with a guy who is on HRT. He is fat and looks like shit but is happy.

No, I mean beyond HRT doses. Serious bodybuilder doses  :D.

Anyone willing to experiment??  ;D

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 08:56:54 PM »
Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;281(6):E1172-81.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men.

Bhasin S, Woodhouse L, Casaburi R, Singh AB, Bhasin D, Berman N, Chen X, Yarasheski KE, Magliano L, Dzekov C, Dzekov J, Bross R, Phillips J, Sinha-Hikim I, Shen R, Storer TW.

Testosterone increases muscle mass and strength and regulates other physiological processes, but we do not know whether testosterone effects are dose dependent and whether dose requirements for maintaining various androgen-dependent processes are similar. To determine the effects of graded doses of testosterone on body composition, muscle size, strength, power, sexual and cognitive functions, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), plasma lipids, hemoglobin, and insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels, 61 eugonadal men, 18-35 yr, were randomized to one of five groups to receive monthly injections of a long-acting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist, to suppress endogenous testosterone secretion, and weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone enanthate for 20 wk. Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively. Fat-free mass increased dose dependently in men receiving 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone weekly (change +3.4, 5.2, and 7.9 kg, respectively). The changes in fat-free mass were highly dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0001) and correlated with log testosterone concentrations (r = 0.73, P = 0.0001). Changes in leg press strength, leg power, thigh and quadriceps muscle volumes, hemoglobin, and IGF-I were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations, whereas changes in fat mass and plasma high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol were negatively correlated. Sexual function, visual-spatial cognition and mood, and PSA levels did not change significantly at any dose. We conclude that changes in circulating testosterone concentrations, induced by GnRH agonist and testosterone administration, are associated with testosterone dose- and concentration-dependent changes in fat-free mass, muscle size, strength and power, fat mass, hemoglobin, HDL cholesterol, and IGF-I levels, in conformity with a single linear dose-response relationship. However, different androgen-dependent processes have different testosterone dose-response relationships.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
7.9kg muscle in 20 weeks!!! With a moderate dose (600mg test/week) and no resistance training.  :D

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »
No, I mean beyond HRT doses. Serious bodybuilder doses  :D.

Anyone willing to experiment??  ;D

Sure, send me some products

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 09:20:26 PM »
Sure, send me some products

Sorry can't help you with that. You will have to fund the research out of your own pocket  :D.

But seriously, 7.9kg in 20 weeks with no training. That is insane. Compare that to natural guys who usually won't see that kind of gains EVER (after year 1).

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 09:50:39 PM »
Nothing a natural cannot do in 20 years :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 10:22:34 PM »
first blood, you are a great poster.  i have often thought about this question.  great find on the study!

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »

:D

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 01:35:40 AM »
One of my mates is staying at my place right now.. he's just started to take steroids out of curiosity.

Never lifts or does any sport at all .. just smokes weed and drinks beer all day long. Still a skinny-fat twink after about 3 months of juicing by now .. I actually haven't noticed any changes at all which suprised me a bit. He wants to go to the gym soon ... yeah sure.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 02:33:53 AM »
One of my mates is staying at my place right now.. he's just started to take steroids out of curiosity.

Never lifts or does any sport at all .. just smokes weed and drinks beer all day long. Still a skinny-fat twink after about 3 months of juicing by now .. I actually haven't noticed any changes at all which suprised me a bit. He wants to go to the gym soon ... yeah sure.
LOL Why the fuck would he do that ? its not like a hit of heroin lol - the addiction is how they make you look - eg bigger leaner When you go to the gym and get your protein and calories in - they are performence enhancers - he needs a kick in the ass, what a waste of gear lol  :D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 03:34:47 AM »
Test tren and kigs with no exercise,, anyone got deep pockets to experiment?

dustin

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 03:35:35 AM »
Everybody wanna take trenbologna, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 03:38:11 AM »
haha ive known people who thought they could grow muscles just by popping steroid pills.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 03:52:45 AM »

One 2 week vacation without training and diet and you can start all over again when you're natural.  ;D ;D ;D

dustin

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 03:55:17 AM »
One 2 week vacation without training and diet and you can start all over again when you're natural.  ;D ;D ;D

That's why I don't train natural anymore. Don't even bother cycling either.

No point in seeing all your gains go right down the shitter because you didn't time your broccoli and chicken in perfect alignment with your last meal. ;D

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 03:59:02 AM »

wasnt there like a documentary of a guy doing that? or maybe im thinking of the "weed" documentary, the guy from Supersize Me ..

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 04:00:19 AM »

lol, sure cause you go back from 0.1 back to zero  ;D

For me 2month stress and hard work is worse. A 2 Week vacation with much sleeping and eating is far better...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 04:01:29 AM »
Natural

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 04:48:26 AM »
lol, sure cause you go back from 0.1 back to zero  ;D

For me 2month stress and hard work is worse. A 2 Week vacation with much sleeping and eating is far better...

True though.

Work and stress are much worse for BB.

That's why i like steroids, you have more energy, feel better, AND you can train after work and still gain!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 05:01:00 AM »

Only if you walk really brisk...

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 05:15:27 AM »
LOL Why the fuck would he do that ? its not like a hit of heroin lol - the addiction is how they make you look - eg bigger leaner When you go to the gym and get your protein and calories in - they are performence enhancers - he needs a kick in the ass, what a waste of gear lol  :D

He suffers from serious depressions.. thought it might make feel him better. Didn't do shit so far.
Told him that he better get his ass to a gym soon cause I think it's a waste too .. so far he hasn't even paid me for using my stuff :D
Now he has read a few thing about steroids online and wants to do a dbol/test bulking cycle .. we'll see how that goes.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 05:17:28 AM »
first blood, you are a great poster.  i have often thought about this question.  great find on the study!

I found another study that showed similar results.

The Effects of Supraphysiologic Doses of Testosterone on Muscle Size and Strength in Normal Men

Shalender Bhasin, M.D., Thomas W. Storer, Ph.D., Nancy Berman, Ph.D., Carlos Callegari, M.D., Brenda Clevenger, B.A., Jeffrey Phillips, M.D., Thomas J. Bunnell, B.A., Ray Tricker, Ph.D., Aida Shirazi, R.Ph., and Richard Casaburi, Ph.D., M.D.
N Engl J Med 1996; 335:1-7July 4, 1996

link to full text: http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Check out table 4 and figure 1.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 05:19:42 AM »