Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 6764 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: inregard forest twistings of gh15 words,,
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 07:48:40 PM »
Gh, why now the love for tren?

who siad its love? i just give you direct ingredients to become bodybuild,, there are things that must be there and one of them is trenbolona,, is there a way around it? sure but in the end ...when it come to the condition you see now day , ,and the 90s ,, and the 80s,, it all come down to trenbolona ace and gh as main ingredients

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »
gump?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 08:01:35 PM »
gump?
Yes Forest Gump = Howard.   ::)

Just teasing ya Howard.   :P  But you do both run.   ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 08:01:51 PM »
who siad its love? i just give you direct ingredients to become bodybuild,, there are things that must be there and one of them is trenbolona,, is there a way around it? sure but in the end ...when it come to the condition you see now day , ,and the 90s ,, and the 80s,, it all come down to trenbolona ace and gh as main ingredients

gh15 approved

So tren ace without gh = good bodybuilder but not elite.

tren ace + gh  = elite bodybuilder?
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 08:57:33 PM »
So tren ace without gh = good bodybuilder but not elite.

tren ace + gh  = elite bodybuilder?

any bodybuild now = trenbolona ace and gh ,, tell me one bodybuild who dont use hgh lol ,, who is the dumb bodybuild who wont jump on gh especialy if want to look competetive,, its like telling a pizzaria to do the pizza but to forget about putting the tomato souce under the cheeze,, it is just unheard of for bodybuild to be with no hgh ,, all the fellas who say they dont use it LIE!!! they say oh its not big deal you know why? because then they come to me on the back door and beg for more and more and more and more ,, they want it all for themselves ,, who want their secrets to go to othe rbodybuild,, this is the mentality of this fucked up cult,, fellas use hgh with out even using hormones,, HOUSE WIVES USE HGH lol ,,

i told you before fellas HGH IS THE HOLY GRAIL,, THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH,, THE NEVERLAND OF PETERPEN,, THE NEWWORLD  ,,THE SOLUTION TO ALL HUMAN BEING PROBLEM MENTALY AND HEALTH WIZE ,, HGH IS AND SHOULD BE MORE IMORTANT TO HUMANS THAN A NEW BMW ,, WHY? BECAUSE HGH IS WHAT EXTEND LIVES ,, HGH IS WHAT GIVE YOU TIME BACK THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOUD HAVE,, YOU WANT TIME MACHINE? PUT SOME HGH INTO YOUR BLOOD,, AND NO THIS IS NOT EXAGERATION ,,

HGH = TIME MACHINE! YOU AT AGE 40 BECOME 18 AGAIN !,, NO NOT 24 18! YOU WANT TO FUCK ALL DAY LONG,, YOU WAKE UP AFTER 4 HOURS READY TO GO 20 DAY WORK ,, YOU ARE INVINISIBLEL ,, YOU NEEVR GET SICK ,, YOU LOOK LIKE A KING,, YOU ARE LEAN YOU ARE STRONG YOU HAVE GOOD SKIN THAN BEFORE,, YOU SHINE ,, YOU LOOK HAPPY ,, YOU ARRE HAPPY ,, YOU ARE ALIVE,,

50 GOING ON 20... THIS IS WHAT HGH

AND IT DOESNT HAPPEN IN 6 MONTHS...IT HAPPEN IN 6 DAYS! THIS IS THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FED IN SOME DUMB STEROID BOARDINGS,, IT HAPPEN IN 6 HOURS NOT IN 16 MONTHS,,

HGH TOUCH BLOOD ,, TOUCH BLOOD and you are a diff person you go back in time ,, hello age 18! i missed you ..this is what you feel ,, this is what you dream ,, this is what you look like ,, and this is how you operate ,, the girls who attract to you will also be ....20

HGH = THE GOVERMENT TOOL TO CREATE STRONGR BETTER MORE EFFICIENT MILITARY,, do they want you to do it? no they dont,, thats why they make sure you pay 2000 dolaros for a month terapy ....to keep everything in omeostasis ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 09:19:13 PM »
u getting back to old form?

i gotta get brutal every now and then, after all this is getbig ,bro. ;D..deep inside I have a big heart ,not that meanie..;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answerd
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:23 PM »

Hey God,

Derek Anthony disrespected you by saying he would kick your ass if he saw you in person.

Its left a bad taste in my mouth I mean after everything positive you have done.

he is funny fella,, little off in the head but very funny fella,, to be honest with you i think he does it on purpose,, he make money from bodybuild this is what any bodybuild want to get to ...to make money from bodybuild,, so he is not a competitor btu he make moeny from what he likes to do ,, he is not bad ,, would be very good stand up comedy ,, derek is ummm interesting ,, he obvisouly joke with you here does it the wwf way very serious but its a character,, he want you to listen to his show,, when it come to bodybuild he actualy can be quite knowlegable,, he know you are not sitting in your mom basment and all but since you always play with him he play with you back ,, this is derek antony ,, i actualy listen to the convo betwen him and ross that i was sent  ,, i liked it very very straight to the point didnt cut coreners,, and ross told you there lots of truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: pm question answerd
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 09:54:46 PM »
LOL @ title thread
#

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 09:55:24 PM »
gh15 just approved derek anthony

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2011, 09:57:31 PM »
didnt approve him ,, i just think he is funny ,, he come off very real ,, can do stand up easily,, he just do what he like ,, if he can get money from this good for him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2011, 10:16:54 PM »
haha this guys a joke

if he truly didn't care about getbig he wouldn't of taken his precious time to make a video

get some anger therapy and lastly

::)

;D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2011, 10:59:48 PM »
Gh, why now the love for tren?

that first post gh15 made about tren is interesting about it slowing down gains. Obviously everything gh15 says is legit, so why would that statement not be legit too. ??? Just cause gh15 has his "drug of the month" (tren) doesn't make his olds posts bashing tren worthless. It's still the same gh15.
I read something that tren actually slows down protein synthesis, but decreases protein breakdown making it a poor muscle builder compared to other anabolics thus the ultimate anti-catabolic. I know tren is 5 times as anabolic as test but so is eq and eq doesn't build as much muscle as test.   Anyways Any truth to the above?

l

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2011, 06:12:42 AM »
that first post gh15 made about tren is interesting about it slowing down gains. Obviously everything gh15 says is legit, so why would that statement not be legit too. ??? Just cause gh15 has his "drug of the month" (tren) doesn't make his olds posts bashing tren worthless. It's still the same gh15.

I don't know anything about it. Completely ignorant about drugs..was just interested why the change in attitude.
O

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2011, 06:33:58 AM »
any bodybuild now = trenbolona ace and gh ,, tell me one bodybuild who dont use hgh lol ,, who is the dumb bodybuild who wont jump on gh especialy if want to look competetive,, its like telling a pizzaria to do the pizza but to forget about putting the tomato souce under the cheeze,, it is just unheard of for bodybuild to be with no hgh ,, all the fellas who say they dont use it LIE!!! they say oh its not big deal you know why? because then they come to me on the back door and beg for more and more and more and more ,, they want it all for themselves ,, who want their secrets to go to othe rbodybuild,, this is the mentality of this fucked up cult,, fellas use hgh with out even using hormones,, HOUSE WIVES USE HGH lol ,,

i told you before fellas HGH IS THE HOLY GRAIL,, THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH,, THE NEVERLAND OF PETERPEN,, THE NEWWORLD  ,,THE SOLUTION TO ALL HUMAN BEING PROBLEM MENTALY AND HEALTH WIZE ,, HGH IS AND SHOULD BE MORE IMORTANT TO HUMANS THAN A NEW BMW ,, WHY? BECAUSE HGH IS WHAT EXTEND LIVES ,, HGH IS WHAT GIVE YOU TIME BACK THAT YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOUD HAVE,, YOU WANT TIME MACHINE? PUT SOME HGH INTO YOUR BLOOD,, AND NO THIS IS NOT EXAGERATION ,,

HGH = TIME MACHINE! YOU AT AGE 40 BECOME 18 AGAIN !,, NO NOT 24 18! YOU WANT TO FUCK ALL DAY LONG,, YOU WAKE UP AFTER 4 HOURS READY TO GO 20 DAY WORK ,, YOU ARE INVINISIBLEL ,, YOU NEEVR GET SICK ,, YOU LOOK LIKE A KING,, YOU ARE LEAN YOU ARE STRONG YOU HAVE GOOD SKIN THAN BEFORE,, YOU SHINE ,, YOU LOOK HAPPY ,, YOU ARRE HAPPY ,, YOU ARE ALIVE,,

AND IT DOESNT HAPPEN IN 6 MONTHS...IT HAPPEN IN 6 DAYS! THIS IS THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FED IN SOME DUMB STEROID BOARDINGS,, IT HAPPEN IN 6 HOURS NOT IN 16 MONTHS,,

HGH TOUCH BLOOD ,, TOUCH BLOOD and you are a diff person you go back in time ,, hello age 18! i missed you ..this is what you feel ,, this is what you dream ,, this is what you look like ,, and this is how you operate ,, the girls who attract to you will also be ....20

HGH = THE GOVERMENT TOOL TO CREATE STRONGR BETTER MORE EFFICIENT MILITARY,, do they want you to do it? no they dont,, thats why they make sure you pay 2000 dolaros for a month terapy ....to keep everything in omeostasis ,,

gh15 approved

how come the pros look so aged then, markus ruhl looks like 60 years old

and why are so many pros bald too early

madg

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2011, 06:56:10 AM »

use of gh make u younger healthier..pros do ABUSE and with 5+ gram gear...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2011, 11:09:15 AM »

high carbohydrate diets imo(due to all that insulin).  No one and gh15 said tren is other main reason..
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2011, 11:13:52 AM »
I wonder what side effects these guys will have years down the road from abusing equipoise and tren...deca test anadrol dbol primo hgh are fine and perfectly healthy..but those two specific compounds are not made for humans for a reason,  I wouldn't be suprised if we pass on some horse or cow mutation that these drugs activate by turning on unforseen genes and altering human chemistry in the human body.. Imagine us getbiggers are responsible for the extinction of the human race 100's of years down the line, then gh15 will really be remembered :)
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2011, 02:07:19 PM »

gh > steroids

narcotics > gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2011, 02:33:41 PM »

gh15 approved

So is HGH how super star atletes like Kobe Bryan only sleep 4 hours a day and still do their regular basketball training and everything else without issue?
all drugs - TPPIIP

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
I wonder what side effects these guys will have years down the road from abusing equipoise and tren...deca test anadrol dbol primo hgh are fine and perfectly healthy..but those two specific compounds are not made for humans for a reason,  I wouldn't be suprised if we pass on some horse or cow mutation that these drugs activate by turning on unforseen genes and altering human chemistry in the human body.. Imagine us getbiggers are responsible for the extinction of the human race 100's of years down the line, then gh15 will really be remembered :)

what do u mean theyre not made for humans for a reason, a drug is invented and then approved by humans or animals or whatever based on how marketable it is, nothing is made for anything

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2011, 03:24:50 PM »
and this last one before have to go is for forest!

forest,, if i hear one more time that you slaying gh15 words i wil be done answerign and responding to anything you say ,, you hear me? i dont need my pupils to write me 5 pms about how you twist my words,,

I SAID 170LB 5'10 6% 7% OVER ALL 6 UPPER 8 LOWER,, THIS WILL BE THE BEST NATURAL BODYBUILD ON PLANET EARTH ! ,, SO YOU CAN GAIN MUSCLE WITH OUT HORMONES! ,, THIS IS AGAIN FELLAS WHO BEEN TO HALDROL AND FAT BURNERS BUT STILL...YOU CAN BE 165-170 5'10 NATURALY SO TO SAY ,, SO YES YOU CAN GAIN SOME MUSCLE NATURALY ,, YOU WONT HAV ETO BE 140LB 5'10...YOU WILL! IF YOU WIL TRY TO COMPETE 4% NATURALY ...THEN YOU WILL SE THE NUMBERS DROP INTO THE 150S...AT 5'10!

so again ! ,, stop twisting gh15 words,, this is to all my pupils over othe rboardings ,, if you see this do not pm me i have 100s pms a week i cant go through all of it  and respond to each one,, if you see twisting of words..IT IS YOUR PLACE AS MY PUPILS TO COREECT IT AND PUT THE FELLA IN THEIR PLACE!

gh15 approveed
I'll be very clear and direct.
GH15, your natural limuts  of a mere 170lbs and at 5'10" and 6-7% is absurd.
THAT is waaaaaaaaaay too low a lean body wt for any decent hard working natural bodybulder.
Your natural estimates are based only on your opinions. Your natural mass/wt limits are pulled out your ass. You simply make them up with no basis in actual data or study. This a forum so you can freely state your OPINION. But your opinion isn't a scientfic fact, c'mon at least admit that. It is YOUR judgementand opinion which is fine but that ids all it is.
I challeneg you to produce one , just one legit study to back up your natural limits of 170 bs lean lbs at 5'10".
If NOT I call bullshit on your silly claim. I have seen several natural guys IN PERSON,  5'7"- 5'10" and very ripped from 175 to 195 lbs. ,
GH15, you are an intersting and entertaining poster. I like you.
BUT you pulled that "natural wt limits" stuff,  right our your ass.
Is that direct enough for ya.  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2011, 03:39:12 PM »
forest ill be direct once again ,, as i always am ,,

the limit of natural i put are nto guess ,, i am training them ,, it is not something that i make up or something that i want fellas to thikn that it is to mislead fellas like nortom and the heris fellas do ,, what i say is writen in stone,, it is from years im talking over 15 years of training true naturals,,

there is no 5'7 195 lb 6% on stage naturaly,,there is no 5'10 195lb 6% on stage naturaly ,,

what there is is! 5'10 186lb 9% naturaly on stage ....

now you understand it better,,

you are living illusion forest and the faster you wake up the beter it wil be ,, you said few year back that you going to get in shape and go on stage,, you havent ...why? becausde you cant ! you cant get in shape you are on hrt...and you know it is not enough need more product in system because even you that have experience with hormones to some degree...and on hrt...even you will disapear into the 170s if diet down to a show...

and this is! with hormones in system for many years!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2011, 04:14:37 PM »
what do u mean theyre not made for humans for a reason, a drug is invented and then approved by humans or animals or whatever based on how marketable it is, nothing is made for anything

I meant not aprooved for human use, for a reason.

l

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2011, 04:31:35 PM »
I meant not aprooved for human use, for a reason.

the reason has to do with marketability dude, nothing to do with harmful this or that

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 01:53:52 AM »
forest ill be direct once again ,, as i always am ,,

the limit of natural i put are nto guess ,, i am training them ,, it is not something that i make up or something that i want fellas to thikn that it is to mislead fellas like nortom and the heris fellas do ,, what i say is writen in stone,, it is from years im talking over 15 years of training true naturals,,

there is no 5'7 195 lb 6% on stage naturaly,,there is no 5'10 195lb 6% on stage naturaly ,,

what there is is! 5'10 186lb 9% naturaly on stage ....

now you understand it better,,

you are living illusion forest and the faster you wake up the beter it wil be ,, you said few year back that you going to get in shape and go on stage,, you havent ...why? becausde you cant ! you cant get in shape you are on hrt...and you know it is not enough need more product in system because even you that have experience with hormones to some degree...and on hrt...even you will disapear into the 170s if diet down to a show...

and this is! with hormones in system for many years!

gh15 approved

he just needs to get back to the drawing board and work harder and eat cleaner

;D