Author Topic: New Book Disputes Obama Administration's Account of Bin Laden Raid  (Read 5408 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: New Book Disputes Obama Administration's Account of Bin Laden Raid
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 06:59:18 AM »
i hope youre not including me.

i was getting hated on by repubs who were pissed that I dare accuse obama of lying about how it happened. 

Such obvious lies from minute one.  everyone with a brain knew he was twisting what happened.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 07:02:17 AM »

i was getting hated on by repubs who were pissed that I dare accuse obama of lying about how it happened. 

Such obvious lies from minute one.  everyone with a brain knew he was twisting what happened.

andre, blackass, et al 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 07:04:57 AM »
andre, blackass, et al 

the story was such bullshit.  we landed, we killed electronics somehow so they coudn't send out 911 texts... (the pulse even took down one of the choppers, right?)

we went in, killed everyone looking like a man or standing or shooting...

executed bin laden

Got the hell outta there with a pile of papers and his body.

Now, the story of "heroic gunfight, bin laden hiding behind a woman crapping his underwear" was just too insulting, too hollywood.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 07:11:02 AM »

i do remember you saying that.  

the thing that makes me uncomfortable about the article is the part where the military wanted to keep it secret and use the intel to dismantle Al qaida but the Obama admin wanted to go public with it right away.  if there is any truth to this that pisses me off, and it would seem that it is more important to the Obama administration to be "perceived as effective" as opposed to "being effective".    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 07:21:21 AM »
Are we really surprised Obama ran out in public as soon as possible without regard for the intel to be gathered afterwards? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2011, 07:28:29 AM »
i do remember you saying that. 

the thing that makes me uncomfortable about the article is the part where the military wanted to keep it secret and use the intel to dismantle Al qaida but the Obama admin wanted to go public with it right away.  if there is any truth to this that pisses me off, and it would seem that it is more important to the Obama administration to be "perceived as effective" as opposed to "being effective".     

The MOST effective course of action would have been to capture OBL and milk him for intel.

This has to be the first time in history that you'd kill such a wealth of knowledge instead of milking him for info before hanging him in his cell.

We're in a 30-year 'war on terror' and you catch the TOP GUY and you don't interrogate him?  Bullshit.

Obama did this for political gain.  Sun Tzu would have captured the leader, told the world he was killed in battle, and pumped him for intel for the next 5 years.  Then again, OBL would then produce the US govt paystubs for 911, so....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 07:29:57 AM »
The MOST effective course of action would have been to capture OBL and milk him for intel.

This has to be the first time in history that you'd kill such a wealth of knowledge instead of milking him for info before hanging him in his cell.

We're in a 30-year 'war on terror' and you catch the TOP GUY and you don't interrogate him?  Bullshit.

Obama did this for political gain.  Sun Tzu would have captured the leader, told the world he was killed in battle, and pumped him for intel for the next 5 years.  Then again, OBL would then produce the US govt paystubs for 911, so....

They should have at least waited a few weeks to see the chatter and who popped up, etc etc. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 08:34:54 AM »

i guess i do understand the decision to kill on sight as we could have faced a lot of civilian deaths by acts of terrorism if we would have put him through a trial that would inevitably drag on as opposed to him getting shot and killed.  i think its a tough call. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 08:39:17 AM »
SEAL Team 6 members say they absolutely would have captured bin Laden if he'd given himself up, but he pushed his wife at them and went for a weapon next to his bed. It was not a "kill mission."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2011, 08:45:38 AM »

They probably were afraid of obama arresting them for murder and had to tell their tale.  I also love how obama was playing golf to insulate himself from any backlash if it went bad. 

What a jerkoff.     

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2011, 10:58:08 AM »
I wonder how they will portray this in the movie?  

It is good they took Osama out.  He wasn't going to talk.  Holder would have probably put him on trial on US soil.  It would have been a circus.  Glad he's dead.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 11:04:19 AM »
It is good they took Osama out.  He wasn't going to talk. 

KSM talked.   Has anyone in human history not talked after 3 minutes of waterboarding?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »
KSM talked.   Has anyone in human history not talked after 3 minutes of waterboarding?

Holder and Obama don't approve of waterboarding.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 11:32:31 AM »
Dead Men Don’t Talk: US Navy Seals Destroyed to Cover Up Washington’s Bin Laden Execution Hoax?

Finian Cunningham
Global Research
Aug 8, 2011

The wiping out of 30 US special forces in the Chinook helicopter crash in Afghanistan comes at a time when Washington’s official version of how it carried out the assassination of Osama bin Laden was falling apart from incredulity.

Among the 38 dead in the helicopter disaster – the biggest single loss of American lives in the 10-year Afghanistan war of occupation – are believed to have been several of the 17 US Navy Seals involved in the execution of Osama bin Laden in early May. The dead also include other members of US special forces and Afghan commandos.

Early Western news media reports indicated that the Chinook may have been involved in a significant military operation against Afghan militants when it went down in Wardak Province, not far west from the capital, Kabul, early Saturday.

Taliban sources are reported to have claimed that its militants shot down the Chinook with rocket fire.

US military officials say they are investigating the cause of the crash.

However, of significance, unnamed US sources have told media outlets that they believe the helicopter was shot down. This unofficial US briefing seems a bit odd. Why would US military sources want to hand enemy combatants a stunning propaganda coup?

Perhaps, it serves US interests to divert from the real motive and cause of the helicopter crash, whether it was hit by a rocket or not.

US officials have admitted that the dead Navy Seals were part of the Team Six unit that allegedly carried out the assassination in May of the supposed 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden.

From the outset, Washington’s account of how its special forces murdered Bin Laden in his residential compound in Abbottabad, northern Pakistan, has been riven with contradictions. Why was the liquidated Bin Laden buried hurriedly at sea? How could the world’s “No 1 Terrorist” have resided inconspicuously only miles from the Pakistani military headquarters in Rawalpindi?

Most glaringly, several informed sources are convinced that Bin Laden died from natural causes 10 years ago. Author Ralph Schoenman dismissed the alleged Navy Seal execution has “a big lie”. From investigations over several years in Pakistan, Schoenman told Global Research: “I have interviewed several members of the Pakistani intelligence services and militants, and they have all confirmed that Bin Laden died from kidney failure over 10 years.”

More recently, as Paul Craig Roberts reports [1], Pakistani locals have claimed that the Navy Seal operation in Abbottabad ended in disaster, with one of three US helicopters exploding as it took off from the ground near the compound. The other two choppers had not landed and, according to witnesses, they flew from the scene immediately after the explosion. As Roberts points out, that means there was no Bin Laden corpse to dispose off at sea, as Washington maintains.

The key people who would know the truth about Washington’s incredible Bin Laden assassination are now unavailable for comment. Case sealed.
Live free or die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2011, 07:28:25 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2011, 07:32:13 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2011, 05:05:41 AM »
Spec Ops Command Slams SEAL Raid Book as 'a Lie' (CYA)
AP ^ | November 15, 2011 | Kimberly Dozier

WASHINGTON -- The U.S. military is denouncing a former Navy SEAL's book that claims to describe the "real" version of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

"It's just not true," U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman Col. Tim Nye said. "It's not how it happened."

Laden with conspiracy theories and attacks on the Obama White House, Chuck Pfarrer's "SEAL Target Geronimo" claims an alternative version of the raid in which the SEAL team shot bin Laden within 90 seconds of arriving at the Pakistan compound where the al-Qaida mastermind was holed up.

Pfarrer claims the White House issued a fictional and damaging account of the raid that made the SEALs looks inept. He says President Barack Obama's speedy acknowledgement of the raid was a craven political move that rendered much of the intelligence gathered on the raid useless.

(Excerpt) Read more at military.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2011, 02:22:37 PM »
Former SEAL stands by account of bin Laden raid, says administration out to get him
The Daily Caller ^ | 16 Nov 2011 | Vince Coglianese

In a rare on-the-record denial, U.S. Special Operations Command has come forward to dispute the story told in a controversial new book exploring how al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden met his end at the hands of U.S. Navy SEALS.

“It’s just not true,” said Col. Tim Nye, U.S. Special Operations Command spokesman of the account told in Chuck Pfarrer’s new book “SEAL Target Geronimo.”

“It’s not how it happened.”

Pfarrer, a former Navy SEAL himself, says the Obama administration has a political interest in sticking to its guns, and that he has staked his career on the facts in his book.

“I think it’s very important that the administration itself push back on this. They have never really come out with a complete story,” said Pfarrer, in an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller. “The story they did come out with was a series of factoids: a 45-minute firefight, the deliberate wounding of a woman, a ground–up assault, trying to explain how a helicopter landed on the wrong side of a 20-foot wall and a 10-foot steel gate.”

Pfarrer, whose tale rejects each of those claims, says that the administration’s story — told most comprehensively by The New Yorker — was borne of haphazard political expedience.

“I’m afraid it’s a bit embarrassing for them. Almost everything that was released about the mission, aside from what the president said, was incorrect,” claims Pfarrer. “They had to reel in everything they said. They got tired of correcting themselves, and I think the final method of damage control was simply to freeze the story, stop the narrative where they left it.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------