Author Topic: What Cycle Is This Guy On?  (Read 34528 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: What Cycle Is This Guy On?
« Reply #100 on: November 01, 2011, 08:29:46 PM »
I hope this helps morons.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135948321&page=1

Ok 5'11 155 6%.

Is being in a continuous state of delusion a high for you?
all drugs - TPPIIP

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #101 on: November 01, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »
Yah thats likely.  ::)  I think someone also said I used to bench 500 lbs and swear there was a post with a picture of me benching 500 lbs on there.  You morons will make up anything and its downright amusing.
hahaha I never have read the bench bullshit - you did used to love A bombs though  :D

So why when Jason Armstrong exposed you on here with in a day that guy(you) had gone onto Elite and deleted all his posts ?  :D

You are a liar and full of shit - "its that easy"  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2011, 08:31:11 PM »
alright i will give here my observation of this fella,,

upon! intitial look you want to say he is natural as you look in brief second and you say what the fuck i give him natural he is tiny mini,, but! this is not the case friends

this fella has LOTS of quality size ,,eh is developed equaly all over,, his traps are big ,,his delts are big! ,, all 3 dimentional look ,, tiny mini look but  3 dimentional look!

this has nothign to do with bodyfat for the 3 dimentional because even to begin with he ws not high bodyfat,, he has the abs dialed in he hold tons of water and some fat to begin with but its no where near high bodyfat,,

this fella method of thinking is lik emost natural in this stage that lie...if you cant beat them on size! beat them on condition! do whatever it take to get in the condition needed to beat them! that include hormones! inorder to get to that condition ,,

he decided to do a mini mutation where quality will rule over quantity ,, cycle for the poor as gh15 call it,, he thought in the way most natural think...i will be the bestest 160 around no matter what it takes since i cant afford lots of hormones and lots of hgh i will do the mini gh15 mutation

and! sucesfuly he did so!

THIS PHYSIQE HAS IN IT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE! YOU HEAR IT RIGHT,, IT HAS IN IT LOW DOSES ANDROGENS AND HIGHER DOSES ANABOLICS,, THE PROPIONETSA IS KEPT TO LOW LOW LOW EVEN COMPLETLY ELIMINATED BEFORE COMPETITION WHAT HE WORK WITH MAINLY IS FEW TABLETS OF ANABOLICS ,, TRENBOLONA ACE TO SOME DEGREE ,,MASTERONA TO SOME DEGREE IN A COMBO VIALS LOWER DOSES! AND OFCOURSE THE MOST INFAMOUS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY TO CREATE WHAT HE DID !,,

why didnt he put on size on scale? because he didnt want it! he dieted down for competition weight,, you either grow to compete aka kevin on abusing hgh or you down grade your weight and use lower doses gh ,, he chose the second method and this is in most liklihod for financial reasons and ofcourse because he want to do natural show and be the best among the worst than be the worst among the best or place 4rth in some no where to be found npc show

his weight on stage is 162lb 5'9 this is like 169lb 5'10 fella,, with the condition presented before me as in bodyfat that is at the 4-5% you can nto and will never! achieve it naturaly as in truly naturaly

his usage of designers was there but it was not what cause the high level condition while bodyfat drop to sub 5% and legs bodyfat is at 6% which is never the cae with true naturals,,halodrol did not cause it and fat burner did not cause it,, fat burner will put you at the 6% mark 8% legs for truly natural fella,, anything under that and you wil be erased into nowhereness of the 150s and 140s with flattening effect on the muscle,,

this fella muscles has volume and water push from the inside ,, it is as a rsult of usage of very good hgh from china,,low dose,, and the other aas i mentioned

this fella should be considered a liar! he should be ashamed of  himself if he promote himself as true natural ,, and yes upon intitial look it is close but only! only! due to the number presented beforee me which is 169lb 5'10....this is natural number but ONLY !! at higher bodyfat of 6-7% this fella bring lower bodyfat and 3 dimentional volumized condition ,, not flat 2 dimentional one,, no natural diet no sodium upload ,, no carb in the world will do this to natural physiqe ,, natural physiqe dont pop ,, they usualoy pop to some degree 2 weeks out of compeittion but at 6% not 4 or 5% and their legs are not sharp they lack detail in legs ,,their back is also not as dry as his ,, he also may use diuretic i cant tell but it points to it from the over all approach he take,,

this fella tend to be water bloat ,, you cant fight estrogen naturaly if you tend to have ti and this fella has estogen writen all over him and you can tlel it from first picture,,

this can not be done truely naturaly ,, it is close indeed in the numbers! but not in the look ! ,,

this is a scambag

gh15 approveed

fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2011, 08:33:38 PM »

William Powell
Here is another mid 40s nearly 50 year old Lifetime Natural that I know Personally that PWNS Juicers and beats them nearly every time in NC Competitions.  He usually wins the overall in any show he competes in.

www.nogearfitness.com

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2011, 08:34:51 PM »
silicone souls drifting on waffles of sion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
He has KILLED and PWNED many Heavy Juicers.  I love it.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2011, 08:40:53 PM »
BigHer , I dont think it is the size its how the muscle looks - as No One pointed out , look at his shoulders a natty when dieted down loses delt fullness and pop. When in off season - but not fat they can have big delts but in shredded condition they disappear

I agree Will... I was playing along under the premise of this guy being natural.  You are correct though sir as you often are I have found.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2011, 08:42:06 PM »
alright i will give here my observation of this fella,,

upon! intitial look you want to say he is natural as you look in brief second and you say what the fuck i give him natural he is tiny mini,, but! this is not the case friends

this fella has LOTS of quality size ,,eh is developed equaly all over,, his traps are big ,,his delts are big! ,, all 3 dimentional look ,, tiny mini look but  3 dimentional look!

this has nothign to do with bodyfat for the 3 dimentional because even to begin with he ws not high bodyfat,, he has the abs dialed in he hold tons of water and some fat to begin with but its no where near high bodyfat,,

this fella method of thinking is lik emost natural in this stage that lie...if you cant beat them on size! beat them on condition! do whatever it take to get in the condition needed to beat them! that include hormones! inorder to get to that condition ,,

he decided to do a mini mutation where quality will rule over quantity ,, cycle for the poor as gh15 call it,, he thought in the way most natural think...i will be the bestest 160 around no matter what it takes since i cant afford lots of hormones and lots of hgh i will do the mini gh15 mutation

and! sucesfuly he did so!

THIS PHYSIQE HAS IN IT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE! YOU HEAR IT RIGHT,, IT HAS IN IT LOW DOSES ANDROGENS AND HIGHER DOSES ANABOLICS,, THE PROPIONETSA IS KEPT TO LOW LOW LOW EVEN COMPLETLY ELIMINATED BEFORE COMPETITION WHAT HE WORK WITH MAINLY IS FEW TABLETS OF ANABOLICS ,, TRENBOLONA ACE TO SOME DEGREE ,,MASTERONA TO SOME DEGREE IN A COMBO VIALS LOWER DOSES! AND OFCOURSE THE MOST INFAMOUS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY TO CREATE WHAT HE DID !,,

why didnt he put on size on scale? because he didnt want it! he dieted down for competition weight,, you either grow to compete aka kevin on abusing hgh or you down grade your weight and use lower doses gh ,, he chose the second method and this is in most liklihod for financial reasons and ofcourse because he want to do natural show and be the best among the worst than be the worst among the best or place 4rth in some no where to be found npc show

his weight on stage is 162lb 5'9 this is like 169lb 5'10 fella,, with the condition presented before me as in bodyfat that is at the 4-5% you can nto and will never! achieve it naturaly as in truly naturaly

his usage of designers was there but it was not what cause the high level condition while bodyfat drop to sub 5% and legs bodyfat is at 6% which is never the cae with true naturals,,halodrol did not cause it and fat burner did not cause it,, fat burner will put you at the 6% mark 8% legs for truly natural fella,, anything under that and you wil be erased into nowhereness of the 150s and 140s with flattening effect on the muscle,,

this fella muscles has volume and water push from the inside ,, it is as a rsult of usage of very good hgh from china,,low dose,, and the other aas i mentioned

this fella should be considered a liar! he should be ashamed of  himself if he promote himself as true natural ,, and yes upon intitial look it is close but only! only! due to the number presented beforee me which is 169lb 5'10....this is natural number but ONLY !! at higher bodyfat of 6-7% this fella bring lower bodyfat and 3 dimentional volumized condition ,, not flat 2 dimentional one,, no natural diet no sodium upload ,, no carb in the world will do this to natural physiqe ,, natural physiqe dont pop ,, they usualoy pop to some degree 2 weeks out of compeittion but at 6% not 4 or 5% and their legs are not sharp they lack detail in legs ,,their back is also not as dry as his ,, he also may use diuretic i cant tell but it points to it from the over all approach he take,,

this fella tend to be water bloat ,, you cant fight estrogen naturaly if you tend to have ti and this fella has estogen writen all over him and you can tlel it from first picture,,

this can not be done truely naturaly ,, it is close indeed in the numbers! but not in the look ! ,,

this is a scambag

gh15 approveed

That was a waste of time.  Every show he has entered has been drug tested also.

Furthermore, he is far from the most ripped Lifetime Natural.  

Brian Whitacre is much more ripped and he is also Lifetime Natural.  Phoun as well.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2011, 08:43:12 PM »
I agree Will... I was playing along under the premise of this guy being natural.  You are correct though sir as you often are I have found.
Incorrect and he is incorrect on a multitude of things.  I hope this helps.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2011, 08:44:32 PM »
That was a waste of time.  Every show he has entered has been drug tested also.

Furthermore, he is far from the most ripped Lifetime Natural.  

Brian Whitacre is much more ripped and he is also Lifetime Natural.  Phoun as well.

i dont knwo or care about the natural organization but i showed you here what true natual look like before,, look for it,, this fella is far from it ,, it is close on scale yes but far in condition ,, a true natural that done some halodrol and fat burners will be about same weight but! about 2% more bodyfat on him

gh15 approved
fallen angel

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2011, 08:45:01 PM »
adonis you are a drug pig

you discussed your drug use on several sites. jewish nazi. onion of jerusalem.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 01, 2011, 08:46:32 PM »
Lucky to be born with genetics to be naturally ripped. Probably looks like nothing in clothes and with a shirt off boom
exactly, it's called being an extreme ectomorph and having a vascularity that is genetically inherited. Now im sure he masters his diets and training, that he s very dedicaced and consistant but seriously, to tell everyone they can look like that just doing what he does is pure ignorance and immaturity, it's pushing it way too far. It's genetical, period.

On a side note i wonder if true anus spends a lot of time searching for these kind of vids of barely clothed young males flexing their muscles and all...

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2011, 08:50:24 PM »
1. He looks like a bodybuilder with a shirt on.  Small, but nobody would ever accuse him of not lifting weights.  Also, the size of the shirt matters.  In a wigger shirt XXXXXXL he won`t look like anything as most people won`t, but a tight medium would have the general public thinking he is Mr. Olympia.  

2. You didn`t play with anyone or know anyone that looks like that who "has never touched a weight".  By that rationale, if you posted their supposed pictures, most on here would think your basketball buddies were on Steroids. (they probably would think so regardless because they are stupid individuals).  Please post pictures of these people.  You won`t, because they DO NO EXIST.

3. I have gained VERY little over time, yet I am completely fine with that.  I am not against anyone using drugs at all.  I believe that is up to the individual and I do think as one ages there is a definite need for them as Testosterone Replacement is a good thing to prolong human life as well as making it a more healthy one.  That does not need to introduced until much later in people I think.  Late 40s-Early 50s.

4.  I love to train and Lifetime Naturals have to train MORE and HARDER than juicers to get any result.  Juicers have it WAY WAY WAY easier.  

1)  Most bodybuilders can't fit in a medium shirt.  I actually haven't been able to wear a medium shirt since middle school lol and long before bodybuilding.  However, when this kid is dieted down, in an appropriate lfitting shirt he disappears and yes, people won't know he works out.  When you see top bodybuilders in Hoodies, you know they're fucking big, and not fat big, but big as in muscular.

2) I'll still stand by what some of my basketball buddies look like.  My one friend is playing pro in Puerto Rico right now.  He never lifted.  However he has plenty of years of various types of cross training under his belt that has given him a real solid natural base.  I bet if he stuck to a strict bodybuilding diet, yes he would be ripped like that.  Small and ripped isn't that hard to achieve with some discipline.

3) I'm happy you are content with what you have accomplished.  That's awesome and I respect that.

4) I agree that juicers don't have to train as hard, but that doesn't mean all juicers do not.  I puked twice after my leg workout tonight and although I use drugs, no one who has seen me in the gym or trained with me has ever accused me of being lazy.  Remember, all the best Mr. O's trained hard.  See Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, and Arnold.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2011, 08:51:26 PM »
exactly, it's called being an extreme ectomorph and having a vascularity that is genetically inherited. Now im sure he masters his diets and training, that he s very dedicaced and consistant but seriously, to tell everyone they can look like just doing what he does is pure ignorance and immaturity. It's genetical, period.

On a side note i wonder if true anus spends a lot of time searching and watching for these kind of vids of barely clothed young males flexing their muscles and all...
I guess you missed this picture there, Jesus Freak.  ::)
So much for the "Ectomorph hypothesis".

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2011, 08:59:36 PM »
TA, are you one of these folks that believe everyone who claims natural is natural and that everyone who competes in a tested show must be natural because it is indeed tested?  Do you also believe that because you know someone personaly that you know everything they do behind closed doors??

I think you post some really intelligent things sometimes, but please don't tell me you are that ignorant?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »
1)  Most bodybuilders can't fit in a medium shirt.  I actually haven't been able to wear a medium shirt since middle school lol and long before bodybuilding.  However, when this kid is dieted down, in an appropriate lfitting shirt he disappears and yes, people won't know he works out.  When you see top bodybuilders in Hoodies, you know they're fucking big, and not fat big, but big as in muscular.

2) I'll still stand by what some of my basketball buddies look like.  My one friend is playing pro in Puerto Rico right now.  He never lifted.  However he has plenty of years of various types of cross training under his belt that has given him a real solid natural base.  I bet if he stuck to a strict bodybuilding diet, yes he would be ripped like that.  Small and ripped isn't that hard to achieve with some discipline.

3) I'm happy you are content with what you have accomplished.  That's awesome and I respect that.

4) I agree that juicers don't have to train as hard, but that doesn't mean all juicers do not.  I puked twice after my leg workout tonight and although I use drugs, no one who has seen me in the gym or trained with me has ever accused me of being lazy.  Remember, all the best Mr. O's trained hard.  See Ronnie, Dorian, Haney, and Arnold.
1) Bodybuilders around 185-150 lbs and of decent height can easily fit into a Medium, especially with today`s clothes being made bigger and bigger despite what the tag says.  30-50 years ago, a Large would be considered a small medium today.  I have a collection of Vintage Leather Jackets and clothes and this is precisely the case.

Even when I was an obese 240 lbs, I could fit into a Medium.  Tight, but I could fit.  Ask Big Ach about being 240 lbs and wearing Mediums, he can tell you all about it.  He can even wear a Medium when he diets down to 160-170.

I think if most people saw Casey Smith in a tight fitting Medium shirt like this one, its obvious that he trains.

2) You are bullshitting about your basketball friends.  Post a picture please.

3)  Dexter Jackson does not train hard and Jay Cutler`s training is a joke.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2011, 09:03:21 PM »
TA, are you one of these folks that believe everyone who claims natural is natural and that everyone who competes in a tested show must be natural because it is indeed tested?  Do you also believe that because you know someone personaly that you know everything they do behind closed doors??

I think you post some really intelligent things sometimes, but please don't tell me you are that ignorant?
By that Rationale we must conclude that Obama is on a 1000 Gram GH Cycle with 400 Grams of Winstrol.  You know, since we can`t follow the President around on a daily basis and see what he does in his spare time in the War Room or the Oval Office.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2011, 09:08:24 PM »

Polygraph/Urine Test: As it stated in the entry form, the polygraph and urine testing was random, and I was a bit disappointed I was not chosen to do it. I wanted to see what it was like! lol There were two guys that left the registration room talking about how they were getting pulled to the polygraph room. I wish that they would make it mandatory like organizations like the NANBF, IFPA, INBF, etc. rather than randomly selecting people. Since I plan on competing in the NANBF for future contests, I guess I'll get my polygraph experience then.

L.L

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2011, 09:13:23 PM »
this thread is full of Humalog addicts ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2011, 09:13:52 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2011, 09:17:35 PM »
yet another thread cementing true anus' legacy as getbigs resident know it all / laughing stock / broomstick with broken dreams.

b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 01, 2011, 09:19:49 PM »

There is NO Difference between a Pro Bodybuilder in a Hoodie than an OBESE FAT MAN.  NONE.  THEY ALL LOOK OBESE.

I garauntee you EVERYONE at that IHOP thought this was just some Fat, Obese Black man.  Little did they know he just won a Bodybuilding Contest.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 01, 2011, 09:27:27 PM »
yet another thread cementing true anus' legacy as getbigs resident know it all / laughing stock / broomstick with broken dreams.

It feels good PWNING you and the others so badly.  Its too easy to do.  By the way, how do you like living in your shit hole one-bedroom apartment you broke bastard.  ;)

I warned GH15 about you.  Only time will tell if he wisens up and lets you go.  You are trouble and I wouldn`t be shocked if you found your way inside a jail cell, sooner rather than later.  You know, make another appearance there.  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »
BIGHer,

2 things.  Can you post a picture of yourself as a Natural and can you post the picture of your basketball friend who never touched a weight but looks like a competitive Natural Bodybuilder.