Author Topic: What Cycle Is This Guy On?  (Read 34485 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: What Cycle Is This Guy On?
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2011, 04:38:52 PM »
I know him personally and have worked out at his gym.

So either he's mentally ill fella who lies even to people he "knows personally", or you are both mentally unstable liars. Choose.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »

Do you live with him as well and do you watch over him every time he takes a shower, takes a shit or changes clothes  ::)
all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2011, 05:53:30 PM »
Do you live with him as well and do you watch over him every time he takes a shower, takes a shit or changes clothes  ::)
I guess Obama is on a Mega-Cycle of Trentosterone since we can`t be in the Oval Office.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #153 on: November 02, 2011, 06:14:21 PM »
I guess Obama is on a Mega-Cycle of Trentosterone since we can`t be in the Oval Office.
Dude you are a fucking idiot that's all that needs saying

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #154 on: November 02, 2011, 06:20:07 PM »

then I guess he must truly be natural.

like he told you so. and you know him personally.

well, good enough for me!

::)

god your stupid. lol
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2011, 06:22:31 PM »

Well then I guess we can assume that all the athletes that test clean in all the past Olympic events are lifetime naturals, right?
all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2011, 06:49:13 PM »
Well then I guess we can assume that all the athletes that test clean in all the past Olympic events are lifetime naturals, right?
I heard Condaleeza Rice was on Trentosterone.  You can tell because of her delts when she went to Cameroon in 2002.

Stavios

« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »

Solid proof right there, nothing much we can say to argue that

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2011, 08:17:19 PM »
i sometimes wonder if anyone here actually trained naturally before hitting the gear. the first physique could be achieved with a shit load of training and a great diet....
there's no magic pills... just needles

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2011, 08:29:45 PM »
You put this fella as a lifetime natural (and you do actually believe that, or at least - pretend to) so I don't have much to say to you.. really, I think some ppl in this sport have very very deep issues in the head.

This middle aged man^^ without a constant flow of various magic substances in his blood would look like a pile of shit, a huge pile of shit and nothing more. It's not even funny.

I don't know his height or weight, but if I'd guess I'd say he's a pretty short fella (so not a "genetic marvel" like some "naturals" like to present themselves) and if he could pull something similar to this look while in his 20's (on a bunch of stuff too obviously), he'd crash so bad after 40's he wouldn't even resemble anything like this picture. He could be vatery and somewhat "athletic", he could be very small and frail looking BUT in condition, but no way in hell he'd be reasonably jacked and ripped like that.

very good,, in most cases those are the most serious users...they really do not abuse but they use for so many years and always have the same doses who never get them anywherre and it usualy always financial reason why they stuck in the natural balonie they are at,, they just dont have enough money to buy lots of gh

but you are right this middle aged fella, if he is middle aged because the trenbolona is going strong in his blood...but this fella is really the epitom example of why natural bodybuild should never exsist,, it is realy a curse in the face of true naturals,, because! THERE ARE TRUE NATURALS OUT THERE THAT EAT SHIT BECAUSE OF FELLAS SUCH AS THE FAKE NATURALS,,and thos true naturals end up quiting bodybuild due to the fake naturals lies

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2011, 08:31:43 PM »

Slow down soldier. You were winning the battle until this miss-fire.
a

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2011, 09:00:31 PM »
I heard Condaleeza Rice was on Trentosterone.  You can tell because of her delts when she went to Cameroon in 2002.

Completely irrelevant. Earlier in the thread you said "tested multiple times, lifetime natural", so from that I can infer that all Olympic athletes that have tested negative in their lifetime of competing are lifetime naturals.
all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 02, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »
Completely irrelevant. Earlier in the thread you said "tested multiple times, lifetime natural", so from that I can infer that all Olympic athletes that have tested negative in their lifetime of competing are lifetime naturals.

Totally Irrelevant.  Bush 42`s entire cabinet was juiced to the gills and ready to compete at a moments notice.

Stavios

« Reply #163 on: November 02, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »
Totally Irrelevant.  Bush 42`s entire cabinet was juiced to the gills and ready to compete at a moments notice.

I know them personnally and they swore to me they were naturals

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #164 on: November 02, 2011, 11:20:39 PM »

Solid proof right there, nothing much we can say to argue that

LOL!

its funny how his 'logic' when reversed makes him look like such a fucking idiot.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 02, 2011, 11:37:05 PM »
Doubtful.  Dick Cheney doesn`t have an off-season and post September 11th, he really had to take it up a notch and you can tell in some of the pictures from the 02 Summit at Camp David that he either upped the dose on the Tren or Increased the Winstrol.

Either way, not Natural.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: November 02, 2011, 11:38:48 PM »

LOL!

its funny how his 'logic' when reversed makes him look like such a fucking idiot.
???
I think you have it completely backwards there, simpleton.  You have the intellect of an inch worm, but I don`t expect you to show it in every post.  Please try harder to not be so moronic.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #167 on: November 02, 2011, 11:48:45 PM »
He's on oral testosterone derived from male seamen.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2011, 03:41:56 AM »
Lifetime Natural.

As always, a Lifetime Natural can easily best a steroid user in terms of lean ness.  How many times do I have to say this to you morons?

Because Adam, that which is attained by others but has not been, nor able to be obtained, by some here is best explained by the easiest scape goat there is...."he is on drugs"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2011, 03:48:56 AM »
BUT! i know better not only bc i read the words of gh15 but because i was natural for 10 years straight lifting weights hardcore to the bone balls to the wall never miss a workout eating cleaner than anyone on this board guaranteed. and my physic could never touch this guy's and he's only lifted for three years! lol

so don't be so naive

Bullshit....you can't guarantee that....I competed natural/drug free for nearly20yrs (last 3 as WNBF pro).  You failed at matching this condition because you failed at putting the mental  effort in when prep mattered....GUARANTEED

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2011, 03:57:41 AM »
alright i will give here my observation of this fella,,

upon! intitial look you want to say he is natural as you look in brief second and you say what the fuck i give him natural he is tiny mini,, but! this is not the case friends

this fella has LOTS of quality size ,,eh is developed equaly all over,, his traps are big ,,his delts are big! ,, all 3 dimentional look ,, tiny mini look but  3 dimentional look!

this has nothign to do with bodyfat for the 3 dimentional because even to begin with he ws not high bodyfat,, he has the abs dialed in he hold tons of water and some fat to begin with but its no where near high bodyfat,,

this fella method of thinking is lik emost natural in this stage that lie...if you cant beat them on size! beat them on condition! do whatever it take to get in the condition needed to beat them! that include hormones! inorder to get to that condition ,,

he decided to do a mini mutation where quality will rule over quantity ,, cycle for the poor as gh15 call it,, he thought in the way most natural think...i will be the bestest 160 around no matter what it takes since i cant afford lots of hormones and lots of hgh i will do the mini gh15 mutation

and! sucesfuly he did so!

THIS PHYSIQE HAS IN IT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE! YOU HEAR IT RIGHT,, IT HAS IN IT LOW DOSES ANDROGENS AND HIGHER DOSES ANABOLICS,, THE PROPIONETSA IS KEPT TO LOW LOW LOW EVEN COMPLETLY ELIMINATED BEFORE COMPETITION WHAT HE WORK WITH MAINLY IS FEW TABLETS OF ANABOLICS ,, TRENBOLONA ACE TO SOME DEGREE ,,MASTERONA TO SOME DEGREE IN A COMBO VIALS LOWER DOSES! AND OFCOURSE THE MOST INFAMOUS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY TO CREATE WHAT HE DID !,,

why didnt he put on size on scale? because he didnt want it! he dieted down for competition weight,, you either grow to compete aka kevin on abusing hgh or you down grade your weight and use lower doses gh ,, he chose the second method and this is in most liklihod for financial reasons and ofcourse because he want to do natural show and be the best among the worst than be the worst among the best or place 4rth in some no where to be found npc show

his weight on stage is 162lb 5'9 this is like 169lb 5'10 fella,, with the condition presented before me as in bodyfat that is at the 4-5% you can nto and will never! achieve it naturaly as in truly naturaly

his usage of designers was there but it was not what cause the high level condition while bodyfat drop to sub 5% and legs bodyfat is at 6% which is never the cae with true naturals,,halodrol did not cause it and fat burner did not cause it,, fat burner will put you at the 6% mark 8% legs for truly natural fella,, anything under that and you wil be erased into nowhereness of the 150s and 140s with flattening effect on the muscle,,

this fella muscles has volume and water push from the inside ,, it is as a rsult of usage of very good hgh from china,,low dose,, and the other aas i mentioned

this fella should be considered a liar! he should be ashamed of  himself if he promote himself as true natural ,, and yes upon intitial look it is close but only! only! due to the number presented beforee me which is 169lb 5'10....this is natural number but ONLY !! at higher bodyfat of 6-7% this fella bring lower bodyfat and 3 dimentional volumized condition ,, not flat 2 dimentional one,, no natural diet no sodium upload ,, no carb in the world will do this to natural physiqe ,, natural physiqe dont pop ,, they usualoy pop to some degree 2 weeks out of compeittion but at 6% not 4 or 5% and their legs are not sharp they lack detail in legs ,,their back is also not as dry as his ,, he also may use diuretic i cant tell but it points to it from the over all approach he take,,

this fella tend to be water bloat ,, you cant fight estrogen naturaly if you tend to have ti and this fella has estogen writen all over him and you can tlel it from first picture,,

this can not be done truely naturaly ,, it is close indeed in the numbers! but not in the look ! ,,

this is a scambag

gh15 approveed

HA AH AH AHAHAH HA HAHA....What a fucking tool you are.  You are a complete fuckwit.  You are someone who has let his head get so full of himself that you actually believe yourself to be soemthing you arent. 

I love how you think you have this ability to look at a picture and tell if someone is using or not.  Hey douche twat....why dont you outline for everyone the last drug regime you did for one of your last "IFBBpro" shows...seeing as you are this amazing pro.

You wont because you arent a pro....I am calling you out you worthless pussy

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #171 on: November 03, 2011, 04:36:58 AM »
HIS STATS ARE ACHIEVABLE NATURALLY BUT HIS LOOK ISN'T.

THE QUALITY IS DEFINITELY HORMONE INFLUENCED....THE VASCULARITY/POP OF THE DELTS.

THE QUANTITY IS SURELY CAPABLE FROM A NATURAL BUT ITD BE A DIFFERENT LOOK.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE...TEST-TREN-MAST.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #172 on: November 03, 2011, 05:52:37 AM »
HIS STATS ARE ACHIEVABLE NATURALLY BUT HIS LOOK ISN'T.

THE QUALITY IS DEFINITELY HORMONE INFLUENCED....THE VASCULARITY/POP OF THE DELTS.

THE QUANTITY IS SURELY CAPABLE FROM A NATURAL BUT ITD BE A DIFFERENT LOOK.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE...TEST-TREN-MAST.

Exactly except I think he's not on tren but winstrol/anavar

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2011, 11:45:29 AM »
Exactly except I think he's not on tren but winstrol/anavar

PERHAPS. BUT AGAIN...HIS QUANTITY OF WEIGHT IS POSSIBLE, HIS QUALITY IS NOT ESPECIALLY WITH THOSE SHOULDERS AND OVERALL VASCULARITY. THOSE TYPE OF THICK ASS VEINS ARE FROM HIGH RBC....STEROID INFLUENCED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

CaseySmithBB

• Getbig I
« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2013, 05:46:59 AM »
Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed about me! 

First of all, after reading every reply to this thread, I would like to clear a few things up. 

DRUGS

I have never used steroids.  Never in my life.  That is the absolute truth!

I have never used ANY of the DRUGS that any of the previous posts have speculated, hypothesized about, or accused me of. (win, clen, tren, etc)

HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN BODYBUILDING/LIFTING

I have lifted weights since the 8th grade (actually earlier if you count me attempting curls and bench presses with a weight set that you fill with water/sand as a kid).  The bodybuilding.com article I was featured in stated 3 years because when asked how long I had been "bodybuilding" I put down 3 years because I never made the effort to lift and diet with the intention to compete until then, but I had always been a "weightlifter" prior to 2008.  At the time of the interview I simply said, 3 years, because I didn't consider myself a bodybuilder until I made the effort to compete.  However, I would say I have accrued a solid 10+ years of lifting under my belt

Here are the ONLY questionable things I have taken in the past:

Twinlab Definition (2003-2004)  (I believe this contained ephedra/ephedrine in it prior to the fda ban, however, I don't know for certain.  If you have specific info on this, I would like to know)

Universal Animal Stak 2 (2006-2007) (From what I have read this was the "revised" version of the original Animal Stak (actually a prohormone), following it being banned.  If you have specific info on this, I would like to know about this as well

I could tell you EXACTLY what I was taking (supplements), my nutrition, and my training EVERY day during this contest prep, it is all logged in excel files.  There's nothing to hide. 

I never used drugs for this contest prep, never have, and never will.

-Casey