Author Topic: What Cycle Is This Guy On?  (Read 34499 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: What Cycle Is This Guy On?
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »
proof that 162 conditioned is way more impressive than a 220 fatfuck.

yes natural

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2011, 06:12:18 PM »
This is not possible without drugs?

Fuck it, might as well just go to the gym and do cardio and look at chick's asses then.

O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »
Look at all the dumb roiders stumbling over themselves because they can`t get as ripped.

NATURALS get more ripped than roiders.  Deal with it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 01, 2011, 06:15:37 PM »
Sure, he can be natural, no doubt.

But that is "peak conditioning."  He's not going to be looking like that every day.  And if he does, then he ain't natural.......

::)
Yes, because eating 2000 calories and working out 4-7 days a week is just so tough.

Why are you people so dumb?  Seriously?

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 01, 2011, 06:16:07 PM »
Look at all the dumb roiders stumbling over themselves because they can`t get as ripped.

NATURALS get more ripped than roiders.  Deal with it.

lol no no no. you can never get this ripped without DRUGS.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2011, 06:18:48 PM »
lol no no no. you can never get this ripped without DRUGS.
Just because you never did epic fail-face does not mean thousands and thousands of others have.

Being ripped has fuck all nothing to do with drugs.

Xerxes

« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2011, 06:19:42 PM »
Looks like an impressive natural to me

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2011, 06:30:21 PM »
Just because you never did epic fail-face does not mean thousands and thousands of others have.

Being ripped has fuck all nothing to do with drugs.

BUT! i know better not only bc i read the words of gh15 but because i was natural for 10 years straight lifting weights hardcore to the bone balls to the wall never miss a workout eating cleaner than anyone on this board guaranteed. and my physic could never touch this guy's and he's only lifted for three years! lol

so don't be so naive

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2011, 06:34:26 PM »
Also, would love to read what Wes says about his "strict diet" now?  :D
Hey when I was his age,I could eat tons of shit and stay ripped..........at 56 years old,it ain`t as easy.

It`s not like I invented eating clean,but I`d say the majority of competitors eat similar to me as opposed to this guys methods.

Try his diet,and see how you fare on it.

First thing for me that would be a pain in my ass personally,is that I`d have to become a fucking master chef............the simpler the better for me when eating 6 X a day.

My "clean" meals take no time to prepare and truthfully,I really don`t mind eating that way.

If I ate his tasty looking dishes,it would actually be harder for me not to over-indulge.

Try dieting over 25 weeks.......it`s not a cakewalk.......no pun intended!!  ;D

One more contest to go for me as I started my diet on April 11th. with just a few post contest eating binges and then back to my strict regimen.............did 2 contests thus far and my next one is in 11 days.

I also do believe he`s natural.

jprc10,ever seen 5% bodyfat?

If not,give this guys methods a shot,they seem to work wonders.....if so,please outline the diet you used.

Bottom line,do what works for you and do what you like.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
Ripped to shreds but for what it's worth ...lacking any quality muscle mass ... legs seem almost untrained...def. a Natty. One of my best friends is just like him, naturally ripped, works out for a month and looks like Zane. But will never be able to put on alot of weight.
L

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2011, 06:38:59 PM »

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2011, 06:40:54 PM »
Ripped to shreds but for what it's worth ...lacking any quality muscle mass ... legs seem almost untrained...def. a Natty. One of my best friends is just like him, naturally ripped, works out for a month and looks like Zane. But will never be able to put on alot of weight.

ZANE WAS NOT NATTY neither is this dude

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2011, 06:46:31 PM »
BUT! i know better not only bc i read the words of gh15 but because i was natural for 10 years straight lifting weights hardcore to the bone balls to the wall never miss a workout eating cleaner than anyone on this board guaranteed. and my physic could never touch this guy's and he's only lifted for three years! lol

Maybe you just look like shit.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2011, 06:49:00 PM »
Some winnie tabs here and there, some mast. + a really strict/clean diet = this kind of physique/condition.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2011, 06:49:38 PM »
as natural as a cock in the ass.

fuck you guys are slow- its not his conditioning that points to his being natural or not.

you're all looking at the wrong criteria (conditioning) to judge his status (natural/ enhanced)

when you want to tell if a guy is clean or what a guy is on you cant use conditioning as a yardstick- some guys can get pretty lean clean.

its the density and roundness of his delts that give it away. hes using. tren for sure.

use the type and kind of muscularity- in this case the roundness and density of the delts and the thickness thru his delts/ chest to tell what someone is running. natural guys dont have that 'pop' or roundness to the delt. theres a lot of dense, solid TREN built lean tissue there. post a pic of him standing to the front, relaxed- you'll see some pretty fucking sick shoulder caps for a small guy.

class dismissed, bitches.

ps. winstrol too. this kid eats them like tic tacs.
b

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2011, 06:57:09 PM »
I'd say tren is not necessary in this case. OR - it's either tren and less strict diet, or some winnie/mast and a very clean diet.
And this is after duretics already used, probably just before a show or shortly after..

Anyway- he's not natural nor even "clean" by ANY means..

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2011, 07:02:25 PM »
What kind of cycle is this guy on?

O

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2011, 07:09:53 PM »
Pretty good physique. His stats:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 185 lbs off 162 lbs contest
3 years weight lifting
bodybuilders.com/amateur.htm
6 grams a week, at least.
T

L.L

« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2011, 07:14:49 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2011, 07:17:40 PM »

fuck you guys are slow- its not his conditioning that points to his being natural or not.

you're all looking at the wrong criteria (conditioning) to judge his status (natural/ enhanced)

when you want to tell if a guy is clean or what a guy is on you cant use conditioning as a yardstick- some guys can get pretty lean clean.

its the density and roundness of his delts that give it away. hes using. tren for sure.

use the type and kind of muscularity- in this case the roundness and density of the delts and the thickness thru his delts/ chest to tell what someone is running. natural guys dont have that 'pop' or roundness to the delt. theres a lot of dense, solid TREN built lean tissue there. post a pic of him standing to the front, relaxed- you'll see some pretty fucking sick shoulder caps for a small guy.

This - and TA Fuck off you gormless idiot  ::)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2011, 07:17:55 PM »
Regardless of clean or not,you can tell he does a lot of cardio and eats very strictly.

This ^^

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 01, 2011, 07:37:42 PM »
Lucky to be born with genetics to be naturally ripped. Probably looks like nothing in clothes and with a shirt off boom
Don`t put forth a hypothesis without knowing the facts.

Here he was 24 weeks out and pretty fat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2011, 07:40:35 PM »

You obviously don`t know a goddamn thing you human waste bucket.  I`m tired of roiders with absolute shit genetics (you must have them also because you achieved NOTHING Naturally, like most on here) who don`t know anything as it pertains to Natural Bodybuilding and how a Natural Bodybuilder "looks".

Stick to shoving drugs down your throat and up your ass fat fucko.  Same goes for Will Grant and the rest of the shitty genetic club who achieved NOTHING naturally.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: November 01, 2011, 07:42:15 PM »
Don`t put forth a hypothesis without knowing the facts.

Here he was 24 weeks out and pretty fat.

people saying he looks untrained in clothes ripped,,i'd say the other way around looks untrained bulked.great transformation if he going to compete further stay leaner if he's really clean.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 01, 2011, 07:45:45 PM »
 ::)

I must have been on 1000 GH units and 2800 grams of Test and 400 MegaGrams of Winstrol for these pictures.