Author Topic: What Cycle Is This Guy On?  (Read 34489 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What Cycle Is This Guy On?
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 01:10:37 PM »
Originally Posted by CaseySmithBB  
General Notes: Well here we are! 47 days out! I am not going to lie, the fact that I've consistently lost weight nearly every week of this 25 week prep has been INCREDIBLY motivating. I try not to obsess over the scale. I only weigh myself first thing in the morning, and that's it! I don't bother weighing myself any other time.

HOLY FREAKIN' LUCKY CHARMS & ICE CREAM SANDWICHES! YES!

I feel with this weight drop I got a little more definition in my legs and glutes! I'll post progress pics later this week, then we'll get a better idea what difference the drop in weight made to my physique.

Notes on Diet/Training:

Okay, so I'm just going to break down how I construct my diet step-by-step. That way if my friends, somebody online, or anybody interested can see how I do it. I follow a principle of dieting known as:

Maintenance Calories - Bodyweight x 15 = (165.6)*(15) = 2,484kcals
Calories to Subtract from Maintenance Calories (to lose ~1.5lbs a week) - ]5,250kcal/ week = 750kcal / day
New Daily Caloric Intake (after subtracting necessary calories to reach weight-loss goal) - 2,484 - 750kcal = 1,734kcal

Protein Requirements - 1.26g protein per 1lbs bodyweight = (1.26)*(165.6) ~ 210g Protein/Day
Fat Requirements - 0.45g fat per 1lbs bodyweight = (0.45)*(165.6) ~ 75g Fat/Day

Estimated Calories from Protein - (210)*(4) = 840kcal
Estimated Calories from Fat - (75)*(9) = 675kcal

Remaining Calories after Protein/Fat - 1,734 - (840+675) = 219kcals

However, I incorporate not only weighlifting, but consistent cardio throughout my contest prep. I am able to consistently (not necessarily accurately) keep track of the amount of calories, to an extent, through my cardio.

How do I determine how much cardio to do?

I have not done one session of cardio OVER 30minutes this entire 25 week contest prep. I usually get cardio done in about or less than 20 minutes.

I will generally plug my planned meals into my excel file and have all my macronutrients predetermined. I'll then manipulate my remaining calories (after reaching protein/fat requirements) to contribute towards my caloric deficit, as to not have all my caloric deficit dependent on plugging myself into a stairmaster for ridiculous amounts of my life! lol

I see some people posting things like "Whew! Cardio session #1 done! 90 minutes in the books! Gonna do another 90 later tonight!".....OMFG! I would literally shoot myself, haha. If that's what it takes to reach their goals, respect.  

So that's it.
In short,
1) Calories In vs. Calories Out
2) Meet macronutrient requirements then do whatever I want with the remaining calories (I will almost ALWAYS include a minimum of 2 servings fruit, and 3-4 servings fibrous green veggies into this to acquire extra fiber and micronutrients)
3) Split caloric deficit between my nutrition plan and my Cardio
4) Lose weight, keep as much size & strength as possible, and keep people scratching their heads as to how I'm doing it while chowing down a bowl consisting of ice cream, candy bars, lucky charms, and "dangerously" sugary fruits!

Have a wonderful day!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 01:12:57 PM »
Guy looks great!  Good job.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 01:15:17 PM »
I believe he is drug free, his build is achievable naturally no question. Being that lean  gives the illusion of size, look at him in his offseason or with a shirt on and he disappears.
But really, no one knows the truth but himself...nowadays anybody could be using something and passing off as natural. Remember sporto TA? lol

Another thing.....how many hours a day do you spend searching and looking at these natural bodybuilders TA? It is quite amusing to see how fast you were able to find that thread and all the shit.  :-X

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 01:16:53 PM »
Also, would love to read what Wes says about his "strict diet" now?  :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 01:17:28 PM »
8 Weeks out here.

this guy is a hard call, doesn't have the cannon ball delts or any real cuts in his legs.  a buddy of mine ate clean for a yr and did  high reps and was similar to this guy with more chest, but he was clean.  his main cardio was racquetball 3-4 times a week.  again, hard call on his naturalness but i've seen it first hand.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 01:20:29 PM »
I believe he is drug free, his build is achievable naturally no question. Being that lean  gives the illusion of size, look at him in his offseason or with a shirt on and he disappears.
But really, no one knows the truth but himself...nowadays anybody could be using something and passing off as natural. Remember sporto TA? lol

Another thing.....how many hours a day do you spend searching and looking at these natural bodybuilders TA? It is quite amusing to see how fast you were able to find that thread and all the shit.  :-X

I concern myself right now only with Natural bodybuilders as that is what I am.  I keep abreast on what is going on.  I am glad that myself and Wavelength and others have been able to get everyone away from the "traditional Bullshit Bro-Science".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 01:21:42 PM »

this guy is a hard call, doesn't have the cannon ball delts or any real cuts in his legs.  a buddy of mine ate clean for a yr and did  high reps and was similar to this guy with more chest, but he was clean.  his main cardio was racquetball 3-4 times a week.  again, hard call on his naturalness but i've seen it first hand.  
Like its a mystery.  ::)

Please die already.  You are useless.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »

You don't want to get into this again TA trust me. He's shredded but he's also 5'9 and 162. If he turns sideways he'd disappear.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
I concern myself right now only with Natural bodybuilders as that is what I am.  I keep abreast on what is going on.  I am glad that myself and Wavelength and others have been able to get everyone away from the "traditional Bullshit Bro-Science".

That's good, typically natural guys should do things differently than bbers on hormones in my opinion as well. In my experience, straying away from the traditional stuff gave better results.
But still, kind of strange how you found it so fast...did you already know about the guy?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2011, 01:29:36 PM »
Doesnt matter how small he is. Hes
Not natural. Is ephedrine natural?

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2011, 01:31:33 PM »
Doesnt matter how small he is. Hes
Not natural. Is ephedrine natural?

How do you know he is using ephedrine? His build is achievable naturally, so one could belive him. Obviously only he knows the truth.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »
What TA said

Secondly how fucking long has he been training? I think it's one of the major key factorys here regarding his natural status.

I don't think cardio is a big factory in his leannes. Just a naturally born ectomorph. Hard training/enough cardio/food

3 years

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2011, 01:46:53 PM »
I believe you can get to his point naturally, but not in 3 years.

8)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2011, 01:48:12 PM »
Here is his profile

bodybuilders.com/amateur.htm

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2011, 01:48:25 PM »
3 years

only 3 years?

I doubt him a little bit now... but, maby he has been training 100% correctly, sleeping, resting and doing everything by the book, huh  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2011, 02:36:21 PM »
he is a twink muffin

kudos for him though
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2011, 04:33:29 PM »
There is more than one way to get lean Adam.  Just like there is more than one way to workout.  The secret is in which way is "superior" in how quickly it gets you big or ripped, and the amount of muscle you are able to maintain while doing it.  I prefer the low carb approach. 
Low Carb may meet your goal appearance wise, however you will be nutritionally deficient and therefore from a health perspective it is an epic fail over time.

A Multi-Vitamin does not make up for these deficiencies at all and there are many studies out showing that Multi-Vitamins are harmful to your health.  I can provide studies if you are in disbelief.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »
Size wise this is obtainable naturally, but I would say his vascularity is not. Im pretty much the same size as this guy, actually I got better lats as well, but Im noooo where in hell near his vascularity. Impressive physique none the less. Dont hate.

no no no NO NO NOOOOOO!
they never learn...

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
I didnt say he was natural, I said you can obtain this size naturally. Dont let the look fool you, this guy is shredded as hell and gives the illusion that he is bigger than he really is. Put a t-shirt on this guy and watch him disappear. :) (Not that that has anything to do with being natural though, but just saying..) I also take back my previous statement looking at his conditioning again. I think his vascularity is obtainable naturally as well.

NO WRONG AGAIN
you don't realize when you say that how big this guy would be if he had normal fat and water levels.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
Sure, he can be natural, no doubt.

But that is "peak conditioning."  He's not going to be looking like that every day.  And if he does, then he ain't natural.......

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 05:46:24 PM »
A homosexual

L.L

« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 05:47:12 PM »
TEST-TREN-MAST

TEST-TREN-MAST

TEST-TREN-MAST

TEST-TREN-MAST

tiny...but add T3 and clemn to that

whitewidow

« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 05:54:59 PM »
Pretty good physique. His stats:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 185 lbs off 162 lbs contest
3 years weight lifting
bodybuilders.com/amateur.htm

Id say minimal doses of test prop,tren, and EQ,masteron. that kind of vascularity rarely comes natural.

L.L

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 05:59:41 PM »
Id say minimal doses of test prop,tren, and EQ,masteron. that kind of vascularity rarely comes natural.

this...after all these "natural guys" have  certain image to protect and  present..they can look as ripped as the possibly can but they cant look too big or it would be too obvious..so they keep their drug intake to a minimal.