Author Topic: What's worse? "Harassment" or giving your cronies $500+ million of our money?  (Read 914 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Think I'll go with the latter.

Blacken, please refrain from answering this question as a jobless parasite such as yourself cannot make the claim that any of that $500 million came from you. You'd have to work a job and pay taxes to qualify. Sorry. Now I bet you'll really own me and post 50+ times by 3 PM EST like you did yesterday. That'll show me!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
it's not teh harassment that is pissing some people off.  Cain tells us it was a shakedown, it very well could be.

however, his ass lied to the cameras all day.  Nothing says "you ain't shit, america..." like lying to our faces.

fuck obama and fuck cain.  get us an honest candidate like ron paul. 

Fury

• Getbig V
it's not teh harassment that is pissing some people off.  Cain tells us it was a shakedown, it very well could be.

however, his ass lied to the cameras all day.  Nothing says "you ain't shit, america..." like lying to our faces.

fuck obama and fuck cain.  get us an honest candidate like ron paul.  

Fuck off, racist pig. This criticism of Mr. Cain is clearly driven by racism!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
This criticism of Mr. Cain is clearly driven by racism!

lol

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Toss up. I don't like scenarios of you get to accept shit or shit.

I agree that RP is still the candidate who seems to be the most honest. He's been around a long time and people still can only say he's "extreme" in his views.

No scandals or any deception that anyone can find.

Personally I like that. At least if he had some "scandal" I bet he'd just say "Yeah. I banged her. So what?"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

I was just thinking that. There is another choice, so why try to excuse one fuck up with another. I'd rather focus on who has the better overall ideas and RP blows all these guys away.

Fury

• Getbig V
I was just thinking that. There is another choice, so why try to excuse one fuck up with another. I'd rather focus on who has the better overall ideas and RP blows all these guys away.

Either way, this is bullish for Ron Paul.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I agree that RP is still the candidate who seems to be the most honest. He's been around a long time and people still can only say he's "extreme" in his views.

No scandals or any deception that anyone can find.

Personally I like that. At least if he had some "scandal" I bet he'd just say "Yeah. I banged her. So what?"

Hardly a toss up! The former is an allegation; the latter is FACT!!!

It is FACT that Obama blew half a billion on Solyndra, one of his "green energy" cronies and they went belly two years later, DESPITE being warned that this company was bad news.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No one cares about the harassment part of the emerging scandal.  It is the blatant lying that Cain did when asked about it.  I would have more respect for him if he had sat there and said "hell yeahs I was staring at her booty and licking my lips.  that piece was wearing them fine ass crack cleavage jeans and shit".  I mean, why lie when you know for a fact you will absolutely be caught in it?

But no.... black guys gotta lie about shit all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Amazing - Obama is literally shoving BILLIONS down the toilet to corrupt cronies, and this is on the same level?  

What suckers we are in this country to believe that crap.  We deserve Obama in that case and every miserable policy he inflicts if people want to equate the nonsense against Cain with the looting and burning of the nation RIGHT NOW!    

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Giving away $500 million of our money to his pals is definitely worse. Not only because it was wrong, but because it is only the tip of the iceberg. That clown Obama doled out money to a lot more crappy businesses. In the years to come, we will hear more stories like this or WORSE. Then the stupid left will realize how bad it really is, but they will just deflect attention to something else, like another Republican being accused of sexual harassment 50 years ago or how a GOP rep looks stuffing giant corndogs in his/her mouth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama voters are a scam, a sham, and a sad joke.   Anyone who can with a straight face possibly try to equat the accusations againsty Cain with what Obama is doing right now needs to be shot.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Hardly a toss up! The former is an allegation; the latter is FACT!!!

It is FACT that Obama blew half a billion on Solyndra, one of his "green energy" cronies and they went belly two years later, DESPITE being warned that this company was bad news.

I thought the fact was the lie part. Not about the allegation but that cain obviously knew about it and lied.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I thought the fact was the lie part. Not about the allegation but that cain obviously knew about it and lied.

theyr'e okay that he lied - because obama did worse shit.

It's like your woman coming home from work with 3 flavors of jizz dried on her face...

and you're okay with it - cause she didn't take it up the ass from the 3 guys, like her friend did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
theyr'e okay that he lied - because obama did worse shit.

It's like your woman coming home from work with 3 flavors of jizz dried on her face...

and you're okay with it - cause she didn't take it up the ass from the 3 guys, like her friend did.

Yet you were ok with obama lies from day 1 and still are.   

Why is that?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yet you were ok with obama lies from day 1 and still are.   

Why is that?   

i said Obama belongs in a jail cell for his lies. 

you're still ready to give hermann cain a foot rub after a long day of lying to reporters.

which one of us is the kneepadder?  ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
whats funny is they complain when they say its obama now not bush then they use the same tactics  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i said Obama belongs in a jail cell for his lies. 

you're still ready to give hermann cain a foot rub after a long day of lying to reporters.

which one of us is the kneepadder?  ;)

Obama's lies started from day 1 and you were perfectly fine with them until F&F broke. 

again - you have not an ounce of credibility left.

If Cain lied - he should drop out.   I agree w that. 

However - you, blackass, strawtwat, blackass, et al have defended obama's voluminous lies from day 1 and need to STFU as you have not a leg to stand on any more  .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Giving away $500 million of our money to his pals is definitely worse. Not only because it was wrong, but because it is only the tip of the iceberg. That clown Obama doled out money to a lot more crappy businesses. In the years to come, we will hear more stories like this or WORSE. Then the stupid left will realize how bad it really is, but they will just deflect attention to something else, like another Republican being accused of sexual harassment 50 years ago or how a GOP rep looks stuffing giant corndogs in his/her mouth.

I can agree with this... Obama has truly shown he's inept and has no business being in charge.

Unfortunately, once again, most of the Republicans are fucking worthless too and the one who they should elect as their nomination, they won't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If Cain lied - he should drop out.   I agree w that. 

This is a good start.

Did you see him on press club mic saying he knew nothing of any kind of settlement...

Then on greta later that day, saying he just recalled long, in-depth conversations with his own lawyer about how much she wanted, how much she got, etc?

You really don't think he lied?