Author Topic: A Promise to You Get Biggers  (Read 826 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A Promise to You Get Biggers
« on: November 01, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »
I promise you GetBiggers this  .... BUT don't count on it until the residuals roll in.

I'm not important within the movie making circles by any means but sometimes good shit happens in La-La land that just might be important to some of you more than crazy GegtBig guys and gals.

Here's the poop!

Within the past couple of years I've been asked to review a few scripts that just might be getting some attention from some established movie makers.

I didn't write those scripts but I did recommend some changes here and there .... and those changes were a result of some of the crazy shit I've been reading on this Board since the date I first joined up.

If one such script ever makes it to the silver screen you just might recognize yourself or a GetBig member who you completely despise being portrayed by Cage or Willis or Justin Timberlake.

And I hereby promise that if such and such a script ever does go before the camera, I will do my best to get that person whom I had in mind while making changes ... a small part in the movie.

But you gotta realize that we will most likely lose full control if that script is purchased outright by an individual outside of our rhelm of expertise.  (Rhelm ??)

Or it could even be laughed at outside of town.

In that case your "Hollywood career" would be over before it even began .... which, in itself, would make another hell of a great motion picture story.

So don't count on nothing until that first residual check arrives in your mailbox.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: A Promise to You Get Biggers
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 07:09:47 AM »
or a GetBig member who you completely despise

;D
R