Author Topic: UFC Primetime: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos  (Read 3509 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
UFC Primetime: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos
« on: November 01, 2011, 08:31:57 PM »
Get up close and personal with Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos in the weeks leading up to their November 12 championship bout on Fox

!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: UFC Primetime: Velasquez vs. Dos Santos
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 01:04:57 PM »
I like both these guys a lot. Hard to pick a favorite.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 02:07:16 PM »
I like both these guys a lot. Hard to pick a favorite.
Nice to see that you can respond to one my posts without sounding like a bitter, racist, uneducated imbecile. Keep it up and you might start to earn some respect from me.  ;)

As far as the fight, I am definitely rooting for JDS. Whether or not he can pull off the win...I just don't know.
!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 07:16:22 AM »
Nice to see that you can respond to one my posts without sounding like a bitter, racist, uneducated imbecile. Keep it up and you might start to earn some respect from me.  ;)

As far as the fight, I am definitely rooting for JDS. Whether or not he can pull off the win...I just don't know.

It's nice to see that you're actually making a halfway decent thread instead of your usual douche bag race baiting copy and paste threads. If you don't act like a prick I wont treat you like one.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 07:47:15 AM »
Cain wins this one ... No doubt

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 12:39:15 PM »
It's nice to see that you're actually making a halfway decent thread instead of your usual douche bag race baiting copy and paste threads. If you don't act like a prick I wont treat you like one.

lol
My threads aren't "race baiting"...you simply perceive them as such because of your own race issues. Anyone who reacts to a political topic of conversation with nasty racial epithets needs to seek professional help.

Racism is a mental disorder...rational people who are reasonably well-read and well educated do not respond to an "Obama is a great president" thread (not that I've actually titled any thread exactly that way, lol) with a "fuck off you dirty ape" or calling the thread starter a "guy" (as you have done and then deleted, but too late for me to miss  ;) ) as a response.  ??? That type of deep-seated racist anger shows that you have a lot of problems, my friend.

Please don't misunderstand...I don't care to have your approval either way. Your meltdown responses are amusing...it likely reflects your working class life and the company you keep, whereas I primarily associate with professionals with advanced degrees mostly from top-tier schools. So continue posting your puerile, low-brow responses to my posts if you desire. I quite frankly don't give a FUCK one way or the other. I won't change and will continue posting the topics of great interest to me.  ;)
!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 10:00:00 AM »
Benny you come off as one of the most obnoxious pricks on getbig! You think anyone actually cares or enjoys anything you post? People with the same politics as you have turned on you they don't like your foul mouth and shitty attitude. You are extremely delusional! You are an angry troll who has to copy and paste everything even this thread is a copy and paste. You must live a pretty shitty life to be that bitter and pathetic. Every post you make on the gossip and opinion section you just sound like nasty son of a bitch. You want to get under peoples skin that's your goal and entire reason why you're on getbig. Real winner Benny  ::) You're doing  a lot for the cause  ::)

Take a vacation or something.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 02:25:05 PM »
Let's keep this BB related and refrain from crossing swords.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 05:47:08 PM »
I have a lot of respect and admiration for both of these guys so its hard to pick a winner.

I am going to go with Cain.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 12:01:34 PM »
JDS is going to light up Cain with punches and finish him...
w

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 11:07:48 AM »
Sure hope that after all the build-up that the fight doesn't end on an early referee stoppage.