Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 11:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Andy Haman - great bodybuilder and dad!  (Read 3686 times)
Fortress
Getbig V

« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2011, 04:21:13 PM »

His bullshit claim to press 600 makes me dislike the goof.
Report to moderator   Logged
jude2
Competitors II
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2011, 05:59:16 PM »

His bullshit claim to press 600 makes me dislike the goof.
He just like to clown around alot. HE gets jobs from it. They let him guest pose bc he is crazy, not bc he is a top pro. He is a real athlete. He tried out to be on the American Gla show and he was too big and fast for the guys like Mike the so called natural guy to battle with. This real wrestler would have kicked their ass.
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »

his weights are fake. Someone on here called him out on it long while ago, claiming he knew the guy who make the fake plates for his 600 pound bench.
My underdstanding is they aren't completely fake but weigh 10-12lb lighter per plate.
Sexual Mustard
Getbig III

DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2011, 10:40:29 PM »

Andy's a good guy....I've done some work for him.  You can find ways to rip on anybody in bodybuilding, but he's great with kids and with people in general.  He knows how to market himself properly in this industry and does really well for himself without the need to compete.  There are much worse things a pro bodybuilder can do, as you guys well know.

* HamanWorld-small.jpg (374.73 KB, 480x720 - viewed 291 times.)
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2011, 10:44:47 PM »

Andy's a good guy....I've done some work for him.  You can find ways to rip on anybody in bodybuilding, but he's great with kids and with people in general.  He knows how to market himself properly in this industry and does really well for himself without the need to compete.  There are much worse things a pro bodybuilder can do, as you guys well know.

Like this:  Cheesy Cheesy

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ayHMy01Dg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ayHMy01Dg</a>
kiwiol
Getbig V

Who is John Galt?

« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2011, 11:12:23 PM »

LOL!!!

since when did this become retardville

When you started making threads?
Ron
Getbigistrator
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2011, 11:32:51 PM »

Andy Haman is smart.  Very good dad to his kids, and good husband.  I have seen him with his family, and they all love and enjoy the antics.  Andy is quite a smart dude.  He knows that while he has a good physique, it was not enough to win contests, and even if he did win a few, what will he do with the trophy.

Well, he turned it into a entertaining, cool dude style, goofy sometimes, and crowd pleasure which brought him lots of booking engagements, guest posings, appearance and a contract with Dymatize.  Not bad at all.   But when he isn't 'on' in the role of this entertaining, the guy is pretty cool.

EwaBeachBoy
Getbig IV

« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2011, 04:36:44 PM »

Andy Haman is smart.  Very good dad to his kids, and good husband.  I have seen him with his family, and they all love and enjoy the antics.  Andy is quite a smart dude.  He knows that while he has a good physique, it was not enough to win contests, and even if he did win a few, what will he do with the trophy.

Well, he turned it into a entertaining, cool dude style, goofy sometimes, and crowd pleasure which brought him lots of booking engagements, guest posings, appearance and a contract with Dymatize.  Not bad at all.   But when he isn't 'on' in the role of this entertaining, the guy is pretty cool.

He is a very good family man and a positve role model for the sport...

* family man.jpg (179.68 KB, 960x942 - viewed 239 times.)
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »

He has a cool look I don't like how queer he acts though. I can't even make it through one of his routines it's just to gay..
EwaBeachBoy
Getbig IV

« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2011, 05:08:04 PM »

He has a cool look I don't like how queer he acts though. I can't even make it through one of his routines it's just to gay..

He's not that bad...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZbKq0X8A3U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZbKq0X8A3U</a>
EwaBeachBoy
Getbig IV

« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2011, 05:12:42 PM »

ok...nevermind but he is still a good guy!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMlA3qpi58" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egMlA3qpi58</a>
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2011, 05:15:01 PM »

You do not lie about strength... not to fellow bb'ers and fans. It's a bitch move, like what he did on MD.

Liars are not "good guys" in my book, but opinions vary.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2011, 05:20:01 PM »

holy shit he just curled 275 with ease

A
YngiweRhoads
Getbig IV

Shreddin'

« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2011, 05:42:51 PM »

That's the main goal in life.

No.

BayGBM
Getbig V

« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2011, 09:04:58 AM »

If you can't handle how queer bodybuilding you are in the wrong sport?  Leave now!  Football, soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, boxing all await you.  Pick any other sport that does not involve men donning a thong and posing and flexing for an audience of cheering men.  Roll Eyes

Here's a newsflash: bodybuilding is not going to get more butch.  Cheesy
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2011, 09:16:40 AM »

So Ron, you said twice that he's smart...What makes him smart?

Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2011, 09:19:52 AM »

So Ron, you said twice that he's smart...What makes him smart?

Smart = making money. Fuck all other values. As long as you're making money you're a smart and good guy.
It's the American way. Money above all.
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2011, 09:22:02 AM »

Smart = making money. Fuck all other values. As long as you're making money you're a smart and good guy.
It's the American way. Money above all.

How does he make money from bodybuilding? I'm assuming he guest poses. Outside that, he's a clown and a joke.

Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2011, 09:27:37 AM »

How does he make money from bodybuilding? I'm assuming he guest poses. Outside that, he's a clown and a joke.

Oh yeah, I forgot, the other American value is beeing "seen". It doesn't matter in what context, doesn't matter if people think you're a clown, if you're "known" you've made it. It's what onlyme worshipped. Celebrity status, being known by many people.

You've made it even if it means you're fucking on camera like a disgusting whore like all these celebrity "reality TV" stars.

Just making some type of impression, any kind, on peoples consciousness.
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2011, 09:33:15 AM »

Hes just a good entertainer.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!