Author Topic: Stand By Your Herman: Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh Defend Cain as 'Our Good Black'  (Read 3498 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Of course you do...you become one of my bitter, butthurt stalkers ever since I told you to "FUCK OFF" a few times. You haven't gotten over it, an your panties have been in a bunch ever since. It's hilarious!  ;D

LOL! Still the tired old lines about how everyone that disagrees with you are your butt hurt stalkers. Nobody cares about you. Nobody stalks you. The only time we even notice your poor, old, sorry black ass is when you pollute the board with your racist agenda.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
lol
Your faggoty ass isn't going to do SHIT.  ::)
If you came at me with a knife you'd end up in a hospital ward with multiple stab wounds. That is, if I didn't just take it from you and slit your throat. ;)

If you met me you'd quickly be offering up your puckered butt hole rather than to fight me, but I am not the cock-sucking queen that you are. I like WOMEN, thanks.

This is classic! You take one seminar class from Royler or Renzo Gracie and now you're  a bad ass. JNN would run circles around your, not bad, but fat, ass.

You really have become just a pathetic joke around here.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
This is classic! You take one seminar class from Royler or Renzo Gracie and now you're  a bad ass. JNN would run circles around your, not bad, but fat, ass.

You really have become just a pathetic joke around here.

a BLACK joke.