Author Topic: AP: Third Woman Complains Of Harassment From Herman Cain  (Read 2389 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
AP: Third Woman Complains Of Harassment From Herman Cain
« on: November 02, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »
 third unnamed woman now claims she was harassed by Herman Cain while an employee at the National Restaurant Association, according to an Associated Press report.

The story offers few details, however: the woman in question says that Cain made sexually suggestive remarks and gestures, commented on her attractiveness, and invited her alone up to a corporate apartment.

Cain has repeatedly hinted at the possibility of future accusers since the initial Politico report on his sexual harassment complaint first surfaced on Sunday evening.

“Is it possible that someone is going to make something up, yes, but is it going to be credible in terms of there was an actual sexual harassment case filed no,” he told FOX News on Monday. “Because we would have known about it.”

He repeated the warning — unprompted — in an interview with Laura Ingraham the next day.

“There is no doubt in my mind, no doubt in our mind, that this is because I have done so well in the polls consistently,” Cain said. “And the other thing that I would add is I’m sure there are going to be some more trumped up charges. People are going to try and dig up things.”

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: AP: Third Woman Complains Of Harassment From Herman Cain
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 01:45:41 PM »
d

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 01:54:06 PM »
third unnamed woman now claims she was harassed by Herman Cain while an employee at the National Restaurant Association, according to an Associated Press report.

The story offers few details, however: the woman in question says that Cain made sexually suggestive remarks and gestures, commented on her attractiveness, and invited her alone up to a corporate apartment.

Cain has repeatedly hinted at the possibility of future accusers since the initial Politico report on his sexual harassment complaint first surfaced on Sunday evening.

“Is it possible that someone is going to make something up, yes, but is it going to be credible in terms of there was an actual sexual harassment case filed no,” he told FOX News on Monday. “Because we would have known about it.”

He repeated the warning — unprompted — in an interview with Laura Ingraham the next day.

“There is no doubt in my mind, no doubt in our mind, that this is because I have done so well in the polls consistently,” Cain said. “And the other thing that I would add is I’m sure there are going to be some more trumped up charges. People are going to try and dig up things.”

Gee....another vague, unspecified charge from an unidentified woman.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 01:56:47 PM »
Gee....another vague, unspecified charge from an unidentified woman.

yeah probably no 3rd woman.  lolzers!

dude, cain's a shady bastard.  no doubt about it.  1 or 2 women, wow, that's bad luck.  3?  wow... starting to add up...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 02:00:03 PM »
yeah probably no 3rd woman.  lolzers!

dude, cain's a shady bastard.  no doubt about it.  1 or 2 women, wow, that's bad luck.  3?  wow... starting to add up...

And, ain't it convenient that, since it appears the one accuser that wanted to talk so badly now doesn't want to talk no more, now we got an alleged third woman emerges.

There's no mention of a severance package or settlement; so, what's stopping this mystery woman from giving the specifics of Cain's alleged actions?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 02:01:44 PM »
And, ain't it convenient that, since it appears the one accuser that wanted to talk so badly now doesn't want to talk no more, now we got an alleged third woman emerges.

There's no mention of a severance package or settlement; so, what's stopping this mystery woman from giving the specifics of Cain's alleged actions?

I'm guessing she'll be giving details shortly haha.  AP just got wind of it an hour ago, right?   Do you expect them to have a 10 page report of it already?

Give it 7 days - then let's see if we haven't heard this story.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 02:01:57 PM »

:D :D :D oh brother

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 02:04:07 PM »

You appear very desperate to defend Cain.  Why is that?  If I were you I would just shut up because as soon as you opened your mouth about denying his downward spiral, it got hella worse real quick.

Don't worry though.  I am sure there will be more to report shortly. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 02:06:02 PM »
i said 2 days ago this was just the begining  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 02:08:55 PM »
You appear very desperate to defend Cain.  Why is that?  If I were you I would just shut up because as soon as you opened your mouth about denying his downward spiral, it got hella worse real quick.

Don't worry though.  I am sure there will be more to report shortly. 

As stated some time ago, I give Cain the benefit of the doubt until sufficient evidence says otherwise. Two (supposedly now three) anonymous claims with vague allegations hardly qualifies as sufficient, especially when one of them who supposedly was eager to talk is not so eager to talk anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 02:09:39 PM »
on great, cain said "to my knowledge, there is nothing out there additionally coming"

Is it possible that someone is going to MAKE SOMETHING UP?  YES.  WILL IT BE CREDIBLE, as in, a case was filed?  NO.

Will stomeone step fwd and say taht I acted inapproporiately - without fililng a report?  NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

Follows his trend.  Just like he was initially 'unaware' of any claims- then later that day admitted he was privy to the negotiations of 2 such cases...

dude is a fuckin liar.  over and over.  and he is still lying now.  and only pathetic people who want to kiss their womenfolk dripping of otehr man's jizz will defend him now.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 02:10:02 PM »
Still want to do our little bet?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 02:23:46 PM »
Still want to do our little bet?

As I said, is there a spread or not? If there is (say 7 points or more), you're on. Your implication is that Cain is going to plunge, not just fluctuate by a couple of points.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 02:27:11 PM »
the dems are pulling for him  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 02:44:19 PM »
As I said, is there a spread or not? If there is (say 7 points or more), you're on. Your implication is that Cain is going to plunge, not just fluctuate by a couple of points.

A spread of 4 within two weeks 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 03:04:09 PM »
A spread of 4 within two weeks 

Did you vote for Clinton? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 03:05:50 PM »

Did you vote for Clinton? 

did cain make a pass on clinton too  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2011, 03:07:50 PM »
did cain make a pass on clinton too  :D

At least he is not gay like obama

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2011, 03:08:18 PM »

At least he is not gay like obama

sinclair failed two polygraphs about this.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2011, 03:10:05 PM »
cain would rename the white house to the love shack   :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »
cain would rename the white house to the love shack   :D :D

Better than it being that communist kenyan mud hut he has turned it in to now.