Author Topic: Cain Vs JDS  (Read 1301 times)

suckmymuscle

Cain Vs JDS
« on: November 03, 2011, 02:52:49 AM »
  I don't know why, but I am getting a "vibe" that this will be a stand-up war and that Cain will KO JDS. Crazy, right? After all, JDS has the best technical boxing in the entire UFC heavyweight division and no one would dare to stand with him. But Cain has a ridiculously tough chin and hits very hard. Many people are saying that this will be a wrestling match, and that Cain will take JDS down and control him there to win via TKO or decision by points. I am not sure. I think Cain will want to shock the MMA world and KO JDS to prove how great his stand-up is and that he is not just a great wrestler with a great chin and cardio.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: Cain Vs JDS
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 03:35:03 AM »
  I don't know why, but I am getting a "vibe" that this will be a stand-up war and that Cain will KO JDS. Crazy, right? After all, JDS has the best technical boxing in the entire UFC heavyweight division and no one would dare to stand with him. But Cain has a ridiculously tough chin and hits very hard. Many people are saying that this will be a wrestling match, and that Cain will take JDS down and control him there to win via TKO or decision by points. I am not sure. I think Cain will want to shock the MMA world and KO JDS to prove how great his stand-up is and that he is not just a great wrestler with a great chin and cardio.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IM GOING WITH CAIN TOO, ALTHOUGH I DOUBT IT'LL BE AN EXCITING FIGHT

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 03:57:59 AM »
I havent seen anything in Cains stand up that would suggest he would come out the winner in that kind of fight, but he has more skills available to him and has much better cardio. The fact that JDS couldnt put away Roy Nelson does leave a hint of doubt but then i remember what he did to Carwin.

Great fight in the making, probably wont go passed 8 minutes (im figuring that half way through round 2 is the max for those that want an explanation).

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 05:03:18 AM »
Cain is going to destroy Junior.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 06:49:48 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Not smart for Cain to stand and bang with Santos.. Santos hits harder than Kongo,and he dropped Cain a few times.. Cains best bet is to punch and wrestle.. A few shots,just to get him open for a take down,then ground and pound... If he tries to make it a boxing match,although he has better hands than Santos,Santos is too fast,and if he gets Cain in trouble,he will NOT give Cain a second to get his head together.. I'm a huge Cain fan,and want to see him win.. But if he thinks he has the power to hurt Santos,he's wrong,and will pay for that poor judgement..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 06:52:57 AM »
Cain has no idea that China has nukes.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 12:37:10 PM »
I havent seen anything in Cains stand up that would suggest he would come out the winner in that kind of fight, but he has more skills available to him and has much better cardio. The fact that JDS couldnt put away Roy Nelson does leave a hint of doubt but then i remember what he did to Carwin.

Great fight in the making, probably wont go passed 8 minutes (im figuring that half way through round 2 is the max for those that want an explanation).

I think the fight will end in the second or third rounds. They both will be too cautious in the first round and will be studying their opponent. These are the ways I see the fight ending:

- JDS moves in very fast in the second round and KOs Cain.

- They have a stand-up war in the second round, Cain takes some hard hits but survives with his hard chin and clips JDS who goes to sleep.

- Cain takes JDS down, puts him on his back and does ground-and-pound. JDS survives that round. At the beggining of the third round, Cain takes him down again and this time the ground-and-pound TKOs JDS who gives up.

- Cain takes JDS down on all five rounds and wins by points by controlling him on the ground and outstriking him there.

These are the four possibilities that I see for this fight. The two most likely are the second one and the third one. It is unlikely that JDS will accomplish a fast KO, and it is unlikely that he will survive five rounds getting ground-and-pound.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 12:51:35 PM »
  I think the fight will end in the second or third rounds. They both will be too cautious in the first round and will be studying their opponent. These are the ways I see the fight ending:

- JDS moves in very fast in the second round and KOs Cain.

- They have a stand-up war in the second round, Cain takes some hard hits but survives with his hard chin and clips JDS who goes to sleep.

- Cain takes JDS down, puts him on his back and does ground-and-pound. JDS survives that round. At the beggining of the third round, Cain takes him down again and this time the ground-and-pound TKOs JDS who gives up.

- Cain takes JDS down on all five rounds and wins by points by controlling him on the ground and outstriking him there.

These are the four possibilities that I see for this fight. The two most likely are the second one and the third one. It is unlikely that JDS will accomplish a fast KO, and it is unlikely that he will survive five rounds getting ground-and-pound.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Anymore scenarios you wanna post so that you can claim "I told you so" postfight?   ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 12:53:03 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
CAIN by ground & pound in the 3rd - This wont be pretty - remember you heard it here first GETBIGGERS
V

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »
Anymore scenarios you wanna post so that you can claim "I told you so" postfight? 

Dude, you are so negative. Do you ever make any positive posts? And I am not claiming all those scenarios as my predictions. I said that those are all possible scenarios. My prediction I made in the first post: they will engage and Cain will KO JDS. I believe this will happen in the second round for the aforementioned reason.

So my prediction = Cain wins by KO in the second round

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 04:13:11 PM »
I like both guys a lot. I would like to see JDS win. I hope Brock beats Overeem and gets a shot at him.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »
Not smart for Cain to stand and bang with Santos.. Santos hits harder than Kongo,and he dropped Cain a few times.. Cains best bet is to punch and wrestle.. A few shots,just to get him open for a take down,then ground and pound... If he tries to make it a boxing match,although he has better hands than Santos,Santos is too fast,and if he gets Cain in trouble,he will NOT give Cain a second to get his head together.. I'm a huge Cain fan,and want to see him win.. But if he thinks he has the power to hurt Santos,he's wrong,and will pay for that poor judgement..

Yeah basically.  Cain doesn't havea  'great' chin.  Kongo put him down three times in that fight.  What saved him was his wrestling.  Anyone in the HW division can knock anyone out, so power is not the main thing.  JDS has a higher striking game than Cain.  Cain has the wrestling and nothing else.  If he can keep JDS down he'll win, if he can't, he'll get KTFO. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »
Cain is about to get knocked out of the race due to the Sexual Harassment settlement.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 05:14:22 PM »
Cain is about to get knocked out of the race due to the Sexual Harassment settlement.

Adam do you know how to defend yourself physically or would you like many of your kind, try and talk your way out of it? It's a honest question.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 05:35:52 PM »
Wiggs You have a PM

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 09:25:57 PM »
Adam do you know how to defend yourself physically or would you like many of your kind, try and talk your way out of it? It's a honest question.
I have two guns, one for each of you.