Author Topic: This is getting out of hand  (Read 4733 times)

the trainer

This is getting out of hand
« on: November 03, 2011, 06:46:14 AM »
People come to this board to read about bodybuilding, it does not matter if you are bashing bodybuilders, talking the latest hot bodybuilding gossip etc. but most of the post on this board are about politics, crazy youtube videos and issues that have nothing to do with bodybuilding. The moderators need to start deleting all these threads, or this board will lose its meaning.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: This is getting out of hand
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:47:03 AM »
Would you hit it?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 06:47:43 AM »
look...there are trolls on every forum....JUST DON'T FEED THEM....it is that simple

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 06:48:51 AM »
People come to this board to read about bodybuilding, it does not matter if you are bashing bodybuilders, talking the latest hot bodybuilding gossip etc. but most of the post on this board are about politics, crazy youtube videos and issues that have nothing to do with bodybuilding. The moderators need to start deleting all these threads, or this board will lose its meaning.

Who the fuck is this twink w 200 posts trying to civilize the Thunderdome? Fuck off.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 06:48:59 AM »

happy now?  ::) ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 06:49:16 AM »
look...there are trolls on every forum....JUST DON'T FEED THEM....it is that simple
I see what you did, there.    ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2011, 06:49:16 AM »
thread of peas

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2011, 06:50:07 AM »

Most bodybuilders wouldn't otherwise know a shit about what's going on in the world so it's good they get little info from this site at least  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 06:50:44 AM »
Who the fuck is this twink w 200 posts trying to civilize the Thunderdome? Fuck off.
LOL..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 06:51:56 AM »
f

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 06:54:06 AM »
I see what you did, there.    ;D

I barely saw what I did there....but I'll take credit for it nonetheless  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 06:57:23 AM »
Just get rid of Beny Fagos poolitical threads

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 06:58:05 AM »

Too late.  ::)

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 06:59:41 AM »
your probably only reading the G&O section

Country Strong

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 07:08:02 AM »
Thats because the board is full of guys who hide behind computer screens, talk shit and waste bandwidth.   There are a handful of decent people on this site.... However 99% are trolling ass pirates.   The mods wont do anything because without all the BS GetBigCockInYourAss.Com  would surely fail.       This is the worst site.   I have been a member at another site for 20 years.   This is wherre people go to feel better about themselves.  Its like the circus without the fee of admission
gh16 approved

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 07:11:56 AM »
Getbig hasn't been about bodybuilding for years

hope this helps

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 07:14:19 AM »
I'm only here to frighten fresh posters and to promote Dutch bodybuilding...

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 07:15:32 AM »
Thats because the board is full of #### who hide behind computer screens, talk shit and waste bandwidth.   There are a handful of decent people on this site.... However 99% are trolling ass pirates.   The mods wont do anything because without all the BS GetBigCockInYourAss.Com  would surely fail.       This is the worst site.   I have been a member at another site for 20 years.   This is wherre people go to feel better about themselves.  Its like the circus without the fee of admission
i disagree.. most of you fuckwits cruise the G&O board and wonder why people are talking about non-bodybuilding-related shit... noone trolls the steorid, training, nutritional boards

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 07:15:56 AM »
Benny b was the one who finally push me over the edge, i mean this dude has 3 fucking threads about politics on the front page, i mean what the fuck is that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2011, 07:16:37 AM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2011, 07:35:43 AM »

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2011, 07:37:15 AM »
Benny b was the one who finally push me over the edge, i mean this dude has 3 fucking threads about politics on the front page, i mean what the fuck is that.
!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 07:41:50 AM »
thread of peas

Are you suggesting that "the trainer" is an americana whore?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2011, 07:42:11 AM »

Fuck off, cotton picker.

You're not wanted here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2011, 07:48:13 AM »
Beat it !