Author Topic: Do you care if your girl slept with more people than you did?  (Read 13974 times)

Stavios

Re: Do you care if your girl slept with more people than you did?
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2011, 08:53:51 PM »
honestly, some of you wouldn't care if your 13 year old daughter was fucking? Are you people serious.  ??? ???

of course people could care, if I had a daughter and I knew she was fucking even at 16 years old it would probably piss me off.

that's not the point at all.

the point is that kids do have sex at a young age and thinking otherwise is just putting your head in the sand

newmom

« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »
I will never have a daughter or a son.

Also, it's not a bullshit comment.
People do it and if you have a daughter and you think she will stay virgin until 21, you are dead wrong.
she might not have sex at 13, but she also might and you have to deal with it because it is today's reality

how fucking sad. I pray she waits.

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2011, 08:55:25 PM »
how fucking sad. I pray she waits.

of course it is sad.

we live in a fucked up world people, time to realise it.

that is the reason why I don't want and probably won't want any children ever.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2011, 09:16:41 PM »
honestly, some of you wouldn't care if your 13 year old daughter was fucking? Are you people serious.  ??? ???

I certainly would care if my hypothetical 13 year old daughter was fucking.  At what age did you start craving the cock?  ???

newmom

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »
I certainly would care if my hypothetical 13 year old daughter was fucking.  At what age did you start craving the cock?  ???

well glad one of you has a lick of common sense

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »
well glad one of you has a lick of common sense
I wouldn`t care as long as she is getting paid for her time.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2011, 10:04:58 PM »
I remember booty on another board think it was SSB claimed before she was with her former partner from the ages of 13-33 sleept with close to 93 men. Her excuse was that she was romantically involved with all of them.
That's total lies.  Don't pull crap out of your ass.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2011, 10:08:56 PM »
Absolutetely notI wouldnt be ashamed of my daughter if she was fucking and sucking dicks at 13.
Stop making up lies about me, which you know absolutely nothing about.  I met my partner at the age of 20 and he was the only man I was with for ten years.  I wasn't having sex at 13 and I have never posted how many men I have been with. 

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2011, 10:12:19 PM »
Stop making up lies about me, which you know absolutely nothing about.  I met my partner at the age of 20 and he was the only man I was with for ten years.  I wasn't having sex at 13 and I have never posted how many men I have been with. 

so when did you start having sex?

;D

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2011, 11:49:13 PM »
of course people could care, if I had a daughter and I knew she was fucking even at 16 years old it would probably piss me off.

that's not the point at all.

the point is that kids do have sex at a young age and thinking otherwise is just putting your head in the sand

Stav its not about what people are doing now I agree with you tis everywhere, title of the thread is do you care? Which obviously you do and thats what im getting at. If you were fucking at 13 then good for you im jealous lol

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »

It was posted all over SSB and you got alot of flack for it then got the mods to pull down the thread and erase the history. I think it was gym ace.
I believe you were an informant on that board aswell, everyone you knew or became close with got busted but yet you were still standing.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2011, 11:54:35 PM »
It was posted all over SSB and you got alot of flack for it then got the mods to pull down the thread and erase the history. I think it was gym ace.
I believe you were an informant on that board aswell, everyone you knew or became close with got busted but yet you were still standing.

I was on that board and remember tightbooty..lol.  I doubt very seriously if she was an informant dude.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2011, 11:56:45 PM »
I was on that board and remember tightbooty..lol.  I doubt very seriously if she was an informant dude.

From what i heard, cant confirm for sure. However the 93 guys i can confirm i saw it with my own eyes in writting.

Stavios

« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2011, 12:14:18 AM »
Stav its not about what people are doing now I agree with you tis everywhere, title of the thread is do you care? Which obviously you do and thats what im getting at. If you were fucking at 13 then good for you im jealous lol

haha don't be jealous bro I was fucking bad at it and everybody is bad at it at that age

nothing cool about having sex this young  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2011, 12:15:05 AM »
From what i heard, cant confirm for sure. However the 93 guys i can confirm i saw it with my own eyes in writting.
You're lying.  I have never posted about how many lovers I have had, Never!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2011, 12:18:10 AM »
You're lying.  I have never posted about how many lovers I have had, Never!

No but you post naked pics of ur asshole, how you enjoy anal sex and many other sexual inuendos but never how many partners?

I remember it clearly tightbooty you copped alot of flak for it, then justified it by saying you were romantically involved. Not to mention at the time with certain members who I wont name from SSB you were sending explicit pics and doing sex shows via webcam.

You are the one who is lying

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2011, 12:23:15 AM »
No but you post naked pics of ur asshole, how you enjoy anal sex and many other sexual inuendos but never how many partners?

I remember it clearly tightbooty you copped alot of flak for it, then justified it by saying you were romantically involved. Not to mention at the time with certain members who I wont name from SSB you were sending explicit pics and doing sex shows via webcam.

You are the one who is lying
I never copied flak for something I didn't do.  You are pulling that number out of your ass, because I have never been even close to that number.  As for sending explicit pics, that's another lie.  I posted my nudes on the forum which had been published here in Australia, that is all.  The only person I put my cam on was for gymace and no sexual acts were involved. 

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2011, 12:28:42 AM »
I never copied flak for something I didn't do.  You are pulling that number out of your ass, because I have never been even close to that number.  As for sending explicit pics, that's another lie.  I posted my nudes on the forum which had been published here in Australia, that is all.  The only person I put my cam on was for gymace and no sexual acts were involved. 

You're a liar 93 guys thats what was said, no doubt by the time the day is over probably be much higher.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2011, 12:30:55 AM »
You're a liar 93 guys thats what was said, no doubt by the time the day is over probably be much higher.
I don't give a number, ever.  That is private and nobodys business.  And I've been celibate since March 2010, so once again you're wrong!

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2011, 12:36:28 AM »
I don't give a number, ever.  That is private and nobodys business.  And I've been celibate since March 2010, so once again you're wrong!

Yeah ok, well you did and now most of getbig will now you reached mid to low 90's when they read your posts. "Oh but I was romantically involved with each of them" hahah i literally pissed my pants reading that.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2011, 12:39:05 AM »
Yeah ok, well you did and now most of getbig will now you reached mid to low 90's when they read your posts. "Oh but I was romantically involved with each of them" hahah i literally pissed my pants reading that.
No I didn't and nobody believes this for a second.  And I actually am always involved emotionally with a man that I sleep with.  Which is why there hasn't been anybody since March last year, because It's taken me a long time to get over him. 

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2011, 12:44:32 AM »
No I didn't and nobody believes this for a second.  And I actually am always involved emotionally with a man that I sleep with.  Which is why there hasn't been anybody since March last year, because It's taken me a long time to get over him. 

The more you fight it the more it becomes real? Would you like me to start a thread on who actually believes me over you? I dont think you will be impressed.

You already admitted to camming with gymace, so why wouldnt he delete the thread at your request? All you would of had to do is spread your ass cheeks and tickle your bum hole with the end of your toothbrush to entertain his fetishes or whatever went on lol.

You had it pulled others from SSB should chime in.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2011, 12:48:21 AM »
The more you fight it the more it becomes real? Would you like me to start a thread on who actually believes me over you? I dont think you will be impressed.

You already admitted to camming with gymace, so why wouldnt he delete the thread at your request? All you would of had to do is spread your ass cheeks and tickle your bum hole with the end of your toothbrush to entertain his fetishes or whatever went on lol.

You had it pulled others from SSB should chime in.
It doesn't matter what people believe because I am the only one who knows how many lovers I have had.  And I have never posted a number. 

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2011, 12:55:10 AM »
so these 93 lovers...are these full fledged flings or a mix of flings and lots of blowjobs

inquiring  minds wanna know
getbig or getgot

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2011, 01:04:35 AM »
a woman shouldnt experience pleasure in having sex, if she does shes a whore
;D