Author Topic: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?  (Read 121384 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2011, 08:23:11 PM »
his beach pic does look bigger than his others, everyone has 1-2 pics which are their best or look their biggest.  I'm going by most of his pics which have posted, and sorry he is NOT bigger than 99% of getbiggers, not even close.  Aesthetic, good build - yes...but let's not get carried away lol.  He may be 200 tops or close to it at his biggest, but the claim I read earlier was 215 at 6'1" and that's grossly exaggerated.

There were only 1-2 pics of him at that big which was close to his death.  The beach pics he was 190 or so according to himself, he never exaggerated his weight and was always saying he wanted to put on more size.  Lot of people are mixing up pics from 1-2 years ago where he wasn't at his biggest.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2011, 09:49:10 PM »
so do a lot of people. of course it's not healthy but we don't know the extent to which he ran all those things, do we? We have no idea how much drugs he took and how often. Fact is, if he didn't have the heart condition, he would be alive

and a lot of people die from them, just like zyzz did. he used to post about what he ran, you can probably find it in google if you care enough for the specifics but he abused clen and tren, and you're fooling yourself if you don't think abusing aas AND clen isn't going to give you heart issues on top of recreational drugs. i mean really dude? come on.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #127 on: November 11, 2011, 02:27:50 AM »
Some of you guys underestimate height a lot. 200 on a 6'2 frame is nothing, really. 215-220 and it's about Zyzz size, if condition is the same and bones on a small side (which are responsible for his small waist and "aesthetics". I have a tiny waist myself either, and I'm ~225, so I know how it goes..)..

Swlabr

« Reply #128 on: November 11, 2011, 06:01:51 AM »
200, 6'2" = 5'10", 172 lbs. This is within the natural range, for fuck's sake. Zyzz must have been ATLEAST 210 lbs at his height.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2011, 09:19:10 AM »
lol haters gonna hate... I hated Zyzz at first, but the guy was hilarious. Took everything lightly, slammed vag 24/7 and lived the life (until he pushed it over the edge).

Nevertheless, the kid lived more in his short life than most of you guys put together. And there's no shame in that either. Still owning people even when he's 6 feet under.

Yes - better looking, better body, more successful, more popular with hot women  - than 99% here.
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2011, 09:21:02 AM »
Thanks man, I think I'm comparable to zyzz overall, some may say a bit better some may say a bit worse, either is a fair comment I think.  Although the nuthuggers do get very aggressive towards me when I say that lol.

Oh Brother  ::)
K

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: November 11, 2011, 09:25:45 AM »
200, 6'2" = 5'10", 172 lbs. This is within the natural range, for fuck's sake. Zyzz must have been ATLEAST 210 lbs at his height.

You must be forgetting the fact that the little shit started at like 100lbs.

Just because it's withing the natural range, doesn't mean it's inconceivable that someone with shitty genetics for putting on muscle such as himself should simply blow past the natural limit, even on drugs. It depends on where you started to begin with. I've seen people who end up in the 170 range, albeit shredded as he is, at 5'10 who have already run cycles. Granted, they're usually Indian or some other race with shitty genetics but still.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #132 on: November 11, 2011, 10:06:48 AM »
I don't really get it guys. This thread shows clearly how biased can people get by someone's fame or "personality" when it comes to physique. Let's be honest: he wasn't anything more than yet another gymrat. My gym has 1 guy who completely destroys him (much bigger with even more aesthetically pleasing look), 2 guys that are much better and 2-3 guys that can compete with him. 1 of guys who is somewhat equal doesn't even train year round. He drinks alcohol, parties like hell, then he trains naturally for 10 weeks, then jumps on prop and winny, 10 weeks and boom, he's zyz-level. It's all structure, muscle memory, naturally low bodyfat, genetics and good response to gear and training. Some of you are uber-delusional thinking you must take tren to look like that. For some, yer, for others, nope. Yeah, yeah, I know - people do lie. But I ain't got their drug information from them. I got it from people that actually supply them, lol. There's no reason for someone who sells gear to tell me lies about that, it's obviously not even good for his business :D

The guy whose photos I posted before doesn't train year round either. It was pictures after like half a year of consistent training? And about 15 weeks of gear. Winny, bold, test (never more than 400mg/week), that's it. And if you ask me, he just fucking destroys Zyz.

io856

« Reply #133 on: November 11, 2011, 10:12:50 AM »
I don't really get it guys. This thread shows clearly how biased can people get by someone's fame or "personality" when it comes to physique. Let's be honest: he wasn't anything more than yet another gymrat. My gym has 1 guy who completely destroys him (much bigger with even more aesthetically pleasing look), 2 guys that are much better and 2-3 guys that can compete with him. 1 of guys who is somewhat equal doesn't even train year round. He drinks alcohol, parties like hell, then he trains naturally for 10 weeks, then jumps on prop and winny, 10 weeks and boom, he's zyz-level. It's all structure, muscle memory, naturally low bodyfat, genetics and good response to gear and training. Some of you are uber-delusional thinking you must take tren to look like that. For some, yer, for others, nope. Yeah, yeah, I know - people do lie. But I ain't got their drug information from them. I got it from people that actually supply them, lol. There's no reason for someone who sells gear to tell me lies about that, it's obviously not even good for his business :D

The guy whose photos I posted before doesn't train year round either. It was pictures after like half a year of consistent training? And about 15 weeks of gear. Winny, bold, test (never more than 400mg/week), that's it. And if you ask me, he just fucking destroys Zyz.
epic jealousy

its something called charisma

CrazyWhite

• Getbig I
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2011, 10:31:52 AM »
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ZYZZ PRICK

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: November 11, 2011, 10:34:34 AM »
there is no one in my gym that can compete with zyzz, not with his conditioning, I don't think anyone on prop/winny can to be honest, he used moderate or high doses of tren for years... I'm not biased, I think he was funny but that's it, but all this shit about him being small or not all that win it comes to his physique... posting on this website I've seen more shirtless guys on steroids than I ever htought I would lol, he is easily in top 5%. He is not a getbigger so fuck him, but still top 5%

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #136 on: November 11, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »

Here's a good pic to illustrate... you see zyzz's waist isn't realy small, not compared to another juicer of similar size, but it's the shape and conditioning that makes it look small, plus he has more mass around the shoulder/trap area than most other bbers proportionately. Also the way he poses, pulling his shoulders down to highlight his traps... this actually makes him look les wide becuase it hides his lats and takes away from his v taper, i do the same thing... all right enough of this im gonna go touch a woman to ungay myself

lol looks 180 tops here, maybe less. 215  ::)

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2011, 11:35:19 AM »
was he big? yes and no.

he didn't stay on gear all the time

zyzz off juice:

not impressive at all

zyzz on juice:

now, much better.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »
There were only 1-2 pics of him at that big which was close to his death.  The beach pics he was 190 or so according to himself, he never exaggerated his weight and was always saying he wanted to put on more size.  Lot of people are mixing up pics from 1-2 years ago where he wasn't at his biggest.

Thanks for the clarification, I think you ended the debate right there.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2011, 12:44:24 PM »
Another topic now that the bodyweight one has been solved - has anyone seen pictures of his back?  Is there a reason why he didn't post any or only rarely did?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2011, 01:04:38 PM »
Thanks for the clarification, I think you ended the debate right there.

I saw some pics he posted at 215 and he was much bigger than the beach pics. I believe 215, plus he was only 22, i found you can look bigger at smaller bodyweights as you get older.

His dying from a pre-existing condition is pretty much bullshit. He might have had a condition but steroids sped it up and made it worse and going to a massively humid country like Thailand with low BF and having breathing problems does not help.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #141 on: November 11, 2011, 01:43:56 PM »
  thank you, aesthetics

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #142 on: November 11, 2011, 03:34:42 PM »
exactly...what the fuck is so special about this drug abuser? dime a dozen homo. look at his hair lol.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #143 on: November 11, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »
Another topic now that the bodyweight one has been solved - has anyone seen pictures of his back?  Is there a reason why he didn't post any or only rarely did?

pretty good reason why  :-X

although this video is about two years old, in his earlier days

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: November 12, 2011, 11:35:06 AM »
and a lot of people die from them, just like zyzz did. he used to post about what he ran, you can probably find it in google if you care enough for the specifics but he abused clen and tren, and you're fooling yourself if you don't think abusing aas AND clen isn't going to give you heart issues on top of recreational drugs. i mean really dude? come on.

Where the hell did I say abusing clen and tren won't give someone problems? All I said was he would still be alive if he didn't have the heart condition. Eventually it would have caught up to him, but not at 22 years old

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2011, 11:40:26 AM »

do you have them?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #146 on: November 12, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »
zyzz was bigger then a lot of these perma bulkers walking around at 5-6%  always is a pretty hard feat. I knew nothing of him before seeing him on here but he would do well in local bodybuilding contests and if he was 10% would prolly weigh 230-240 which is prowrestler size. Im just calling it like i see it even gh15 says 210 5% is no easy feat and damn sure cant be done natural many guys think you could look like zyzz natural they are fools. zyzz bulked up would be bigger then the majority of steroid users

lol 210 5% is HUGE HUGE fella even at 6'1 it is very big fella,, 5'10 200lb 6-7% is very big fella VERY BIG FELLA ,, big = quality not balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2011, 11:45:52 AM »
exactly...what the fuck is so special about this drug abuser? dime a dozen homo. look at his hair lol.

He only pounded thousands of vaginas and inspired hundreds of thousands of kids to get in the gym and juice.

I used to hate him at first but he was a pretty sick girl.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #148 on: November 12, 2011, 12:10:47 PM »
Where the hell did I say abusing clen and tren won't give someone problems? All I said was he would still be alive if he didn't have the heart condition. Eventually it would have caught up to him, but not at 22 years old

the point is that clen alone gives people serious heart conditions, and then you add on top of that drugs like tren and amphetamines or whatever "fun" drugs he took at parties and you have a recipe to create heart issues that will lead to mortality. granted, it may have been genetic but by and large, 99% of people doing what he did won't walk away from that kind of drug abuse without some type of left ventricle heart enlargement or problems with the cardiovascular system. that's all i'm saying, that it's possible he may have had a congenital heart condition beforehand but abusing those drugs will lead to the type of heart condition that can result in death if one is reckless. there's really no way to know if he had it beforehand or after the drug usage though since no one was specific about the type of heart condition he had and i doubt his friends/family want to attribute him dying to his drug usage, you know?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #149 on: November 12, 2011, 12:12:19 PM »
if he had any kind of back or legs he would be 210 easy at his height but he was just a squat rack curls for the girls type of guy.