Author Topic: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?  (Read 122009 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Zyzz was running 250mg tren Ace dailiy?
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2011, 06:33:29 PM »
Yup, have seen those pics and it does not change my mind at all.  He has a small waist and small frame - guys like that always look bigger than they actually weigh when lean.
Not when you're over 6ft tall

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2011, 06:35:30 PM »
Yup, have seen those pics and it does not change my mind at all.  He has a small waist and small frame - guys like that always look bigger than they actually weigh when lean.

look at his pic on the beach, he's standing next to a guy on steroids with a normal frame... 250 e0d means 125 ed, not so much different than 100ed which no one gave him redit for... whatever dude was huge and took a lot of steroids, big big dude 4 sure, bigger than no one himself. Odesn't look it because he has no chest thickness.. bit zyzz was a big guy

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2011, 06:37:05 PM »

After watching that vid someone posted, I agree 100%. Skinny if anything. He didn't look like anything special there. Pics can be manipulated like crazy. He was probably in the 190's if he is that tall based on that vid.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2011, 06:38:50 PM »
look at his pic on the beach, he's standing next to a guy on steroids with a normal frame... 250 e0d means 125 ed, not so much different than 100ed which no one gave him redit for... whatever dude was huge and took a lot of steroids, big big dude 4 sure, bigger than no one himself. Odesn't look it because he has no chest thickness.. bit zyzz was a big guy

his beach pic does look bigger than his others, everyone has 1-2 pics which are their best or look their biggest.  I'm going by most of his pics which have posted, and sorry he is NOT bigger than 99% of getbiggers, not even close.  Aesthetic, good build - yes...but let's not get carried away lol.  He may be 200 tops or close to it at his biggest, but the claim I read earlier was 215 at 6'1" and that's grossly exaggerated.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2011, 06:41:19 PM »
the amount of lean muscle on him is probably more than the amount of lean muscle that 90%+ of getbiggers carry... I can see this being true. Not trying ride he guys jock here, he had a sick frame and used a lot of tren... and that's what it got him

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2011, 06:45:26 PM »
his beach pic does look bigger than his others, everyone has 1-2 pics which are their best or look their biggest.  I'm going by most of his pics which have posted, and sorry he is NOT bigger than 99% of getbiggers, not even close.  Aesthetic, good build - yes...but let's not get carried away lol.  He may be 200 tops or close to it at his biggest, but the claim I read earlier was 215 at 6'1" and that's grossly exaggerated.

just take a look at his pics with anothe rperson next to him, he looks normal by himself but again dude was wide as a truck. I am similar in that I have a small waist and am small in general, but if I am in the back seat with three other people, they are being squished against the windows, some people are born this way

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2011, 07:02:03 PM »
because he ran clen, tren and whatever other drugs he took at raves. clen alone gives people enlarged hearts and horrible heart issues when it's used at reasonable dosages and this kid was abusing clen and all other drugs like there was no tomorrow.

so do a lot of people. of course it's not healthy but we don't know the extent to which he ran all those things, do we? We have no idea how much drugs he took and how often. Fact is, if he didn't have the heart condition, he would be alive

L.L

« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2011, 07:04:04 PM »
just take a look at his pics with anothe rperson next to him, he looks normal by himself but again dude was wide as a truck. I am similar in that I have a small waist and am small in general, but if I am in the back seat with three other people, they are being squished against the windows, some people are born this way

you're a fucking Twig. ..shut the fuck up.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: November 10, 2011, 07:06:56 PM »
you're a fucking Twig. ..shut the fuck up.
Apply85 will own the shit out of you drug addict.

L.L

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2011, 07:08:32 PM »
Apply85 will own the shit out of you drug addict.

another twig who barely breaks the 200 pound mark..get some muscle first  then come talk to me, twiggie..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2011, 07:11:27 PM »
another twig who barely breaks the 200 pound mark..get some muscle first  then come talk to me, twiggie..
I am 6'2" you guido midget. I was over 200lbs when I was in high school. How's the weather down there?

L.L

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2011, 07:12:44 PM »
I am 6'2" you guido midget. I was over 200lbs when I was in high school. How's the weather down there?

yeah and a MMA champ as well, let me guess you bench 600 pounds too..pics  or never happened ,fatty..

rofl, im 5'10 -5'11  on any day.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
yeah and a MMA champ as well, let me guess you bench 600 pouns too..pics  or never happened ,fatty
Naw but I dunk a basketball. Bench is shitty with my long arms. ;D Just fuggin around anyhow. ;D

L.L

« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2011, 07:16:44 PM »
Naw but I dunk a basketball. Bench is shitty with my long arms. ;D Just fuggin around anyhow. ;D

3 point shooter over here... actually i fucking hate basketball.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »
3 point shooter over here... actually i fucking hate basketball.
No more b-ball for me anymore. My ankles are smoked, prob rolled them 100 times. When I rotate the left one , all you here is crunching

L.L

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2011, 07:32:12 PM »
i became a lazy assed bbuilder after fuckling  the ACLS (right knee) playing college baseball. ..not too brag but i was  a pretty good  baseball player. ..traded the gloves , bats for  pins  and juice.  ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2011, 07:34:54 PM »

Here's a good pic to illustrate... you see zyzz's waist isn't realy small, not compared to another juicer of similar size, but it's the shape and conditioning that makes it look small, plus he has more mass around the shoulder/trap area than most other bbers proportionately. Also the way he poses, pulling his shoulders down to highlight his traps... this actually makes him look les wide becuase it hides his lats and takes away from his v taper, i do the same thing... all right enough of this im gonna go touch a woman to ungay myself

L.L

« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2011, 07:40:24 PM »
Ziggy or wahtever the fuck he names was (rip btw) did have a small waist , it looked  wider because mofo had no legs and was very narrow ...the guy , genetically is bony as fuck..the juice he was on made it  look somewhat decent in your terms..to me he looked like shit  but i understand where you teens aka Twilight fans come from.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2011, 07:41:47 PM »
the waist is 34-36 inches around, it is almost arnold size, that's that

L.L

« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »
really? fuck ,then he was pretty tall..it doesnt look to wide to me...like i isaid he had no leg mass so makes it look even wider.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 10, 2011, 07:48:06 PM »
in the pic I posted it also looks like he was clean for a little while, looking soft, and look at his clavicles, they point down. Try to make ur clavicles point down, that is the pose he took every time, it makes the traps look a certain way and shoulders look a certain way, but it makes u appear less thick... dude was born thick, he was skinny as a youngster because he didnt eat but he has genes for width

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #121 on: November 10, 2011, 07:50:21 PM »
Uh dude you got a good build but Zyzz shits all over u

Why doesn't this chick get a boob job? She is sort of pretty.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #122 on: November 10, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »

;D ;D 2 high school wrestlers walking on the beach.
a

dustin

« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2011, 07:55:06 PM »
lol haters gonna hate... I hated Zyzz at first, but the guy was hilarious. Took everything lightly, slammed vag 24/7 and lived the life (until he pushed it over the edge).

Nevertheless, the kid lived more in his short life than most of you guys put together. And there's no shame in that either. Still owning people even when he's 6 feet under.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2011, 07:59:21 PM »
lol @ arguing over measurements/weight and how much tren some dead fella took - I know how boutz you ask him hahahaha  :D