Author Topic: Is this normal? (BANKING)  (Read 5347 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Is this normal? (BANKING)
« on: November 04, 2011, 10:01:58 AM »
I went to cash a check from a small local bank (non franchise), at their bank. I don't have an account there. Is it normal that they needed my thumb print (on the check), social security number, ID (normal), and phone number?

???

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Is this normal?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 10:06:08 AM »
I went to cash a check from a small local bank (non franchise), at their bank. I don't have an account there. Is it normal that they needed my thumb print (on the check), social security number, ID (normal), and phone number?

???

No rectal examination? Security no longer supervised by Goodrum it seems.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 10:07:46 AM »
;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is this normal? (BANKING)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 10:11:56 AM »
tell them you have a better place you'll put that thumb

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 10:14:51 AM »
Cripes. I'd like to make a deposit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 10:15:34 AM »
Most banks I've been to won't even cash the check if you don't have an account with them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 10:24:51 AM »

;D ;D ;D

As for the question - seems fishy -> thumb print.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »

???

Yes. You are not a member so they can't verify who you are.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 10:42:18 AM »
Well, maybe that's normal in America...  :-\

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »

???

No that is not normal, must be bank of america or some other greedy bank.

TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 11:17:04 AM »
Most banks I've been to won't even cash the check if you don't have an account with them.
In NC a few months ago, I took a check from a lawyer from a trust account for 4800 dollars to First Citizens in NC and there was this real uppity mid-40s black lady bank manager who refused to cash the check because it was from a Lawyer`s trust account which was from his account in Louisburg, NC.  She looked at it and said, "We can`t cash out of state Checks".

I then said, "What are you talking about, do you not realize that Louisburg is in North Carolina?".  She then got incredibly angry, I mean really angry and put on that uppity Dr. Martin Luther King church voice.  She then demanded that I get someone else to verify my identity, specifically, Jezebelle whom she referred to as "the other person".

Another employee was listening in and shaking her head in disbelief.  Finally, she gets up, comes over and says, "My family lives all near Louisburg and I love driving through there all the time."  The uppity Black was fuming at this point and tried to ignore the other employee. 

I then say, "So are we going to cash this check from NORTH CAROLINA or what?".

Uppity can`t bear to do it, so she gets the other employee to do it.  The other employee apologized and then gave me a business card with a corporate number and circled it and then said, "If you have any questions or anything, just call that number", implying to file a complaint to get that bitch fired.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »
holy shit. the things i would do to that girl........

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 11:38:40 AM »

???
BOA?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »
No that is not normal, must be bank of america or some other greedy bank.

Unless your parents gives you your allowance in a check how in the fuck would you know? In answer to his question........yes its normal.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »
In NC a few months ago, I took a check from a lawyer from a trust account for 4800 dollars to First Citizens in NC and there was this real uppity mid-40s black lady bank manager who refused to cash the check because it was from a Lawyer`s trust account which was from his account in Louisburg, NC.  She looked at it and said, "We can`t cash out of state Checks".

I then said, "What are you talking about, do you not realize that Louisburg is in North Carolina?".  She then got incredibly angry, I mean really angry and put on that uppity Dr. Martin Luther King church voice.  She then demanded that I get someone else to verify my identity, specifically, Jezebelle whom she referred to as "the other person".

Another employee was listening in and shaking her head in disbelief.  Finally, she gets up, comes over and says, "My family lives all near Louisburg and I love driving through there all the time."  The uppity Black was fuming at this point and tried to ignore the other employee. 

Uppity can`t bear to do it, so she gets the other employee to do it.  The other employee apologized and then gave me a business card with a corporate number and circled it and then said, "If you have any questions or anything, just call that number", implying to file a complaint to get that bitch fired.

If it makes you feel any better Adam, you voted for the same president as the uppity black woman.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 11:56:16 AM »
If it makes you feel any better Adam, you voted for the same president as the uppity black woman.

BOOM......hahahahaha!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 12:00:06 PM »
BOA?

No, small local bank with only three branches. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 12:01:26 PM »
Cool, was afraid the little girl teller was trying to steal my Identitiy or somthing.

She probably had mistaken me for Günter Schlierkamp!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 12:02:56 PM »

I'm not even lying here, that is the sexiest picture I've ever seen in my entire life.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 12:03:06 PM »
I hate when clients try to pay me by cheque ( CA spelling ). Digital transfer of funds is much easier.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 12:04:07 PM »
I hate when clients try to pay me by cheque ( CA spelling ). Digital transfer of funds is much easier.

Yep, from now on the schmoes ain't writing me no more checks!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 03:11:02 PM »

???
YES

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 07:13:57 PM »
Unless your parents gives you your allowance in a check how in the fuck would you know? In answer to his question........yes its normal.

hahah another made up fallacy, my parents give me check now, or am I on welfare, or am I unemployed, or am I a freeloader, just keep making stuff up coach, your good at it  ;D
TEAM Nasser

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »
HaHa  ;D
U

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2011, 07:54:41 PM »

hahah you painted a nice picture there lol i didnt know they get down like that at banks
A