Author Topic: The GH15 Fact Thread.  (Read 6347 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
The GH15 Fact Thread.
« on: November 04, 2011, 11:33:42 AM »
lets see here ...it's 430 pm my time i  woke up at 345am took 3cc/150mg farmak prop into my left quad added another 2cc/200mg of schering turkish primobolan into my right ass cheek, added 2cc/100mg of zambon into my right quad, and ended with a nice shot of masteron 1cc/100mg into the same right quad. before i left the house i also took the morning dose of 4iu sero gh......i went to the gym trained 50 min then came back had to go to a photo shot finished that shit at 2pm...ate my 5th meal of the day and went for my second training session of the day since an event is coming up. i finished that session an hour ago and here i am even responding to your wonderfully written post with a chiken and brown rice stuck in my mouth:)
umm...are you sure you've forgotten more about bodybuilding than me? ;)
* this is last time i respond to comments about me on this thread since it really should be about the murderer and his ugly wife. let me know though when you start a thread about me and ill make sure you see me at my best.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
The GH15 Fact Thread.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 11:37:57 AM »
i state facts and only facts.

1) im not american (as of yet)
2) you will never find me lie in a post
3)i dont like spell check nor do i like speling
4) im not shown ray (as of yet!) not easy to be top 5 for so long
5) while you dont know if im black or not.. i can assure you with 100% that you are white trash american (probably redneck not 100% on that one)
6) you dont want me to check on you and see who you are behind the keyboard.. if you check my posts carefully and investigate with detail on diff "boards" you will know that my name goes hand in hand with controlled delivery.
7) read #6 carefully and take deep breath since i dont have time i got competition coming you moron

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: The GH15 Fact Thread.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 11:41:18 AM »
Vs. Bob Chick

nonono my friend the diff between you and I (make sure your english is on spot ;)) is that i would bring more than 4 guys into our meetings, i would make sure every one in vegas who makes top 10 get some slice of the $, i would make sure i represent us bodybuilders and not sit online bullshiting around, i would make sure that i do not compete while taking on myself the title "representetive" and i defenitely would keep myself as clean as possible and not use vulgar barbaric language as the representetive! period

-the diff between you and i is that you are an old 3rd tier bodybuilder with no wins in the pro circuit.

-the diff between you and i is that you like many others live in "mecca" and train in golds and think its enough to make you anything on stage but its not! from my experience if you ever wanna be anything in bodybuilding try to go as far as you can from "mecca" come there and hang around but dont live there forever! because you will become exactly what you are bobbie and what you are is: AIR BUBBLE

-the diff between you and i is that i will most likely god willing make top 10 and you wont be able to make top 15 even at yoru best at your current age

-the diff between you and i is that i have good taste in women

-the diff between you and i is that if there were 2 groups of athletes one is lead by chris and one by ron you would be in the chris group and i would   be in ron's group because just like him you are a lot of wind yet no hurricane,,,only diff is chris can pull it off due to genetics you CANT

why would anyone of us wanna come to a meeting that you  hold?? you are barbaric under the mask..you are a.d.d for sure and you wonder why no one will come to the meetings?? what have you EVER done for us?? what have you done for rusty ?? does he deserve 8th place?? you are full of balonie you ...what have you done to bring any of us bodybuilders more money in to our pockets? NOTHING you did nothing you think about YOURSELF and the reason you do not compete in vegas is very simple. BODYBUILDING.COM AND YOU BOTH KNOW YOU WONT PLACE AND SINCE YOU REPRESENT THEM IT WILL BE A EMBERESSING (yes i like that spelling)

AS I SAID TIMES AND TIMES OVER AND OVER. THE MOMENT YOU SHOW ME IN A VIDEO FOOTAGE THAT TOM IS 230 ON SCALE (CLOTHES ON, PUMPES, CARRYING 20LB DUMBELL IN HIS HAND) I WILL TELL THE BOARD WHO I AM AND I WILL PROVE IT EITHER ON CAM OR BY EMAIL

till then look for me :)

as for who i am: i am your worst nightmare

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2011, 11:44:42 AM »
well i am originally from eastern europe as i said before i do not speculate about anything. anything i write is facts that can be proven if needed. there are too many points to answer here so ill just do my regular power point presentation.

1)both czech republic, slovakia, poland and many of the baltic states are poor when it comes to the majority of the working people.  i send there money on a weekly basis to connections and you will be surprized how much they can do with $500. so when when i send there 10 gran im a king! thats that. this is what i do 24/7; bodybuilding. every aspect of bodybuilding including "hormones". cant elaborate more in here.

2)the kid's family is from ukraine. ukraine is poor. many regions of ukraine are super poor. you can have anything you want there sexually with women. i cant go indetail but if you got the money you will get your wish in specific parts of ukraine.

3)majority of eastern europe is poor and corrupt when it comes to the core of the country/state. there are always exeptions like in usa. in those countries there is distinctions, clear ones!  between the rich and the poor only to 10 times higher degree.
the poor people are the working people in eastern europe. in usa the working people are still an ok class.

4) i said the kid doesnt have implents..his arm is petite.. but his arm was cut open if this scar is real (probably bicep tear) and i got a surprize for you...if you drive a little in ukraine you will find the doc that will do a surgery as such. more than few docs. but again this kid doesnt have ANYTHING IN THE ARM.

5)eastern europe was never in more severe state than now. few goverments are getting closer to the europian union...some even join it but you do not see the whole picture. RUSSIA IS GETTING STRONGER. AND WHEN RUSSIA IS GETTING STRONGER...FREEDOM IS AT STAKE. RUSSIA INFACT IS GETTING BACK TO THE USSR PATH IN MANY WAYS...MORE TO COME...

*we buy now days test prop from UKRAINE "farmak" 1 amp= 20 U.S CENTS...very rich country ;)
**bloat can come as a result of test increase in the body it doesnt come directly as a result of oxandrolone. the kid only used oxandrolone.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 11:50:02 AM »
lmao,,, :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 11:54:15 AM »

Do you use butter or jam for your croissants? If jam, what flavor and what kind?

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 12:03:44 PM »
west germany

mom from serbia

father arab

never been on mr o stage

competitive bodybuilder

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 12:04:47 PM »
Quote from: dav-bol on October 08, 2006, 02:25:05 PM
It's become quite obvious that the whole GH15 persona is nothing more than Adonis with a
floating IP address.

Fact: They're both blinded by (false) ego and never admit when they're wrong even if it's obvious to all.

Fact: They both have been posting on the same threads lately backing "each other" up.

Fact: The Steve Reeves thread was nothing more than a diversionary tactic concocted by TA
to draw suspicion away from anyone thinking TA=GH15. He was arguing with himself on that one.
This is a very typical tactic that was used by some of the best trollers back in the day when usenet
was more popular.

Fact: They're both preach the same exact message/dogma ...."ALL DRUGS".
Think about it.

Fact: No one in their right mind would come onto a BBing board and boast about their drug importing/exporting business and leave themselves open to law enforcement unless they were
100% bullshitting. GH 15 is nothing more than another adonis gimmick account.

Fact: They both think they know it all and love to opine about all their "knowledge".
The GH15 persona was created so Adonis could stroke his ego that much more with his drug knowledge.
He certainly couldn't start talking about Karachi Sust. amps, Organon etc. under the Adonis moniker as
he claims "natural" status. What real natural would know about such things...hmmmmmmmm??

Yes, he is skinny as a crackhead after a 20 day binge but that doesn't mean
he's never indulged....He just can't stand not to have people talking about him and the GH15 account
takes care of that.

Fact: GH15 posted some shite about how he's sold drugs to Skip LaCour. HA HA what bullshit.
If I was Skip I'd get a subpoena over to Ron Avidan and demand he release this guys IP.
Adonis has a huge raging hard-on for anyone that claims they're natural yet looks better that him.
(which is 99.999999% of the world's naturals) What better way to cast aspersion on someones drug-free status than to pretend you have some sort of inside-industry knowledge about who's using what, and then
after you've piped a few rats along with you start spoon-feeding them lies about Skip et al.
If I was Skip I'd sue his ass.

Fact: They're both adamant about how genetics are not important, how shitty pros look when "off", and
how drugs are 95% of the equation. Same Dogma/message. Same person no doubt.

Fact: Their is zero consistency to GH15's writing style. He claims he's from Europe(bullshit) but if you read through his posts it's obvious that he purposely edits the grammatical errors INTO the posts.
It's so obvious that GH15 is TRYING to make his posts read poorly. More diversionary tactics from
the trollmaster.

Fact: Both Adonis and GH15 will be responding to this post very shortly.

Feel free to add to the mountain of evidence I've provided.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 12:06:50 PM »
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »

L.L

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 12:09:51 PM »
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.  ;)

THE  USUAL SUSPECTS

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 12:23:14 PM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 12:36:52 PM »

:D

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 12:39:35 PM »

Fan of the Usual Suspects?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 12:39:49 PM »
Easy there Kaiser Soze.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 12:46:46 PM »
3cc/150mg farmak prop into my left quad

I thought he said he is not a fan of quads shots  ??? !!!!

Hmmm

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 11:21:12 AM »
 :'(

trenbolone = cutting agent. i would not use it for anything other than contest prep IF at all! fina is a good drug for strength and for remaining at about the same weight while improving muscle hardness.

trenbolone is not even at the top 5 drugs i would say are a must for a bodybuilder. there are better drugs out there for cutting.

now,,,testosterone on the other hand is a major hormone and i would put it as top 3 drugs for a bodybuilder with dianabol and nandrolone decanoate.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 11:22:27 AM »
 :'(  :'(

let me save you some money and tell you the way up from 200lb to the 230-250 zone while maintaining about same bf% or less

diannabol+testosterone+nandrolone decanoate (id only use norma or organon) should = 25-30lb in less than 6-7 weeks.

past the 5th week take the dianabol out.

add dianabol back in on the 10th week and add in growth at the same time. use the dbol for 4-5 more weeks and the growth for few months. this will add you another 10-15lb.

should end up at 240-250 with about same bf% if not less (depend on diet) within 3-4 months.

*legit human grade hormones a must!
**doses should be increased second time around with the dianabol (go from 45-50mg to 60-70mg second time)
***test should be at 750mg per week and nandrolone decanoate can do its trick at 400mg per week if legit human grade
****eat! dont forget to eat,,training is not as important as eating.
*****dont  argue with me because this is what we all do,,just comply. slin not a must.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 11:26:38 AM »
 :'(  :'(  :'(

anadrol = a drug that i find no place for in bodybuilding because it was never meant for building muscle,,

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 11:26:54 AM »
trenbolone is not even at the top 5 drugs i would say are a must for a bodybuilder. there are better drugs out there for cutting.

gh15 is a liar i'm not his pupil anymore

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »
This is not looking good.  :-\

Getbig has amnesia, but some of us certainly do not it seems.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2011, 11:34:41 AM »
Posting in The True Delusional thread   8)
all drugs - TPPIIP

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2011, 12:43:46 PM »
Soon his favorite drug will be winstrol

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 01:09:06 PM »
mine xtc

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2011, 01:23:56 PM »
This is not looking good.  :-\

Getbig has amnesia, but some of us certainly do not it seems.
Am I one? I cannot remember.
U