Author Topic: need fast answer before i kill my liver  (Read 3415 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
need fast answer before i kill my liver
« on: November 04, 2011, 08:02:48 PM »
im currently on tren ace 140mg daily and 100mg prop daily just started superdrol today going to do 10mg every 6-8 hours, i heard of something called-
essentiale forte

got three questions if you can answer any it would be helpful
1. will u become dependent on it
2. how much do you take daily
3. can i extend my use of super drol if i started taking this.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: need fast answer before i kill my liver
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 10:17:12 PM »
i wouldnt do the drol 10mg every 6-8 hours. dumb. it really does stress the liver. 20mg per day, 4 weeks then take a break. i use liv52, it really helped on my blood tests.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 01:15:20 AM »
im currently on tren ace 140mg daily and 100mg prop daily just started superdrol today going to do 10mg every 6-8 hours, i heard of something called-
essentiale forte

got three questions if you can answer any it would be helpful
1. will u become dependent on it
2. how much do you take daily
3. can i extend my use of super drol if i started taking this.
Sdrol was great the first time i used it...

20 mg a day for 4 weeks....felt great...my face was like a tomatoe though.

2nd run after 2 months off it...felt like SHIT.

I stopped it as soon as people around me started commenting of how "yellowish" I look.  ;D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 05:00:11 AM »
Sdrol was great the first time i used it...

20 mg a day for 4 weeks....felt great...my face was like a tomatoe though.

2nd run after 2 months off it...felt like SHIT.

I stopped it as soon as people around me started commenting of how "yellowish" I look;D
lol that's harsh
have you done any BW after that?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 05:50:20 AM »
lol that's harsh
have you done any BW after that?
no  ;D ;D ;D it was this summer.

Im ok now. lol.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 07:24:54 AM »
I bought two bottles of Beastdrol they had a buy get one free  ;D I only use it for a week or two here and there shit is strong as fuck!

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 07:59:48 AM »
everyone says its bad on the liver. Yet when you ask if they got any test done they say no lol. I am one who does get test done. And I remember when I started trying phs. Was doing 30mg sd. 45mg phera. 30mg epistane and 3 pils of spawn for abit but switched it t dbol. Everyday all of em!

my liver has always been great once or twice doctor would say ur liver values are a little out of norm but norhing to worry but come back for anther test and see if its better. And always is.

the only thing to ever be out of whack is kidney function. Again he says nothing to worry about probably because you don't drink enough water. And at those times I never do. Only recetly I focused on more water and I'm fine.

so before you worry ur ass off get a blood test lol. Problem solved!

and I have also done 100mg to 50mg dbol  a day with 50mg wimny and 50 to 100mg adrol a day.

for longer than pussy length of 4 weeks.... Much.. Much. Longer.

blood test no one on here can tell you ur livers fine nor I dubt 90 percent get blood test. Some do..

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 08:02:49 AM »
also me and a few buds a few times used methyl tren. You kno the one that'll kill ur liver after 2 weeks and don't do more than 1mg yet even on some websites it suggest up to 10 mg lol.

I've used it for 6 or 8 weeks. So has buddies. And yes over 1mg. Only thing I got from it was no tren side effects like hairloss but instead great amazing gains. Tho soft boners on it and killed sexual desire to. Ran it with some dbol once to.

brad1224

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 10:38:15 PM »
everyone says its bad on the liver. Yet when you ask if they got any test done they say no lol. I am one who does get test done. And I remember when I started trying phs. Was doing 30mg sd. 45mg phera. 30mg epistane and 3 pils of spawn for abit but switched it t dbol. Everyday all of em!

my liver has always been great once or twice doctor would say ur liver values are a little out of norm but norhing to worry but come back for anther test and see if its better. And always is.

the only thing to ever be out of whack is kidney function. Again he says nothing to worry about probably because you don't drink enough water. And at those times I never do. Only recetly I focused on more water and I'm fine.

and I have also done 100mg to 50mg dbol  a day with 50mg wimny and 50 to 100mg adrol a day.

blood test no one on here can tell you ur livers fine nor I dubt 90 percent get blood test. Some do..

wow man thats an intense stack there but ya id have to agree with you one the ppl saying its harsh with no test to prove it

in some way or form all orals are harsh...hell tylonal is harsh

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 10:55:47 PM »
wow man thats an intense stack there but ya id have to agree with you one the ppl saying its harsh with no test to prove it

in some way or form all orals are harsh...hell tylonal is harsh
Actually RonnyT wrote an interesting article about orals and the liver:
http://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/anabolic-oral-steroids-and-liver

when it comes to health i don't think there is such set rules and set points to follow, some people will be able to run very toxic orals for long period of time without getting their liver enzymes to even move from the normal range, yet some will have harder time (i myself found that i need to take breaks, BLP also might be a good example).

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
i get checked every 2-3 months. on sdrol liver values were up. i can get the numbers if you must have them.

on axio winstrol it was worse. ankles and feet holding water and liver values up.

did/ does the sdrol work for me, yes. no question.

real dbol and abombs are next.  :P

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 08:18:47 AM »

HERO LIVER!

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 07:13:51 PM »
i get checked every 2-3 months. on sdrol liver values were up. i can get the numbers if you must have them.

on axio winstrol it was worse. ankles and feet holding water and liver values up.

did/ does the sdrol work for me, yes. no question.

real dbol and abombs are next.  :P

I  suppose diet and life style obv contributes. I've took may 10 pills in my life of pain killers etc. Never really drink. Never been wasted. Never put my organs through  stress like most people do this day and age. So maybe all the non party animals can pop all the pills they want.

but also gotta remember the storeys of arnold poping dbol like candy lol.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 10:14:31 PM »
I  suppose diet and life style obv contributes. I've took may 10 pills in my life of pain killers etc. Never really drink. Never been wasted. Never put my organs through  stress like most people do this day and age. So maybe all the non party animals can pop all the pills they want.

but also gotta remember the storeys of arnold poping dbol like candy lol.

it's time for you to party hardcore a week non stop ,,, before you die ,,
Your messed up BLP!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 02:46:06 AM »
For whatever it's worth the PH drugs always shot my liver values through the roof. True blue basic anabolic steroids, while my liver enzyme levels would increase they would never reach levels anywhere near where they were with PH use and this includes when I used large doses of Dbol, Anadrol and Tren.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 12:03:23 PM »
it's time for you to party hardcore a week non stop ,,, before you die ,,

well I shoudlnt die anytime soon with my liver being fine still lol. And hey everytime I've went out clubbin and drinking rarely I had time of my life. But you know what. I also have time of my life not drinking. So what's the differance? Just one way I waste money and shoot my liver.

I can seriously have the time of my life eating a good foodat  a restaurant or playing a game. Talking to friends or time with gf. Hell I'm having a blast drinking a coke watching a good movie. Whatever I do I just make sure I enjoy it alot n enjoy simple things. Makes your life really less stressful and everyday you have fun.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 01:26:33 PM »
For whatever it's worth the PH drugs always shot my liver values through the roof. True blue basic anabolic steroids, while my liver enzyme levels would increase they would never reach levels anywhere near where they were with PH use and this includes when I used large doses of Dbol, Anadrol and Tren.

this is one of the reasons I will never touch that shit. Couldn't pay me to take pro hormones, I know some people love em though each to their own.. Arnold you mention tren... what are your thoughts on jumping on tren right after completed a  heavy cycle of orals, bad idea? I thought fina was not liver toxic.
l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 02:14:27 PM »
this is one of the reasons I will never touch that shit. Couldn't pay me to take pro hormones, I know some people love em though each to their own.. Arnold you mention tren... what are your thoughts on jumping on tren right after completed a  heavy cycle of orals, bad idea? I thought fina was not liver toxic.

Tren and orals in the same cycle are fine. Is that what you're asking?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 03:01:33 PM »
Tren and orals in the same cycle are fine. Is that what you're asking?

no I meant if I finished up let's say a bulking cycle of 6 weeks with dbol or anadrol hypothetically, and then decided to run a cycle with tren in it directly after that...would that be a mistake to jump on the tren so soon? Or would you take a break in between comming off of orals and  starting the tren?  Would the tren keep your liver from healing itself like it's supposed to when you come off orals?
l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 11:45:15 PM »
no I meant if I finished up let's say a bulking cycle of 6 weeks with dbol or anadrol hypothetically, and then decided to run a cycle with tren in it directly after that...would that be a mistake to jump on the tren so soon? Or would you take a break in between comming off of orals and  starting the tren?  Would the tren keep your liver from healing itself like it's supposed to when you come off orals?

Well I personally wouldn't run a 6wk cycle of any steroid and end it....that's not enough time if you're going to hold onto any of the progress you made.

You can run a normal length cycle that includes orals and Tren, a simple cycle of test and an oral and then test and tren would be fine.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 07:13:37 PM »
well I shoudlnt die anytime soon with my liver being fine still lol. And hey everytime I've went out clubbin and drinking rarely I had time of my life. But you know what. I also have time of my life not drinking. So what's the differance? Just one way I waste money and shoot my liver.

I can seriously have the time of my life eating a good foodat  a restaurant or playing a game. Talking to friends or time with gf. Hell I'm having a blast drinking a coke watching a good movie. Whatever I do I just make sure I enjoy it alot n enjoy simple things. Makes your life really less stressful and everyday you have fun.

im talking about rape a vagina on speed/ghb/ecstasy cocktail , 24 hours of enhanced orgasmic sex , it will never go forgotten

Your messed up BLP!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 10:40:49 PM »
im talking about rape a vagina on speed/ghb/ecstasy cocktail , 24 hours of enhanced orgasmic sex , it will never go forgotten

After that health will never be the same  ;D