Author Topic: Shawn Ray's update video (2011-11-04)  (Read 8762 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Shawn Ray's update video (2011-11-04)
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2011, 05:34:56 AM »
Phil would wipe the floor with Shawn.

Phil beat Jay who was also beaten by Dex who is structurally better than Phil but who couldn't beat Shawn.  By today's standards Shawn would probably beat Phil, as he beat Wheeler and Levrone during his generation.  Maybe not the 2011 Phil but any of the other incarnations.  I'm assuming Shawn would up his game against Jay.  Bad luck he had to deal with Dorian and Ronnie during his prime, but by no means, is Phil, Kai or Jay in the same league as Prime Ronnie and Dorian.  More power to DJ and chepanzee for making the comparison and calling Phil the Best Ever.  It's funny DJ was on the board, and didn't say shit.  I'm guessing after looking at the comparisons while lurking on get big he figured he made a foolish statement.  I think dumbass Chick also called Phil the best ever or more like the best that night which is right. 

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2011, 06:05:57 AM »
Marketing himself as usual.  It's the same I, I, I, me, me, me crap... an inflated egomaniac.  This man has not changed a bit since the 90's.  Only assholes wear shades indoors.
He's trying to sell something..? Why would he speak about you,you,you..?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2011, 06:07:46 AM »
He's trying to sell something..? Why would he speak about you,you,you..?

He's acting like he's responsible for everything , he's only attaching his name and basically trying to take credit for something that's never been done before  ::)

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2011, 06:17:39 AM »
i like how he says he wants the documentary to be bigger than his career, but doesn't add names like sergio oliva and other (still) living legends due to time constraints.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2011, 06:27:45 AM »
i like how he says he wants the documentary to be bigger than his career, but doesn't add names like sergio oliva and other (still) living legends due to time constraints.

Exactly , what constraint is there besides self imposed and interest? I mean if you're gonna do a documentary that's never been done before , you absolutely have to get all of the best .

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2011, 07:27:37 AM »
He's acting like he's responsible for everything , he's only attaching his name and basically trying to take credit for something that's never been done before  ::)
If you watched the video,than I would think that you are somewhat a fan..?  I'm sure Mr. Ray knows this as well.. So he's trying to sell it to his fans..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »
Phil beat Jay who was also beaten by Dex who is structurally better than Phil but who couldn't beat Shawn.  By today's standards Shawn would probably beat Phil, as he beat Wheeler and Levrone during his generation.  Maybe not the 2011 Phil but any of the other incarnations.  I'm assuming Shawn would up his game against Jay.  Bad luck he had to deal with Dorian and Ronnie during his prime, but by no means, is Phil, Kai or Jay in the same league as Prime Ronnie and Dorian.  More power to DJ and chepanzee for making the comparison and calling Phil the Best Ever.  It's funny DJ was on the board, and didn't say shit.  I'm guessing after looking at the comparisons while lurking on get big he figured he made a foolish statement.  I think dumbass Chick also called Phil the best ever or more like the best that night which is right. 

Shawn only beat Flex and Kevin when he was in top shape and they weren't. If the 3 of them came in 100%, Shawn wouldn't beat either. Same goes for Dex and Jay - Dex only beat Jay when he was 100% and Jay wasn't dialed in.

If Shawn had competed in this year's Olympia, he would've been 3rd at best. Jay and Phil have too much muscle and an in shape Kai would beat him as well.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2011, 08:03:11 AM »
He said "athletes"...  ;D::) ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2011, 02:09:41 PM »
Phil beat Jay who was also beaten by Dex who is structurally better than Phil but who couldn't beat Shawn.  By today's standards Shawn would probably beat Phil, as he beat Wheeler and Levrone during his generation.  Maybe not the 2011 Phil but any of the other incarnations.  I'm assuming Shawn would up his game against Jay.  Bad luck he had to deal with Dorian and Ronnie during his prime, but by no means, is Phil, Kai or Jay in the same league as Prime Ronnie and Dorian.  More power to DJ and chepanzee for making the comparison and calling Phil the Best Ever.  It's funny DJ was on the board, and didn't say shit.  I'm guessing after looking at the comparisons while lurking on get big he figured he made a foolish statement.  I think dumbass Chick also called Phil the best ever or more like the best that night which is right. 

good post...but I really believe that Shawn, Flex, and Levrone each should have one at least one Olympia and I think there was a conspiracy to keep those guys from winning....Dorian was bigger in some respects but had a really ugly physique looking back.....Dorian ruined bodybuilding because he started the "big at all cost" trend when you started seeing guys winning with injuries and bellies

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2011, 07:47:56 PM »
How sunny is it inside the gym that Shawn needs to wear sun glasses indoors?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2011, 07:59:53 PM »
How sunny is it inside the gym that Shawn needs to wear sun glasses indoors?
Shawn has sensitivity to light.  Maybe the camera light was too strong. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »
Shawn has always been one of my favorites, a true friend to the gay community and very open to sessions.

I see he even had a token, Italian gay man with him, very nice...

"1"

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 01:12:02 AM »
Shawn has sensitivity to light.  Maybe the camera light was too strong. 

Shawn doesn't get his eyes dilated weekly, and he isn't a half-breed vampire. That's a bunch off nonsense to wear shades indoors and try to play cool. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 01:27:28 AM »
Shawn doesn't get his eyes dilated weekly, and he isn't a half-breed vampire. That's a bunch off nonsense to wear shades indoors and try to play cool. 
His eyes are sensitive to the light, after he had that eye surgery. 

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2011, 01:37:19 AM »
His eyes are sensitive to the light, after he had that eye surgery.  

Dude was wearing the shades way before he had the lasik.  In fact he use to run around in his vids with the shades on his head.  Are you one of his ex's or a one nighter?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2011, 12:59:46 PM »
Maybe he's doing a FLEX photoshoot and he is, along with the shades, also is sportin' torn jean shorts!  :o

Shawn's a cool dude, though, and at his best, could definitely make 95 percent of today's IFBB pros look like absolute doghsit.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2011, 02:29:00 PM »

Epic wearing the same sweats...
L