Author Topic: WYHI - 'i'll take the slut on the left please...!'  (Read 12305 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
WYHI - 'i'll take the slut on the left please...!'
« on: November 06, 2011, 03:29:22 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: 'i'll take the slut on the left please...!'
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »
hell yes
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 03:31:04 PM »
 :P :P

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 03:32:22 PM »

Jizzacked

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 03:57:16 PM »
one on each fist

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »

:o

my girl has a tube dress like that one on the right and calls it her fuckable dress.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 04:01:12 PM »

I I I I  I I mean I am I uuhhm, well uhm...  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 04:01:57 PM »
the one on the right is fine as hell bro, get your vision checked

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 04:05:40 PM »
:o

my girl has a tube dress like that one on the right and calls it her fuckable dress.

Why don't you put up a pic and start a wyhi thread

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »
they are both 10's, obviously... but if I was to pick one.... I would take the one on the right... the left one  has the "silicone" look a little, and the right one has the all naturel look.

They are both 10's, it's just up to what you prefer... I want the right one, a true heartbreaker :P

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 04:12:03 PM »
Any names on those two chicks?

Swlabr

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011, 04:15:14 PM »
Jesus, I'd give 10 kits of HGH for one night with those two. :o

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »
Any names on those two chicks?
Call the police
U

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011, 04:29:20 PM »
i never understod why americanos always pick up transexual looking female ,, always dark latino type an dalway stransexual looking very musculine with some i dont know,, its almost like if that girl has a cock between her legs,, you can never be in relashionship with such thing,, it is just not attractive,,

now....the girl on the right....is what true female should be,, positive rate of fat ....big ass,, that lepord dress...face is whatever on both but the other one look like transexual while girl with lepord dress look lik emouce yes but she is female all female and you can abuse her in bed and never get boring with the sex,, that thing on the left....you throw away after 1 fuck if you even finish it ,, it is a tranny with big big clit ,,

americano males are very akward in their taste very very akward,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011, 04:30:51 PM »
Call the police

I was actually thinking about calling my sister...:P

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011, 04:31:46 PM »
I want the one on the left please...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011, 04:33:17 PM »
Left is way hotter imho but either would do fine.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011, 04:33:34 PM »
i never understod why americanos always pick up transexual looking female ,, always dark latino type an dalway stransexual looking very musculine with some i dont know,, its almost like if that girl has a cock between her legs,, you can never be in relashionship with such thing,, it is just not attractive,,

now....the girl on the right....is what true female should be,, positive rate of fat ....big ass,, that lepord dress...face is whatever on both but the other one look like transexual while girl with lepord dress look lik emouce yes but she is female all female and you can abuse her in bed and never get boring with the sex,, that thing on the left....you throw away after 1 fuck if you even finish it ,, it is a tranny with big big clit ,,

gh15 approved

Noone lusts a woman for her ability to be a deceant partner in a relationship, brah! look at dat SEX APPPEAAALLL, brah!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011, 04:34:02 PM »
post the vids please

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 04:38:13 PM »
always look at who has positive rate of fat!

always look who is smaller frame and smaller female,,

the lepor girl is small look at the arms look the shouulders,, she is small girl ,, the other one the transexual one is well...enhanced lol she is all fake all go away ,, she is average size girl that try hard to do the jersybalonie tv fakeness,, its all artificial ,, the lepord is too as i said lookign like a mouce and generation nothingness but! you would be able to fuck her mch much longer and wont get bored,, positive rate of fat is must on a girl you hav eto abuse them somehow in bed and when a female look lik etransexual you really have nothing to catch on to ,, nothing to hold to ...nothing to stimulate on aside from initial musculinity and lower bodyfat which is not atreactive on a girl!

both faces are a mess but the lepord girl is the type of girl that will moan out or pain when you fuck her,, she wil be the one to take it on the face and will not! want it but will have to ...she will be the one to cry ....the other one is a fuckin transeuxal in the making

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2011, 04:40:40 PM »
Noone lusts a woman for her ability to be a deceant partner in a relationship, brah! look at dat SEX APPPEAAALLL, brah!

nah ,, americano males tend to go to the latino looking transexual female,, its known thing,, while we europian like the blondies and brunettes and red hairs the pail ones,, we like the pinky butts...you americanos like the latino transexual looking musculine type of whores,, its becaue most of you are blue eyed blondies...but then again ,, its a generation thing,, its illusion in a box,, the transeuxal looking whore look LIKE SHIT! TRUST ME TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF and you stay with nothign but big clitoris! and no tits,, the other one has no tits either but her ass is fat the right way ...and you can do to her the submissive rogh sex...the transexual ...wont work ,, trust me on that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2011, 04:50:12 PM »
nah ,, americano males tend to go to the latino looking transexual female,, its known thing,, while we europian like the blondies and brunettes and red hairs the pail ones,, we like the pinky butts...you americanos like the latino transexual looking musculine type of whores,, its becaue most of you are blue eyed blondies...but then again ,, its a generation thing,, its illusion in a box,, the transeuxal looking whore look LIKE SHIT! TRUST ME TAKE HER CLOTHES OFF and you stay with nothign but big clitoris! and no tits,, the other one has no tits either but her ass is fat the right way ...and you can do to her the submissive rogh sex...the transexual ...wont work ,, trust me on that

gh15 approved

I'm from the great north europe, brah, I'm not americano! I like girls with great asses, though. I don't like little boy structures. But I dislike big women aswell.

The jersey shore cast has one of the ugliest women I've seen. The whole shows purpose is just to entertain people like clowns do.
      But these two girls are not transsexual imo. Especially the right one, she seems all naturel, a heartbreaker, while the left one is a comlpete bitch, a nut buster. Two differend type of sluts. They are tanned, very very spray tanned and made up, but they don't look like latinas from that picture angle.

I think they look good

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2011, 05:01:17 PM »
I'm from the great north europe, brah, I'm not americano! I like girls with great asses. I don't like little boy structures. But I dislike big women aswell.

The jersey shore cast has one of the ugliest women I've seen. The whole shows purpose is just to entertain people like clowns do.
      But these two girls are not transsexual imo. Especially the right one, she seems all naturel, a heartbreaker, while the left one is a comlpete bitch, a nut buster. Two differend type of sluts. They are tanned, very very spray tanned and made up, but they don't look like latinas from that picture angle.

I think they look good

i been in this busines for so long ,, they are not transexualo per say ,, the girl who wear the lepord is just more attractive more natural ...she is fake too lol but is more what woman should look like ,, with bigger tits ofcourse but she is good

the other girl...the girl that wear the white dress...she is fake from a to z lol how do i know? because for years i was standing next to them making money,,her hair is extensions...one pull of that hair and you remain with  it in your hand and a bald girl in bed lol,,she is just too musculine,, she wont be a nice site for too long,, she appear good in pictures! but pictursd are illusions...be with her one night with out the make up and you will see just how bad those type of things look like

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 05:04:14 PM »

gh15 approved

Or maybe you are just a chubby chasing drug addict. Ever thought of that?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2011, 05:04:53 PM »

gh15 approved

yes, i agree but as you said yourself you would still fuck the one on the left  :D