Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 50093 times)

newmom

Runningmom isn't this the week you were going to fly to LA and fight Adipose23?

Did he meet you at the airport or weasel out like he did in Toronto?

lol he never showed up. I flew into San Diego

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
fight lol?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2011, 08:53:02 PM »
Vic has the worst luck of anyone ive ever seen...

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2011, 09:03:39 PM »
it's not about luck if he doesn't take care of his shits

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2011, 09:05:10 PM »
it's not about luck if he doesn't take care of his shits

what you call his sister, taking care of his shit?

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2011, 09:11:27 PM »
what you call his sister, taking care of his shit?

who knows the whole story

newmom

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2011, 09:29:15 PM »
who knows the whole story

well she didn't put herself in that air duct

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »
well she didn't put herself in that air duct

obviously, but the story seems fishy and I am pretty sure there is more to it then meet the eyes

nobody gets killed and have his corpse hidden in a air duct for no reason IMO

I hate talking about dead people so I'll stop there

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2011, 09:42:24 PM »
He should have got his green card after 5 years.  None of this would have happened.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2011, 10:33:19 PM »
He should have got his green card after 5 years.  None of this would have happened.

he has/had a green card you mean to say his citizenship.

once he got the felony that pretty much killed his chance at that.
I

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2011, 12:24:56 AM »
he has/had a green card you mean to say his citizenship.

once he got the felony that pretty much killed his chance at that.
Oops yes I meant to say citizenship. 

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2011, 12:49:28 AM »
^Thank You...you'd think he'd take care of the citizenry thing in his late teens...

How are you going to win the Nats, compete as a Pro, open a business, and NOT have everything taken care of? You'd think after going to jail, he'd get all that fixed.

Ah, he couldn't get it fixed cause he went to jail. Question is why did he leave the country to compete knowing that his green card expired and he's a convicted felon.....

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2011, 12:56:38 AM »
speaking of unlucky guy i'm the white victor martinez...
asstropin

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
in regard to vicky martinez,,
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2011, 01:05:24 AM »
i was asked if i could do something ,,i agreed,, stop pming me about it i already made calls to my people on homeland security,, straight to wash dc,, i cant promise ANYTHING aside that i have 4 diff individuals there know about it and say they will do anything in their power to solve it in a good way,, this is my update ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: in regard to vicky martinez,,
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2011, 01:06:55 AM »
i was asked if i could do something ,,i agreed,, stop pming me about it i already made calls to my people on homeland security,, straight to wash dc,, i cant promise ANYTHING aside that i have 4 diff individuals there know about it and say they will do anything in their power to solve it in a good way,, this is my update ,,

gh15 approved

hahahahahahahaha great trolling effort.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2011, 01:10:00 AM »
this is not a joke i get pms about this every week for last few weeks,, i have to put update to this,, here it is,, i put all my peopel there onto it ,, i said its a favour for me ,, thats all i could do ,, its huge birocracy and realy its not easy when it comes to huge birocracy ,, we will see i put lot of pressure

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2011, 01:12:55 AM »
this is not a joke i get pms about this every week for last few weeks,, i have to put update to this,, here it is,, i put all my peopel there onto it ,, i said its a favour for me ,, thats all i could do ,, its huge birocracy and realy its not easy when it comes to huge birocracy ,, we will see i put lot of pressure

gh15 approved

hahahahahaha please stop i just had huge post workout meal and it hurts laughing.

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2011, 01:15:56 AM »
what we really want to know is what hes in for. actually a visa or is there more to it?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2011, 01:17:02 AM »
im telling you they asked me if i could do something i ahve the pms ,, actualy muscular develop contacted me ... they asked me if i have contacts in ny ...they thought you need to go through ny lol ,, i told them no ,, i didnt want to do it ,, but then! someone else called me from vics close circle... i told them i will contact dc homeland ,, i hav few fellas ther ein the homeland that are very close to me ,, i said to do it for me as favour ....they said they will see what they can do ,, rest is to be seen ,, i dont promise a thing! i just said i tried ...i wasnt femiliar with the case,, i had to be introduced to it and agreed to put my word in ,, we will see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2011, 01:20:19 AM »
what we really want to know is what hes in for. actually a visa or is there more to it?

my fellas say it is comlkicated for he is convicted fellon and didnt renew green card afte 10 year...they said he already got opportunity when he was convicted...they said he was lazy and eventhough green card is not lost it still have 10 year expiration date that need to renew eveyr 10 years if yuo leave americana if nto you can renew whenever they say but if you leave and its about to be expired it need to renew or atleast apply ,, they tell me he was lazy and already convicted fellon ,, so now i had to tell them bunch of excuses about the tragedys he had and i told them nice story they dont buy it but my fellas there that OWE ME alot! alot! said that they will do what they can since i ask it as peronal favour

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2011, 01:21:54 AM »
Can you get me a loan from my local bank?

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2011, 01:22:13 AM »
my fellas say it is comlkicated for he is convicted fellon and didnt renew green card afte 10 year...they said he already got opportunity when he was convicted...they said he was lazy and eventhough green card is not lost it still have 10 year expiration date that need to renew eveyr 10 years if yuo leave americana if nto you can renew whenever they say but if you leave and its about to be expired it need to renew or atleast apply ,, they tell me he was lazy and already convicted fellon ,, so now i had to tell them bunch of excuses about the tragedys he had and i told them nice story they dont buy it but my fellas there that OWE ME alot! alot! said that they will do what they can since i ask it as peronal favour

gh15 approved

now victor owes you  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2011, 01:25:59 AM »
victor doesnt owe me anyting because my fellas said it is VERY HARD ,, its is not easy ,, his case is not easy and if it was a matter of money it woudl be one thing but the americano birocracy do not like convicted fellons that laugh at the system ,, and by being lazy and not renew they consider it laughin at their system ,, its a problem,, then again money play big roll they need my people money when it counts next year ...so who knows,, hopefully ,, again its huge birocracy over there but 4 of them said they will do anything they can

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2011, 02:55:47 AM »
Vicky?    ;D

:P

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2011, 02:59:13 AM »
This is starting to get really PATHETIC !!  ::)